Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptonyx.com - up to 6% per week - Discussion - page 2. (Read 7878 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
yup ... just a scam ... there is no such thing as free money ...
Proof? Withdrawal works, I have been paid a couple of hours ago Smiley
What do you mean by "free money"? I invested my BTC, it doesn't even look like "free money" Angry
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
yup ... just a scam ... there is no such thing as free money ...
dha
Activity: 37
Enough trolling, if you have nothing more to say, then leave this topic please.
Obvious ponzis will always have critics. Except for shills and sockpuppets, don't expect much support for these types of schemes here.
There is a huge difference between criticism and insult. It was not a criticism, it was insults from two foolish creatures who do not know how to keep their emotions under control.

I have nothing against adult critics. Moreover, I even agree with for the most part, I just can't support something without facts.
and once again GoldScammer is trying to make this somehow personal.

Dont get fooled people. This "secret method" is just another scam.

(It is not even well done enough to make it to https://twitter.com/mvd_official)

1. Dont get in.
2. If you did. Get out while you can.
3. Dont think being "just an affiliate" will work as excuse to the judge if you do get caught after this has gone belly up. If you market it, you are part of it.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Obvious ponzis will always have critics. Except for shills and sockpuppets, don't expect much support for these types of schemes here.
There is a huge difference between criticism and insult. It was not a criticism, it was insults from two foolish creatures who do not know how to keep their emotions under control.

I have nothing against adult critics. Moreover, I even agree with for the most part, I just can't support something without facts.
Activity: 470
Merit: 250
GoldSurfer is just trying to fund his anti-Putin organisation with this criminal fraud.
Yes, sometimes people call me Obama.

dha
stop your fraudulent ways and repent.
What should I finish? Tell me.
I hurt two kids, I repent.
cryptonyx is a scam.

-read previous pages for proof.

stay away = stay safe.

GoldSurfer is just trying to fund his anti-Putin organisation with this criminal fraud.
What should I finish? Tell me.
I hurt two kids, I repent.
dha
You are extremely ill-mannered, mentioning Hitler is the worst of all that was in this thread.

Please re-read scammer defense strategy #1:

]#1: Focusing on the character of the critic instead of the criticism itself.
apart from that I dont think it is wise to scam people out of their money and give it some pussy riot group.
I did not know that the russian oposition would have to go that low....
really GoldSurfer.

Then maybe you will realize what a jackass you look like right now.
Calm down, kid. It seems to me that you have some kind of mental disorder. Try to find some friends, hope this helps.
You have not given one sustantiated answer to any of the questions I and others have raised and always try to deflect by triying to make this in some way personal.
I already said that I am not connected to this website. If you don't understand the words, what's the point to answer the other questions?
And if you don't believe me, then why do you need my answer? I invest in different websites and make a profit, and you're just wasting your own time.
dha
but now back on topic of that scam site you are trying to promote:
Yes, Yes, I know that you have no money to invest.
correct.
Actually no one has money to "invest" into your scam. Even if you add some MLM to your ponzi, it will only be a fraudulent scheme.

It's all in your head, kid.
well basic math also helps and the knowledge that there is no free money.
you on the other hand are promising 1970% p.a. and a "secret" formula to do that.
You have not given one sustantiated answer to any of the questions I and others have raised and always try to deflect by triying to make this in some way personal.

You are a criminal.
correct.
Actually no one has money to "invest" into your scam. Even if you add some MLM to your ponzi, it will only be a fraudulent scheme.

It's all in your head, kid.
dha
correct.
dha
I liked Lviv. spent some time around that place earlier this year.

take the shit down and do something legal with your talents.

Make Mama proud.
We are not discussing nationality here! Off-topic
true.

there are criminals in every country.

even in Lviv (just a random example).

Yes, Lviv is extremely criminal city. If you will not listen to your parents, they will likely sell you there.
dha
true.

there are criminals in every country.

even in Lviv (just a random example).

dha
Mы пoнимaeм, чтo вы мoшeнник . Этo oчeнь лeгкo . Bepнyтьcя к Poccийcкoй caйтa, вoзмoжнo, люди Ecть лeгкo oбмaнyть .

nah. I bet our russian friends are more used on how to deal with such matters. even if they are just as small as in ops case.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: