Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptonyx.com - up to 6% per week - Discussion - page 3. (Read 7878 times)

dha
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
funny.
such a great service and not one little "official" thread on bt...

just one "regular joe" user (GoldScammer) who keeps defending that scamsite.

luckily the immune system of the bitcoin forum reacted very quickly by several posters pointing out why this is simply another criminal attempt to make some easy money on gullible newbees.

STAY AWAY.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
Mы пoнимaeм, чтo вы мoшeнник . Этo oчeнь лeгкo . Bepнyтьcя к Poccийcкoй caйтa, вoзмoжнo, люди Ecть лeгкo oбмaнyть .
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

That's because you took it down. You are a scammer, along with 90% of the newbies helping you create posts advertising this thread.

See ya later jerkoff!  Smiley
This is already turning into a complete nonsense  Grin
Yes, you're right, give me all your money and leave this topic, kid.
legendary
You are extremely ill-mannered, mentioning Hitler is the worst of all that was in this thread.

Please re-read scammer defense strategy #1:

#1: Focusing on the character of the critic instead of the criticism itself.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
site down for me
dha
GoldSurfer you are total bullshit
I don't care what you think about me, insults are off-topic.
You are extremely ill-mannered, mentioning Hitler is the worst of all that was in this thread.
now ladies and gentlemen please regard this scammer specimen:

GoldSurfer

got spotted because too amateur to scam and now is crying.

GoldSurfer you are total bullshit
I don't care what you think about me, insults are off-topic.
legendary
So I've noticed a string of Ponzis all starting similar to this:

Hi, what can you say about this site?
Did not find information about it on the forum.
I really like the design, saw an ad recently)

And I see these two same defenses over and over from scammers trying to protect their scam:

#1: Focusing on the character of the critic instead of the criticism itself.

Just another ponzi for fools ...
Rudeness is also not from the great mind!

#2: Moral equivalency -- convincing yourself and others that its OK to engage in disreputable business because there are bigger scammers than you out there.

In Bitcoinland, it is perfectly normal to expect 1% daily ROI from total strangers and to send unrecoverable money to an anonymous website.

I agree, but this is not the worst that happens in "Bitcoinland" =)

All the scammers think to themselves, "Hey, at least I'm not Bernie Madoff!"

And Bernie Madoff thinks to himself, "Hey, at least I'm not Hitler!"

GoldSurfer you are total bullshit and just because other people are out doing bad things it doesn't make what you are doing any less worse.
dha
you, sir goldsurfer, are a fraud.
I'm not going to continue this conversation without the involvement of your parents.
funny how you never react to those parts of my posts which very clearly show how your service (no other reason is plausible for your ongoing defensive involvement in this thread) is nothing but a criminal scheme.

promising 1970% per annum is just screaming FRAUD.
I'm not going to continue this conversation without the involvement of your parents.
dha
stop investing your money in these ponzis people, sooner or later they will all end like BT

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FREE MONEY

6% per week?

You dont even have to visit the site to tell it´s a scam.

this would be (((1+6/100)^52)-1)*100 percent per year (if you dont withdraw gains before 12 months).
In other words:
Someone is promissing you a secret method to give you roughly one thousand ninehundred seventy percent p.a.....

sure. sounds legit.*

*...for the simple minded:
this is straight forward fraud.
people who post positive about this criminal operation here get paid to do so.
1970% p.a. and not a fraud?
now that is LOL-able.

it is exactly this kind of highly criminal bullshit that gives bitcoin the bad image it really doesnt need.

Have I missed something? Whom can I contact to get money for opening this topic? LOL
dha
stop investing your money in these ponzis people, sooner or later they will all end like BT

6% per week?

You dont even have to visit the site to tell it´s a scam.

this would be (((1+6/100)^52)-1)*100 percent per year (if you dont withdraw gains before 12 months).
In other words:
Someone is promissing you a secret method to give you roughly one thousand ninehundred seventy percent p.a.....

sure. sounds legit.*

*...for the simple minded:
this is straight forward fraud.

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

Activity: 11
You are just writing down words now, you make no sense.
He said it right, stop trolling here  Angry

Update:
Received payment today! Affiliate program works  Smiley

Considering the evasiveness of LorkiSan's answers, I think it's highly probable that he is a paid shill. This is not new, a previous Ponzi scheme (Cryptory) paid people to post on this forum promoting the scheme. After pushing long enough, the shills admitted that, around the time the scheme collapsed (if I recall the chronology correctly).

Yeah, I remember Cryptory, at least they put a bit of effort into that Ponzi, with the photographs and stuff, not like this transparent nonsense.
Those shills only lost their nerve after Dooglus started hitting them with neg trust, iirc.
These two on here seem to be run by some sort of circular script, probably carry on with their nonsense posts indefinitely. Or the couple of weeks it may take for this joke 'investment opportunity' to eat itself.
Hmm, you said you are not a fool. Do you pretend to be?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Considering the evasiveness of LorkiSan's answers, I think it's highly probable that he is a paid shill. This is not new, a previous Ponzi scheme (Cryptory) paid people to post on this forum promoting the scheme. After pushing long enough, the shills admitted that, around the time the scheme collapsed (if I recall the chronology correctly).

Yeah, I remember Cryptory, at least they put a bit of effort into that Ponzi, with the photographs and stuff, not like this transparent nonsense.
Those shills only lost their nerve after Dooglus started hitting them with neg trust, iirc.
These two on here seem to be run by some sort of circular script, probably carry on with their nonsense posts indefinitely. Or the couple of weeks it may take for this joke 'investment opportunity' to eat itself.
Activity: 23
you're being trolled mate, probably for post count and bumping.
Thanks, but I already guessed...

Upd:
Oh... Sorry, I thought it was for me...
Pages:
Jump to: