Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 13. (Read 78867 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
It's almost 2018 and I'm still patiently waiting for a solution to the debit card dilemma. My Wave Crest and C.Pay cards are inactive but I am still keeping the app on my phone, hoping one day I might see an invitation to apply for your newest card product.

What should I do with the EUR and USD C.Pay cards? Are they definitely no longer valid? Should I cut them in half and discard them?

I'm visiting Japan next month and was hoping I might have a bitcoin debit card for some shopping in Osaka and Tokyo. Instead I have to buy a thick wad of Yen notes at a money changer downtown.

Any plans in progress for upcoming cards? Or is the card business as good as dead?

Hello!

We really appreciate your dedication and support. Every day we work for users like you to find an alternative card issuer and start issuing our cards to the countries outside the EEA again. We have some progress on the matter. The official announcement will be made once we know all the details. The current cards are not going to work for sure since VISA has updated their terms on 15 October and they are not likely to reverse the old conditions. You can cut the card in half or keep it as it is, it is up to you. We will keep you posted on the progress in getting the new card issuer. Stay with us!
Heart,
Cryptopay Team
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hei

I would like to get this promo code.

I will use this euro card for withdrawing  cash.

Im also cryoptopay member and made deposits over 5k euros.
legendary
Activity: 3402
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
I have question,  
making payment with card on online shop,   a payment stuck, I refreshed page and did payment again, then I saw that card charged twice, but online shop show only one payment and one order.
How i can cancel additional one?

Thanks

This happened to me once, back when I still had the Wave Crest card. It took ages (a month) for the blocked funds to be available for spending again.

There are two options: 1) if the merchant (the online shop) is trustworthy, contact them (the merchant) and ask them to reverse or cancel the second transaction or 2) dispute the transaction by contacting Cryptopay who in turn will contact the card issuer to initiate a charge-back or a dispute of the second payment. The dispute will take time because Visa will give the merchant an opportunity to defend itself from your requested charge back. A lot of time. Weeks (in my case it took a month). I didn't dispute. Wave Crest told me if the merchant doesn't settle the second payment, Visa will automatically credit the funds back to my card. And they did.

If you want the money credited back to your card ASAP, you must proactively work on the matter by contacting the merchant. The merchant should reach out to their bank and have the second payment cancelled and Visa informed of that cancellation.
Thanks, for explain, amount very small (11EUR) and merchant one of biggest local shopping center(also online),
 I hope they will return automatically, without my action.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
I have question,  
making payment with card on online shop,   a payment stuck, I refreshed page and did payment again, then I saw that card charged twice, but online shop show only one payment and one order.

Thanks

This happened to me once, back when I still had the Wave Crest card. It took ages (a month) for the blocked funds to be available for spending again.

There are two options: 1) if the merchant (the online shop) is trustworthy, contact them (the merchant) and ask them to reverse or cancel the second transaction or 2) dispute the transaction by contacting Cryptopay who in turn will contact the card issuer to initiate a charge-back or a dispute of the second payment. The dispute will take time because Visa will give the merchant an opportunity to defend itself from your requested charge back. A lot of time. Weeks (in my case it took a month). I didn't dispute. Wave Crest told me if the merchant doesn't settle the second payment, Visa will automatically credit the funds back to my card. And they did.

If you want the money credited back to your card ASAP, you must proactively work on the matter by contacting the merchant. The merchant should reach out to their bank and have the second payment cancelled and Visa informed of that cancellation.
Activity: 1
hello, on 19th Nov I received letter from Cryptopay with info about new lifetime limits:

After December 10th, at 11:59 PM (GMT) if you’ve exceeded the new lifetime load limit of $250/€250/£200, you won’t be able to load your card at all.

I do not saw such info nowhere more, can you confirm that?

Hello,

Yes, this is true, unfortunately.
Sad,
 it only applies to upload card? if I load card now , with example €1000, will it be possible later withdraw or spend ?

Hello,

Lifetime ATM withdrawals will be $100/€100/£80
You will only be able to make purchases up to $250/€250/£200, or the balance that is available on your card.
After December 10th, at 11:59 PM (GMT) if you’ve exceeded the new lifetime load limit of $250/€250/£200, you won’t be able to load your card at all.

Hello,
Apologies for the long quote, but if this is true, then why have you not updated the info on your site (https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card)?
It clearly states lifetime load €1000.
legendary
I have question, 
making payment with card on online shop,   a payment stuck, I refreshed page and did payment again, then I saw that card charged twice, but online shop show only one payment and one order.

Thanks
Activity: 42
Hello, CryptoPay

Can I get a promo code for USD card?

Thank you

Hello,

The promo-code is sent to your private messages, please check!  Cool

Thank you! Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 2
Hello! If you are asking about our card issuer, then it's Wave Crest Holdings Limited licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Gibraltar license number FSC0056BNK. As for the promo code, we will send it to you once your activity score is higher than 30, according to the conditions of our giveaway. Cheers!

I have cards from another company which also uses Wave Crest. I wish you use another issuer.  

for the the promo; I am not so active at the forum; only a reader since 2014. thank you for the answer anyway.
Which card vendor are they using? I could not see it.

Also, if it still exits, I would like to get a promo code for USD card.

Thanks in advance....

Hello! If you are asking about our card issuer, then it's Wave Crest Holdings Limited licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Gibraltar license number FSC0056BNK. As for the promo code, we will send it to you once your activity score is higher than 30, according to the conditions of our giveaway. Cheers!

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/cryptopay-16728 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!

Hello! I regret to inform you that our ICO has ended on 30 October. The token will hit the exchanges soon, so I assume it's a bit too late for the ICO listing  Huh
But thanks anyway and have a great weekend!
Hello, CryptoPay

Thank you

Hello,

The promo-code is sent to your private messages, please check!  Cool
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
It's almost 2018 and I'm still patiently waiting for a solution to the debit card dilemma. My Wave Crest and C.Pay cards are inactive but I am still keeping the app on my phone, hoping one day I might see an invitation to apply for your newest card product.

What should I do with the EUR and USD C.Pay cards? Are they definitely no longer valid? Should I cut them in half and discard them?

I'm visiting Japan next month and was hoping I might have a bitcoin debit card for some shopping in Osaka and Tokyo. Instead I have to buy a thick wad of Yen notes at a money changer downtown.

Any plans in progress for upcoming cards? Or is the card business as good as dead?

Dear Cryptopay.me team,

I love your card if I could use it!

Your verification process is slow and is conducted by people who don't really see or check ones documents. I've been rejected a "selfie" because it's not sharp or it's a pdf document, which you offer to upload by the way.

If a photo taken with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 isn't sharp because it's less than 500kb then please take a decision to change it and hire some dedicated people who do your support.

Your support most likely works from home and checks in occasionally, I'd assume based on the "service" they provide.

Apologies for the rant but your verification is ridiculous. My documents were accepted at a bank and rejected by you. I trust the bank more than I trust you. So please can we get this resolved? I'm short of cancelling my card with you if this idiocy continues.

Hello,

Selfie in PDF can't be accepted because selfie needs to be an unedited photo, which is hardly possible to be a PDF file to begin with. Most modern cameras and smartphones, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 included, are capable of making photos bigger than 500kb, if the image is smaller, something must have compressed it (most likely automatically).
Feel free to contact us via livechat or email, [email protected] to solve the issues you're facing.
I'm sorry that your experience wasn't positive, but I can assure you that our support team is always happy to assist.

Then why do you offer pdf upload? It doesn't make sense. Anyway I contacted your support. I know you only got a few people who seem to be doing support one day and then chat the other day. Please I really want to use the card. I know have taken a photo with the DSLR and the photo should be fine. /Can someone please confirm?

We offer PDF option for scans and digital extracts.
Our support team is quite large, but you might experience delays because we have a heavy influx of new users at the moment. Anyway, I believe you've contacted us per email and your account is now verified.
Activity: 19
Merit: 2
Which card vendor are they using? I could not see it.

Also, if it still exits, I would like to get a promo code for USD card.

Thanks in advance....
Activity: 42
Hello, CryptoPay

Thank you
Activity: 60
Dear Cryptopay.me team,

Your verification process is slow and is conducted by people who don't really see or check ones documents. I've been rejected a "selfie" because it's not sharp or it's a pdf document, which you offer to upload by the way.

If a photo taken with a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 isn't sharp because it's less than 500kb then please take a decision to change it and hire some dedicated people who do your support.

Your support most likely works from home and checks in occasionally, I'd assume based on the "service" they provide.

Apologies for the rant but your verification is ridiculous. My documents were accepted at a bank and rejected by you. I trust the bank more than I trust you. So please can we get this resolved? I'm short of cancelling my card with you if this idiocy continues.

Hello,

Selfie in PDF can't be accepted because selfie needs to be an unedited photo, which is hardly possible to be a PDF file to begin with. Most modern cameras and smartphones, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 included, are capable of making photos bigger than 500kb, if the image is smaller, something must have compressed it (most likely automatically).
Feel free to contact us via livechat or email, [email protected] to solve the issues you're facing.
I'm sorry that your experience wasn't positive, but I can assure you that our support team is always happy to assist.

Then why do you offer pdf upload? It doesn't make sense. Anyway I contacted your support. I know you only got a few people who seem to be doing support one day and then chat the other day. Please I really want to use the card. I know have taken a photo with the DSLR and the photo should be fine. /Can someone please confirm?
Dear Cryptopay.me team,

Hello,

Activity: 60
Dear Cryptopay.me team,

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: