Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 16. (Read 78867 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007
You're so obsessed with advancing this ICO project and ignoring the need to address the inconvenience you caused your customers by abruptly putting an end to the card program.

Fix the card dilemma and inform your customers of developments. Very irresponsible of your company's founder to fixate himself with luring people to invest in this ICO.

Exactly, I could invest 50.000 usd on this ico but they not prioritize me as client and not resolved the card issue in deadline.

With the ICO craze, *even* if they had solved your issue with your card you honestly would do better not even considering investing in their ICO. They have proven to be not the best of the card providers and besides most ICOs are never worth anywhere near what the total raised funds signify. Furthermore, the real reason more ICOs are even started in the first place is because it is basically free money for the founders who came up with the idea and copied over some random template from some other ICO and changed the color. Just look at how they compare to the others.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
You're so obsessed with advancing this ICO project and ignoring the need to address the inconvenience you caused your customers by abruptly putting an end to the card program.

Fix the card dilemma and inform your customers of developments. Very irresponsible of your company's founder to fixate himself with luring people to invest in this ICO.

Exactly, I could invest 50.000 usd on this ico but they not prioritize me as client and not resolved the card issue in deadline.
Activity: 76
I guess, why cryptopay sent me a mastercard card to my address after my visa get cancelled and then suddenly sent an email that such card will not work anymore?
Anyone else here with same issue?

I checked that this new mastercard card was issued by psi pay ltd.
Seems they cancelled the new contract within less than 30 days with psi pay ltd. What is next?

Huh

https://www.altcointrading.net/cryptocurrency-debit-card-non-eu

In the case of Cryptopay in particular, the new issuer is PSI Pay Ltd. from the UK which is a MasterCard issuer. PSI Pay Ltd. is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FCA register number 900011) for the issuing of electronic money throughout Europe, however it doesn’t imply anything for non-EU residents although Cryptopay uses PSI Pay to serve precisely those customers who reside outside of Europe. – If you do a bit of research you will eventually come across this: http://www.psi-payscam.com/fullstory/ – PSI Pay Ltd. is apparently closely related to a company that stole their customer’s funds and whose bank accounts and domains were seized. Author of the one-page linked above claims to be owed $100,000.

And, before you flee to the next safe haven, you will find very recent and very heated scam accusations regarding worldcore.eu too, though. Additionally – for those who want to be looking for red flags – both Cryptopay (partnering with PSI Pay) and Worldcore started ICOs recently.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
I would like to use it as a mean of spending my intraday trading profits. Showing the people around me that spending cryptos in real life isn't as complex as they imagine
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I would like to use one as a daily bitcoin trading business
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
I saw a bounty program on your website (through the instagram link). Is it still active? If it is I would like to join social media bounty program

Hello there!

We have a bounty program that connected to our ICO and you can join it at the moment.

The ICO will pass almost a week, so you still have a chance to get your extra CPAY tokens!

I would recommend you to read Terms & Condition and join the bounty program here: https://ico.cryptopay.me/#bounty.

If I can be of any further assistance, please, let me know.
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
Hi all,

I'm new to Cryptopay and Cryptocurrencies. I've started buying into and have been advised to use Cryptopay for any payment transfers. I would like to receive the promo code to order a card as 1) it will be very useful to pay for online transactions, 2) it may help in me convicing my wife to get on board with buying into this new adventure. If she realises that she can save her salary and spend from her returns from her cryptocurrency accounts then happy days.

Many thanks in advance.  Cool

Hello,

Please let us know once your activity score is over 30 and we'll be happy to provide a promo-code!

Hello @cryptopay_support

I see some information about the promo code in first page as OP. I want to have a Btc debit card and if the promo code is still avalaible I want one. Thank you very much.

Can I have some promo codes OP? I want to try using cryptopay on my online payment transactions by using virtual debit card Im also planning to order the physical card for exchanging my bitcoin into fiat via atm.

Hi! The promo code will be sent to your personal messages! First, make sure that your billing country is included in the list of supported countries https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to

I want a code as well please!

Hi, I would like to receive a promo code. Thanks.

Hi!

Promo-codes sent to your private messages  Wink Enjoy using the card! Make sure that your billing country is included in the list of supported countries https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to

Hello @cryptopay_support and thank you for the promo code. About difference betwen countries where btc card users need verification is just about the delivery address? Thanks.
Hi guys! We are Cryptopay, a Bitcoin platform and bitcoin debit card provider. We have been working hard to provide a decent solution to spend your bitcoins in stores and we would like to give away a few Bitcoin cards to fellow forum users to give it a try.

All cards come with free worldwide delivery and are available in EUR, USD and GBP.

Getting the card is simple:
  • Let us know how you would like to use the card in the comments below.
  • I will reply with a promo code for a card.
  • Proceed to Order Cryptopay Debit card.
  • Choose Promo code as payment method.
  • Enjoy the card!

P.S. The offer is valid for the active members of the community only (activity of 30 and higher).

Here is the link to our product website: https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptopayme
Follow us on twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptopay

Does cryptopay offer VCCs for payments online?
If yes, then how much VCCs can be issued by one acc holder and how much every VCC issuance cost?

Hi,

You can have 3 virtual cards: GBP, EUR and USD one. The cost of the card is 2,50 GBP/EUR/USD depending on the chosen currency.
If yes, then how much VCCs can be issued by one acc holder and how much every VCC issuance cost?

Yes they have virtual cards but to get one you must be verified and you must also pass their partner bank's KYC requirements. One of those requirements is to have a utility bills or verifiable evidence of residence in the European Union or in those countries the cards are restricted to.

If you don't live in Europe, you can't get any of the current cards offered by Cryptopay. The card is issued by Wave Crest.

Hi,

If your address is in the EAA and you don't need to update it, you can use the card without verification as well.

If i already have VCC bought (like year ago) can I still use it without verification?

If i already have VCC bought (like year ago) can I still use it without verification?

If you do not live in a country allowed by Visa, then your VCC ceased to be valid on 15 October 2017. To reactivate the card, you must submit KYC documents showing and proving that you live in one of those countries in Europe approved for this card.

I have a plastic Visa card from Cryptopay and it is now inactive. I’m still waiting for an alternative solution.

Could you please tell me what countries are allowed by Visa?

//edit

Nevermind, I already found them.

BTCC has listed the countries unaffected by the change. They are: Andorra, Austria, Bailiwick of Guernsey, Bailiwick of Jersey, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.

So, if I live in one of these countries, do I have to do ID verification to use card or no?

Hello,

If your billing address is in the EAA your card will still work without verification.
Hi all,

I'm new to Cryptopay and Cryptocurrencies. I've started buying into and have been advised to use Cryptopay for any payment transfers. I would like to receive the promo code to order a card as 1) it will be very useful to pay for online transactions, 2) it may help in me convicing my wife to get on board with buying into this new adventure. If she realises that she can save her salary and spend from her returns from her cryptocurrency accounts then happy days.

Hello,

Please let us know once your activity score is over 30 and we'll be happy to provide a promo-code!

Hello @cryptopay_support

I see some information about the promo code in first page as OP. I want to have a Btc debit card and if the promo code is still avalaible I want one. Thank you very much.

Can I have some promo codes OP? I want to try using cryptopay on my online payment transactions by using virtual debit card Im also planning to order the physical card for exchanging my bitcoin into fiat via atm.

Hi! The promo code will be sent to your personal messages! First, make sure that your billing country is included in the list of supported countries https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to

Hi!

Promo-codes sent to your private messages  Wink Enjoy using the card! Make sure that your billing country is included in the list of supported countries https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to
Activity: 13

If you do not live in a country allowed by Visa, then your VCC ceased to be valid on 15 October 2017. To reactivate the card, you must submit KYC documents showing and proving that you live in one of those countries in Europe approved for this card.

I have a plastic Visa card from Cryptopay and it is now inactive. I’m still waiting for an alternative solution.

Could you please tell me what countries are allowed by Visa?

//edit

Nevermind, I already found them.

BTCC has listed the countries unaffected by the change. They are: Andorra, Austria, Bailiwick of Guernsey, Bailiwick of Jersey, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United Kingdom.

So, if I live in one of these countries, do I have to do ID verification to use card or no?

Activity: 13

Yes they have virtual cards but to get one you must be verified and you must also pass their partner bank's KYC requirements. One of those requirements is to have a utility bills or verifiable evidence of residence in the European Union or in those countries the cards are restricted to.

If you don't live in Europe, you can't get any of the current cards offered by Cryptopay. The card is issued by Wave Crest.

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Hi guys! We are Cryptopay, a Bitcoin platform and bitcoin debit card provider. We have been working hard to provide a decent solution to spend your bitcoins in stores and we would like to give away a few Bitcoin cards to fellow forum users to give it a try.

All cards come with free worldwide delivery and are available in EUR, USD and GBP.

Getting the card is simple:
  • Let us know how you would like to use the card in the comments below.
  • I will reply with a promo code for a card.
  • Proceed to Order Cryptopay Debit card.
  • Choose Promo code as payment method.
  • Enjoy the card!

P.S. The offer is valid for the active members of the community only (activity of 30 and higher).

Here is the link to our product website: https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptopayme
Follow us on twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptopay

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Life is life
I saw a bounty program on your website (through the instagram link). Is it still active? If it is I would like to join social media bounty program
Activity: 39
Activity: 60

Activity: 4
Hi all,

Pages:
Jump to: