Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World - page 7. (Read 78867 times)

legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Hello,

Do you expect to issue new cards to the end of June, or there can be delay?

Hello,

We still plan to issue the first batch by the end of June, no delay. Stay tuned for all the updates to make sure you don't miss anything! Cool

I'm looking forward.. Smiley
Will previously verified persons have to submit documents again?
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Hello,

Hello,

We still plan to issue the first batch by the end of June, no delay. Stay tuned for all the updates to make sure you don't miss anything! Cool
legendary
Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000
Hello,

It’s time for CPay Talks!🎉
This time around we’ve picked the brain of our Art Director, Misha Savranski.😎 Take a look inside the mind of the creative force behind Cryptopay’s top notch design.
🔥You won’t want to miss it, read it here: https://bit.ly/2LSonff 🔥

In other news, since the Ripple account is now implemented for everyone using Cryptopay, we have updated our HelpCenter so you can learn how to:

Buy XRP with your card or bank account
✅ Withdraw using bank transfers or send it to any external wallets
✅ Store your XRP securely

🔮According to Coinmarketcap, the XRP price was $0.664490 at 12 PM GMT.
We’re comparing your predictions to this price, we’ll announce the winner of 500 CPAY by the end of the day.
So, stay tuned!😉
Hello, everybody!  Smiley

We're excited to announce that XRP is to be implemented into our service any day now!!  Cool

Ripple is the ugly duckling of the blockchain. It is not mined, not decentralised and is doing business with banks. Despite constantly being denounced for being different and against the ideology behind decentralised currencies, it offers rapid transactions, low fees, and actually implements blockchain technology into everyday life.

✔️It’s time to finally find out, what do you think about XRP?

While you wait for Ripple to be added to your account, you can be the first ever XRP prophet in our brand new competition!

All you need to do is answer this question: What will XRP’s value be on June, 8th 12PM (GMT)?

We’ll give 500 CPAY tokens for the most accurate prediction. Sounds good, doesn’t it?

Leave your comment on Twitter, Facebook or Reddit

Answers will be accepted until June, 7th 12PM (GMT) and the winner will be announced the following Friday evening.

Don’t forget to take a look at the terms of participation and we wish you good luck!🍀

Time is up! ⏰
Tomorrow at 12 PM (GMT) we’ll announce the price, according to Coinmarketcap data.
Also we’ll announce the winner by the end of the day on Friday. 🏆

So, stay tuned for further details and you may be the first XRP Prophet!🔮

As for our new card programme, we are planning to launch it by the end of Q2 2018. We'll make sure no one misses out on this big news!

So end of Q2 is very close! Do you know if it will be VISA or Mastercard?

We will offer VISA cards Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

As for our new card programme, we are planning to launch it by the end of Q2 2018. We'll make sure no one misses out on this big news!

It's good to hear that shortly there will be a distribution of new cards. My bank wants to block my account due to crypto trading. I hope there will be no delay, because I really need this card!

End of Q2 is very close! Do you know if it will be VISA or Mastercard?
We’re always happy working with our dear customers. So, don’t be shy and leave your feedback about our service. 😉
Comments, suggestions, and even criticism are all welcome. Feel free to contact us via

💌Email at [email protected]
🤳LiveChat
📲Social media
TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | TRUSTPILOT
I would like to ask regarding on that Free Card that i had requested a year ago until now it didnt able to reach out my destination. I didnt even bother if that card would able to reach my residence or not. Would like to track it out or would like to request a new one?

The card you are referring to belonged to the card programme which has been closed a few months ago. But don't worry, new programme is coming and cards will be available for order soon!  Wink

We're excited to announce that XRP is to be implemented into our service any day now!!  Cool

Ripple is the ugly duckling of the blockchain. It is not mined, not decentralised and is doing business with banks. Despite constantly being denounced for being different and against the ideology behind decentralised currencies, it offers rapid transactions, low fees, and actually implements blockchain technology into everyday life.

While you wait for Ripple to be added to your account, you can be the first ever XRP prophet in our brand new competition!

All you need to do is answer this question: What will XRP’s value be on June, 8th 12PM (GMT)?

We’ll give 500 CPAY tokens for the most accurate prediction. Sounds good, doesn’t it?

Answers will be accepted until June, 7th 12PM (GMT) and the winner will be announced the following Friday evening.

Don’t forget to take a look at the terms of participation and we wish you good luck!🍀

Leave ripple.. only bankster use that and manipulate price.. It is good only for speculators.

When we can expect new card release?

Ripple will be introduced to meet specific demands of our users. However, the account is optional, that's why it can either be added or hidden in the Accounts menu.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Hello, everybody!  Smiley

Leave ripple.. only bankster use that and manipulate price.. It is good only for speculators. I believe that this coin has no future ...

When we can expect new card release?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
I would like to ask regarding on that Free Card that i had requested a year ago until now it didnt able to reach out my destination. I didnt even bother if that card would able to reach my residence or not. Would like to track it out or would like to request a new one?
Hey Mate,

I am from India, and I wish to know do you people provide services in my country as well?

Also please let me know how many crypto currencies do you people accept?

Can I just simply deposit BTC in CRYPTOPAY Account and use the plastic card for the transactions online or offline?

Hello!

Speaking about cryptocurrencies, so far we work with Bitcoin and Litecoin and, as you may have noticed, Ripple is about to be introduced too!  Smiley
Unfortunately, we don’t provide any services, except for the cryptocurrency wallet itself, to the residents of India at the moment but we are working on extending the list of the supported countries.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey Mate,

I am from India, and I wish to know do you people provide services in my country as well?

Also please let me know how many crypto currencies do you people accept?

Can I just simply deposit BTC in CRYPTOPAY Account and use the plastic card for the transactions online or offline?

It's me again, I come for the monthly reminder! Smiley
Any news ?

Glad to see you again! Wink

The good news is that our platform is now 100% ready to incorporate a new programme technicalwise, but there are still some legal procedures with our new card issuers left to be followed before the launch. Cards should become available by the end of Q2 2018.
Thank you for staying with us! We will let all our users know once the process is finalised.

Would that be available by the end of Q2 2018 for your entire verified users? Or only for a limited segment of users such as EU/EEA?

I'm also (im)patiently waiting.

We plan to launch the first batch by the end of Q2 2018, at first the segment will indeed be limited, but will be shortly widen. We will issue the exact list very soon, since currently we work on legal issues and everything is changing very fast. The new information is released all the time.
WOW. MEW just got hacked.

Can we now make it a priority to get a wallet done inside our CryptoPay accounts? Or maybe even a desktop wallet?

I knew this was going to happen with MEW eventually. Leaving our CPAY on there is the WORST idea possible.

Hello,

We are planning to add ICO account to Cryptopay accounts’ list so that it would be possible to store all the funds, including CPAY tokens, in one place. However, the process itself is rather complicated from the technical point of view so there is no exact timeline at the moment.
In the meantime, using MEW is safe but you have to be careful not to have your private keys exposed. Here is the list of detailed security tips they created that should be helpful: https://myetherwallet.github.io/knowledge-base/security/myetherwallet-protips-how-not-to-get-scammed-during-ico.html
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
Any news ?

The good news is that our platform is now 100% ready to incorporate a new programme technicalwise, but there are still some legal procedures with our new card issuers left to be followed before the launch. Cards should become available by the end of Q2 2018.
Thank you for staying with us! We will let all our users know once the process is finalised.

Would that be available by the end of Q2 2018 for your entire verified users? Or only for a limited segment of users such as EU/EEA?

I'm also (im)patiently waiting.
Activity: 479
Merit: 253
WOW. MEW just got hacked.

Can we now make it a priority to get a wallet done inside our CryptoPay accounts? Or maybe even a desktop wallet?

I knew this was going to happen with MEW eventually. Leaving our CPAY on there is the WORST idea possible.
Any news ?

Pages:
Jump to: