Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoPyramid.com! Brand new Bitcoin Pyramid! - page 12. (Read 14020 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
GM

Question: why I my referral link not working?
I am signing guys up but they get the message.

when I click your link it goes to #112 not sure why but it says random sponsors

my id is 485
and I also made a small deposit..

mhhh Admin please explain:
message from my referral

each time I try to register thru your link it goes back to sponsor #112

LOL now I am missing my deposit as well.

This is your personal page: http://cryptopyramid.com/member?id=485

Your deposit address listed on that page is 1LNMvaY157HnhSKqdNyszxHFaWcoHzBVYe
If you didn't deposit to the address above you deposited in someone else's.

the deposit showed up this morning but a hour ago it just vanished
also the deposit BTC address is changed now  

Look it's not much but, I just wanted to try it

2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 0.0008638259 BTC to random (#205) during deposit
2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 0.0008638259 BTC to sponsor (#213) during deposit
2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 3.52582e-05 BTC as a fee to CryptoPyramid during deposit

and please click the link and see who the sponsor is

So it seems like you're asking two questions, correct me if I'm wrong.

If you click your referral link, the reason that it doesn't say you're your own referral is because your cookies have the old [random] referral.  If you clear your cookies and click your referral link, and then sign up under a new account, then you can have an account with your first account as the referral.

In terms of the weird deposit, I honestly have no idea what happened.  We're working on adding a deposit log to attempt to avoid this.

All that I can think of, was you deposited it, it got 1 confirmation, it was added to the history.txt log, and then that block became orphaned and the deposit was no longer there.  Therefore, the deposit was returned to you.  I hope that this answers your questions!
Activity: 118
Merit: 100
GM

my id is 485

message from my referral

the deposit showed up this morning but a hour ago it just vanished
also the deposit BTC address is changed now  

Look it's not much but, I just wanted to try it

2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 0.0008638259 BTC to random (#205) during deposit
2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 0.0008638259 BTC to sponsor (#213) during deposit
2015-03-19 05:21:27: Member #485 paid 3.52582e-05 BTC as a fee to CryptoPyramid during deposit

and please click the link and see who the sponsor is
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
GM

my id is 485

message from my referral

Activity: 118
Merit: 100
GM

my id is 485

message from my referral

We have just released our advertising system.  Go to http://cryptopyramid.com/ads to learn more about our innovative and fair approach to advertising!
We are looking to add advertisements to our website!  What does everything think?  Is there anyone who would be interested in buying an advertisement right away, or what're everyone's thoughts?

It's a great idea. I sent you a PM.

Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
We are looking to add advertisements to our website!  What does everything think?  Is there anyone who would be interested in buying an advertisement right away, or what're everyone's thoughts?

Great idea, also, you can add banner spots from a-ads.com or adbit.co
We are looking to add advertisements to our website!  What does everything think?  Is there anyone who would be interested in buying an advertisement right away, or what're everyone's thoughts?
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
is it more you invest the fasteer you would get paid back??

The more you invest the greater your chance to get paid a 49% share of new deposits. The system randomly selects a member who receives 49% of a new deposit, its selection is linearly weighted based upon the value of your investment. In other words, the bigger your investment the greater your chance to receive payouts.

You can always add more to your current investment by depositing to the same address as your initial deposit to increase your chances.

For instance, I am member #115 and I deposited a total of 0.7 btc. I've been receiving 10 payouts already and have made 0.24 btc profit so far because the size of my deposit gives me a very good chance to get picked by the system more for new payouts. The main reason for this is because there's only one other member with a bigger deposit than me right now so I hardly got any competition.  Ofcourse all of this would change if other people start depositing bigger deposits too, then more payouts would go to them.

dude you have 19 referrals! (good work man  Grin ) but you would have got jack without them yes? .... tell me if im wrong  Kiss

Can someone show me where the "random" receiver transfer/wallet information is?

@groko271, you are in fact wrong. I received most from just random member deposits. You can see all this info on the website. Look where it says "Received from random:", you will see that amount for me is three times bigger than from the referals.

Also remember that most of those 19 referrals were randomly added to my downline by their system, because I deposited a fairly large amount of 0.7 btc which causes the system give give me a much higher chance of receiving random new members to my downline and receiving 49% of random new deposits.

So in short, all I did to achieve the success was to deposit a big amount. And because hardly anyone else deposited anything near 0.7 btc (except for one), I received most of the payouts and new member under my downline (if they didn't sign up with a ref link ofcourse).  This will all change if someone else deposits 0.7 or more... in that case I won't get as many payouts anymore.

i love it when im wrong. was hopping i was. thanks for the reply...so like i said..........>> i'll hang around to see if i get a sniff.....

The more you invest the greater your chance to get paid a 49% share of new deposits. The system randomly selects a member who receives 49% of a new deposit, its selection is linearly weighted based upon the value of your investment. In other words, the bigger your investment the greater your chance to receive payouts.

You can always add more to your current investment by depositing to the same address as your initial deposit to increase your chances.

For instance, I am member #115 and I deposited a total of 0.7 btc. I've been receiving 10 payouts already and have made 0.24 btc profit so far because the size of my deposit gives me a very good chance to get picked by the system more for new payouts. The main reason for this is because there's only one other member with a bigger deposit than me right now so I hardly got any competition.  Ofcourse all of this would change if other people start depositing bigger deposits too, then more payouts would go to them.

dude you have 19 referrals! (good work man  Grin ) but you would have got jack without them yes? .... tell me if im wrong  Kiss

@groko271, you are indeed wrong.  Grin I received most from just random member deposits. You can see all this info on the website. Look where it says "Received from random:", you will see that amount for me is three times bigger than from the referals.

Also remember that most of those 19 referrals were randomly added to my downline by their system, because I deposited a fairly large amount of 0.7 btc which causes the system give give me a much higher chance of receiving random new members to my downline and receiving 49% of random new deposits.

So in short, all I did to achieve the success was to deposit a big amount. And because hardly anyone else deposited anything near 0.7 btc (except for one), I received most of the payouts and new member under my downline (if they didn't sign up with a ref link ofcourse).  This will all change if someone else deposits 0.7 or more... in that case I won't get as many payouts anymore.

For instance, I am member #115 and I deposited a total of 0.7 btc. I've been receiving 10 payouts already and have made 0.24 btc profit so far because the size of my deposit gives me a very good chance to get picked by the system more for new payouts. The main reason for this is because there's only one other member with a bigger deposit than me right now so I hardly got any competition.  Ofcourse all of this would change if other people start depositing bigger deposits too, then more payouts would go to them.

dude you have 19 referrals! (good work man  Grin ) but you would have got jack without them yes? .... tell me if im wrong  Kiss

We've added Twitter!  Check us out at http://twitter.com/CryptoPyramid!

On the Member and Register pages, we've added Tweet buttons.  When you sign up or view your account, you have the easy option to Tweet to your bitcoin friends and get more referrals!  We hope that people use this option!
Deposited:   0.012 BTC
Received from referrals:   0 BTC
Received from random:   0 BTC
Expenditure = 0.012 BTC
Paid to sponsor/referrer:   0.00588 BTC
Paid to random:   0.00588 BTC
Paid fee:   0.00024 BTC
Withdrawn:   0 BTC
Balance = 0.0 BTC

not investing again

Invested 0.05 got nothing back either.

Again, please read how the Pyramid works before blindly investing.  You don't immediately get something back.  By investing, you increase your chances of getting something back.  Read our rules for more information regarding how our system works.

I get the rules man. Not bitch'n, just saying. My referral's out there, still hoping for a sniff.
Expenditure = 0.012 BTC
Balance = 0.0 BTC

not investing again

Again, please read how the Pyramid works before blindly investing.  You don't immediately get something back.  By investing, you increase your chances of getting something back.  Read our rules for more information regarding how our system works.
Expenditure = 0.012 BTC
Balance = 0.0 BTC

not investing again

It's been a big day for CryptoPyramid!  We had the largest growth in our Pyramid yet, and it looks like it's going strong.

We have just made one final change!  We changed the payout threshold from 0.05 BTC to 0.01 BTC.  We did this for two reasons: people like to see payouts, even if they're small; and because it lowers the amount of money we store in our wallets, so it makes us even less hackable.
One thing to keep in mind regarding withdrawals is that when your account reaches >0.01 BTC, only 50% of that is sent to you (the other 50% is redistributed).  So that means that the minimum you'll get paid to your wallet is not 0.01, but 0.005 BTC.

Another friendly reminder to add your referral link to your signature on BitcoinTalk so that you continue to earn!  Let's build this Pyramid together!
Hello everyone,
I am currently in the process of deciding whether or not to lower the payout threshold.  My thought is that a threshold of 0.01 BTC will ensure that everyone is paid rightfully, and that even smaller investments get paid.  Besides the creation of small amounts in your wallet, can anyone think of a reason I should not make this change?

Thanks for everyone's advice!
The CryptoPyramid Team

You would probably get more people to invest its had 6oo+ views this thread, thats good imo

I'd be into doing that, how do i go about getting that many views? It would help the Pyramid so much!

Do you know anywhere we could advertise the Pyramid in general, or we could advertise single referral links?

Admin, you could advertise the Pyramid through http://adbit.co/ for instance.
Also, make use of social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook by setting up accounts there for the Pyramid, so the members of the Pyramid can retweet your tweets and share your FB page to get the word out.

If properly advertised, I can see your site easily go to 10,000 members or more.

Our team currently doesn't have the time or resources to set up the whole Facebook and Twitter thing that a lot of websites have going, but we do actively encourage that people share us with their friends (so that they get more money from their referrals)!

That's great that you have faith in us!  We appreciate it.  The problem is just getting relatively inexpensive advertising means. 

If you have the experience, please do advertise us for yourself on adbit.co, because you're making 49% of what other people deposit.  I'm surprised nobody has done this by now!

Ok, I thought you were asking how your could advertise the Pyramid more, so I gave you those suggestions.  Twitter and Facebook are free to use. It takes less than 10 minutes to set up a twitter account or facebook account for your website. It is no use if I or someone else sets up a twitter account for Pyramid, it should be done by the owner of the website because I'm sure you would want control over what is tweeted from your original account.   Members can then retweet your messages from your twitter account and spread the word that way. Again just a suggestion, but that's how most successful long-term pyramids/ponzi sites operate. Take a look at Cryptoincrease and Multicryptos, they make great use of the leverage they get from social media networks.

Hello everyone,
I am currently in the process of deciding whether or not to lower the payout threshold.  My thought is that a threshold of 0.01 BTC will ensure that everyone is paid rightfully, and that even smaller investments get paid.  Besides the creation of small amounts in your wallet, can anyone think of a reason I should not make this change?

Thanks for everyone's advice!
The CryptoPyramid Team

You would probably get more people to invest its had 6oo+ views this thread, thats good imo

I'd be into doing that, how do i go about getting that many views? It would help the Pyramid so much!

Do you know anywhere we could advertise the Pyramid in general, or we could advertise single referral links?

Admin, you could advertise the Pyramid through http://adbit.co/ for instance.
Also, make use of social media networks such as Twitter and Facebook by setting up accounts there for the Pyramid, so the members of the Pyramid can retweet your tweets and share your FB page to get the word out.

If properly advertised, I can see your site easily go to 10,000 members or more.

Our team currently doesn't have the time or resources to set up the whole Facebook and Twitter thing that a lot of websites have going, but we do actively encourage that people share us with their friends (so that they get more money from their referrals)!

That's great that you have faith in us!  We appreciate it.  The problem is just getting relatively inexpensive advertising means. 

If you have the experience, please do advertise us for yourself on adbit.co, because you're making 49% of what other people deposit.  I'm surprised nobody has done this by now!
Expenditure = 0.012 BTC
Balance = 0.0 BTC

not investing again

I'm sorry you had a negative experience, although that is exactly how the website is designed to work.  I believe you have misunderstood something.

When you deposit, you're not getting a payout.  You're increasing your chances of getting someone else's deposits (this is all explained in the Rules page).  So now if you stick with it, there's about a 1 in 40 chance (mental math based on the size of your deposit) that you'll get someone else's deposit (so it'll take 40ish deposits, and then you'll get paid from one of theirs).  So just wait, and maybe invest more if you'd like to see your chances grow. 

If that's not what you meant, please clarify.  If there is a bug, please elaborate so that our team can fix the problem!

Thanks,
The CryptoPyramid Team
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
Expenditure = 0.012 BTC