Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoPyramid.com! Brand new Bitcoin Pyramid! - page 14. (Read 14020 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
@Coinhugger
Would it help to invest again, or would I still have no balance if I did... and will I have/get a balance at all.

Yes, it will help to invest more. You can add more to your balance at any time using your assigned deposit address, it will simply be added to your existing deposit. It increases the chance of receiving a share from new deposits from others. Not only that, but you also increase your chances of getting new members assigned to your downline who did not sign up with a ref link.

Thanks for that cheers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
@Coinhugger
Would it help to invest again, or would I still have no balance if I did... and will I have/get a balance at all.

Yes, it will help to invest more. You can add more to your balance at any time using your assigned deposit address, it will simply be added to your existing deposit. It increases the chance of receiving a share from new deposits from others. Not only that, but you also increase your chances of getting new members assigned to your downline who did not sign up with a ref link.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
@Coinhugger
It's growing fast....  total members have doubled already since I joined today.  Payouts are fully automatic, I had 10 separate payouts so far and it's only just begun.

Balance = 0.0 BTC pfft

Racey, there's two ways to get payouts. First, build your downline... use your ref link.  Second, the bigger your deposit the greater share from the new payouts (at random but weighed by the size of your deposits) you'll receive.

The reason I had 10 payouts already is because I deposited 0.7 btc.  Total payouts I received are now 0.94 btc, so I gained 0.24 btc so far, but I continue to build the pyramid.

My refs are on four places.. sod all from them.

Ok. Good thing is it is still very early. You got in today so you're positioned really well.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
It's growing fast....  total members have doubled already since I joined today.  Payouts are fully automatic, I had 10 separate payouts so far and it's only just begun.

Balance = 0.0 BTC pfft

Racey, there's two ways to get payouts. First, build your downline... use your ref link.  Second, the bigger your deposit the greater share from the new payouts (at random but weighed by the size of your deposits) you'll receive.

The reason I had 10 payouts already is because I deposited 0.7 btc.  Total payouts I received are now 0.94 btc, so I gained 0.24 btc so far, but I continue to build the pyramid.

My refs are on four places.. sod all from them.

Balance = 0.0 BTC pfft

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.

Balance = 0.0 BTC pfft
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

That's great that you're enjoying it!  We're stunned at how fast it's growing, and how we can keep it going like this.

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
I want to apologise  for the earlier post... it was advert signature and not one of the OP.

I just realized... fck do I feel embarrassed now...... no new investments at the site?
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
I just risked a small amount  0.002btc thanks for the favorable post, I would never had done it otherwise.  #209
Not confirmed as of yet.

115 is my ref

Thank you. Yes, the blockchain is a bit slow today... confirms took a while for me too.

You're welcome I mostly sign up under someones refferal, even faucets.. not many sign under me, even through my hot faucet list.

I would have mate but i beat you to it  Shocked

Ha ha yes, take a look at this Prize Pool up to know you could win 0.1259 
Big sweep on my hot faucet list, enter every 24 hrs prize gets bigger.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
I just risked a small amount  0.002btc thanks for the favorable post, I would never had done it otherwise.  #209
Not confirmed as of yet.

115 is my ref

Thank you. Yes, the blockchain is a bit slow today... confirms took a while for me too.

You're welcome I mostly sign up under someones refferal, even faucets.. not many sign under me, even through my hot faucet list.

I would have mate but i beat you to it  Shocked
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Not confirmed as of yet.

115 is my ref

Not confirmed as of yet.

115 is my ref

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Not confirmed as of yet.

115 is my ref

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Not confirmed as of yet.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
im in  Grin
@CryptoPyramid

That sig you have, same signature as other accounts, would not invest here at all.

I can't see his signature? which other sites? I have invested a few bucks here and am ready to send more after payments have been made, but curious as to exactly why your afraid to risk a couple bucks... please help me understand why i should not risk it here.. it appears as though everything is automatic and transparent.

Everything works just fine. I got paid 0.567 BTC already so far and it just got started. This Pyramid is HOT!

How much did you invest to get that amount, which is very good I must say.

I invested 0.7 btc total today, so I almost broke even. I thought it was a good time to get in on it today since they just launched their release version (out-of-beta) today.  I'm member 115 (see sig link), you can check the stats on their website, they show everything which is neat, it's 100% transparent. They even allow you to download a .CSV file with the whole member database. It shows you exactly who got paid what and who was referred by whom, how much they deposited etc.

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
@CryptoPyramid

That sig you have, same signature as other accounts, would not invest here at all.

I can't see his signature? which other sites? I have invested a few bucks here and am ready to send more after payments have been made, but curious as to exactly why your afraid to risk a couple bucks... please help me understand why i should not risk it here.. it appears as though everything is automatic and transparent.

Everything works just fine. I got paid 0.567 BTC already so far and it just got started. This Pyramid is HOT!

How much did you invest to get that amount, which is very good I must say.
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Do you think I am being paranoid at all  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: