Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoPyramid.com! Brand new Bitcoin Pyramid! - page 8. (Read 14019 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 11
@admin

I strongly suggest you remove the 56xbtc.com from your ad rotation (if you can). These guys are crims and extortionists.

If you want any legitimacy at all, well you know...........everyone knows btc cannot be multiplied x 56 in 4 days.

just saying.

I found this line on cryptopyramid ads page, maybe it can help?

2. Each ad has a support and an oppose bitcoin address.  Anybody can deposit any amount to these addresses to support or oppose the ad.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
@admin

I strongly suggest you remove the 56xbtc.com from your ad rotation (if you can). These guys are crims and extortionists.

If you want any legitimacy at all, well you know...........everyone knows btc cannot be multiplied x 56 in 4 days.

just saying.

Activity: 546
Merit: 259
Don't forget that without new deposits we will not have random bonuses.
Today I made 10 deposits of 100k instead of 1 deposit of 0.01BTC (to the account 788)
I want to make a little happier as many people as I can Smiley

My current investment in random payouts.

2015-03-27 18:32:45: Member #788 paid 0.00049 BTC to random (#125) during deposit
2015-03-27 19:10:44: Member #788 paid 0.00049 BTC to random (#309) during deposit
2015-03-27 19:27:44: Member #788 paid 0.00049 BTC to random (#596) during deposit
2015-03-28 06:10:18: Member #788 paid 0.00049 BTC to random (#208) during deposit
2015-03-28 06:41:03: Member #788 paid 0.00049 BTC to random (#208) during deposit
2015-03-28 10:05:57: Member #788 paid 0.00049 BTC to random (#115) during deposit
2015-03-28 11:28:13: Member #788 paid 0.00049 BTC to random (#208) during deposit
2015-03-28 17:00:52: Member #788 paid 0.00049 BTC to random (#427) during deposit
2015-03-28 17:05:27: Member #788 paid 0.00049 BTC to random (#203) during deposit
2015-03-28 21:02:00: Member #788 paid 0.00049 BTC to random (#569) during deposit

I'm successful dice player, so it's not a problem for me to win 100k satoshi.
Today I'll continue my experiment. I'm also going to help my referrals to reach 0.01BTC threshold.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Today I made 10 deposits of 100k instead of 1 deposit of 0.01BTC (to the account 788)

Good idea I'll start splitting. Mine up too
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi All, I'm member #159 and I am just now getting to the point where I can invest something and with all the great reviews this site has and meeting Paul on facebook I am confident in the stability of this program as long as we all contribute!
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
 Cool absolutely right  Undecided
I suggested this for BitcoinPyramid too, but it was never done.

I'm not good enough at coding to do it myself, or i would.

Make a second site where the primary focus is the ads.
allow people to invest in multi-level profits to the ads

the database between both sites would be shared, and everything works the same, but the ads are shown as the front page.

I came across someone who had seen my referral link to the bitcoinpyramid site, that said they would play the game, and could get many others to play if the focus was shifted in the other direction.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see the first 10 accounts depositing too on the pyramid.  Very slim on the investment at the top and those have already 30x their initial invest.

OP are you still promoting this? It's a baby and needs active promo.

The ad idea is interesting, although I don't think we'll implement it in the near future.  However, we might come back to the concept further down the road.

In terms of promotion, we are still trying, although now that we have over 800 members, the pyramid should begin to promote itself.  We are still managing this BitcoinTalk page, and are still working on our Twitter page.  However, our marketing team doesn't have many other ideas.  If you know where we could effectively promote our pyramid, please let us know!

Here's your investment assuming you have one account.  http://cryptopyramid.com/member?id=1
take some of the 28x gains and run a signature campaign.  Those often work very well. Reinvest some into random people in the pyramid now and then. All these things in the first 2 months are crucial to foundation of the Site.
These are just constructive ideas if you want to go from sorta success to making this rain on us all.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

the database between both sites would be shared, and everything works the same, but the ads are shown as the front page.

I came across someone who had seen my referral link to the bitcoinpyramid site, that said they would play the game, and could get many others to play if the focus was shifted in the other direction.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to see the first 10 accounts depositing too on the pyramid.  Very slim on the investment at the top and those have already 30x their initial invest.

The ad idea is interesting, although I don't think we'll implement it in the near future.  However, we might come back to the concept further down the road.

In terms of promotion, we are still trying, although now that we have over 800 members, the pyramid should begin to promote itself.  We are still managing this BitcoinTalk page, and are still working on our Twitter page.  However, our marketing team doesn't have many other ideas.  If you know where we could effectively promote our pyramid, please let us know!

Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
The original was interesting, and this one seems to be moving faster at the moment..

heres my link

http://cryptopyramid.com/?ref=800
Activity: 98
This looks really cool.
I will try.  Smiley
this is actually working if everyone deposits you will be surprised at the rate of return, and after watching it makes a huge difference how much you deposit so the weighing system functions as op stated. (no i'm not a shill either these are just observations over the last week of testing it.)
Activity: 728
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
No luck here.. 16 referrals and still no income..  Sad

Yes yes they can call me stupid and that I don't read the rules all they like, sadly this pyramid seems to be a gonner. I'm stupid but his pyramid is failing.

I don't care what he says I put in 0.02BTC into this (not a lot I know) but I have never gained from putting that in and learnt from that with these pyramids, sign up early and don't pay a thing and you might get something. Wont be putting any more in. Or receiving any more it seems. Tom
patience is indeed a virtue...  everyone wants everything NOW NOW NOW! I order food thru a drive thru and they apologize that I have to wait for them to cook it. Im ok with waiting, in fact I prefer it to be cooked when i order it . Rome was not built in a day. i deposited a week ago and still havent got anything... how many people are involved in this so far? how many deposits have been made? why do you feel you should be at the front of the line? I think you are generally most likely an unhappy person, if your attitude here reflects your overall attitude with things. Good luck with everything my friend and try to be positive...

How is this failing? if it does fail it would be because of people with attitudes like you. The system is totally sustainable with everyone getting paid, this pyramid could last for years and then just think of the accumulation that will be received. I can't hardly believe you expect to make a return on a $5 investment, if you would call that an investment.. $5 and your all pissed off wow.. send me your bitcoin address and I will send 5 bucks to never post here again (unless its positive)  Wink

What do you think will be the outcome if I deposit 1btc tonight.... and don't/can't find any ref's.?

What do see the outcome being from a return perspective?

Patience is a virtue. I will remind you of this when my balance is still on 0.008 next week and i am not stupid nearly a week AGO he had about 570 people in the triangle. Now he has 665 members. Hardly a huge success I would call if I set up a ponzi pyramid. Infact I would be annoyed it was doing so poor.

I'm not pissed off at all. It's just a waste of money. $5 is fuck all but i'd rather not set it on fire. Mate, if you deposited a week ago and you STILL havent got anything. Then prepare yourself for a shock. I doubt you be receiving anything and i'm sorry you are sticking up for something you have got NOTHING out of. I at least got my free 0.01 before i stupidly put it back in with a little bit more.

That was what annoyed me, you are just being led. I made money because I was lucky and  signed up early paid nothing and earned. I made the mistake of putting some back in because this guy says it increases your chances. Then ohh well if you dont put half a bitcoin it's not worth it! Yeah fair enough, im sure it aint now but after a week of STILL no new money and hardly new sign ups, you think I'm gonna chuck $100 at this to test Admin's point so he can have some more of my money for free. No thanks.

I think if you deposited tonight 1BTC you might see half of that back eventually in about a week while the other half of the BTC goes to me and everyone else. I would get my money, stop moaning and you would be down 1BTC then down 0.5BTC perhaps if you get a few trickles above. NO ONE is putting in 1BTC after me and if you want to do that PLEASE DO. I think you will lose half of it at least and I will get some money but STILL wasted my 0.2.BTC when I could have had it all for free courtesy of you and anyother person who puts in after me.

Go ahead. Stick in 1BTC in this scheme you have so much faith in. Do it now.

EDIT Sorry answered 2 posts there. Mate I predict if you put 1BTC in will you will lose most of it and maybe get a little back if you are lucky all you will do is pay everyone beneath you and if no on else joins byebye bitcoin
The first person that deposited 1 bitcoin has already withdrew over 1.4  bitcoins! Another after him has only withdrawn .044.. but overtime this will reap great rewards! That first guy So I guess you would start receiving a good portion of referrals and random payments! That first guy got that 1.4 in a VERY short period of time.. there really is no limit here.. if the pyramid were to continue for 10 years the return could be just ridiculous! But I would say to hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst. If everyone stays positive this will work! Sometime between my last post and this one... I received another deposit! which means my sponsor did and his sponsor and a random and another random... and it just trickles down! Its really cool to make a deposit, and then look at the stats page and see how many people just got paid! The pyramid is completely transparent, take a close look at it and the more you understand it, the more youll see this is a very good investment! If you really wanna make cash fast I would figure out who deposited the most and how much, and then deposit more than them.. that would put you on top! If you do deposit please consider using my referral link! That would make my day!http://cryptopyramid.com/?ref=191 ... good luck!

well well
lets try that theory out.
soz but i already am hooked up with a ref..... he/she is about to get a pleasant surprise  Kiss
Activity: 95
No luck here.. 16 referrals and still no income..  Sad

Yes yes they can call me stupid and that I don't read the rules all they like, sadly this pyramid seems to be a gonner. I'm stupid but his pyramid is failing.

I don't care what he says I put in 0.02BTC into this (not a lot I know) but I have never gained from putting that in and learnt from that with these pyramids, sign up early and don't pay a thing and you might get something. Wont be putting any more in. Or receiving any more it seems. Tom
patience is indeed a virtue...  everyone wants everything NOW NOW NOW! I order food thru a drive thru and they apologize that I have to wait for them to cook it. Im ok with waiting, in fact I prefer it to be cooked when i order it . Rome was not built in a day. i deposited a week ago and still havent got anything... how many people are involved in this so far? how many deposits have been made? why do you feel you should be at the front of the line? I think you are generally most likely an unhappy person, if your attitude here reflects your overall attitude with things. Good luck with everything my friend and try to be positive...

How is this failing? if it does fail it would be because of people with attitudes like you. The system is totally sustainable with everyone getting paid, this pyramid could last for years and then just think of the accumulation that will be received. I can't hardly believe you expect to make a return on a $5 investment, if you would call that an investment.. $5 and your all pissed off wow.. send me your bitcoin address and I will send 5 bucks to never post here again (unless its positive)  Wink

What do you think will be the outcome if I deposit 1btc tonight.... and don't/can't find any ref's.?

If you deposit 1 BTC, you'll get 1 in 5 new people, so you'll likely make back your money (and then some) in a VERY timely manner.  Look at the person who deposited 0.7BTC and has now mroe than doubled his investment.
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
The first person that deposited 1 bitcoin has already withdrew over 1.4  bitcoins! Another after him has only withdrawn .044.. but overtime this will reap great rewards! That first guy So I guess you would start receiving a good portion of referrals and random payments! That first guy got that 1.4 in a VERY short period of time.. there really is no limit here.. if the pyramid were to continue for 10 years the return could be just ridiculous! But I would say to hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst. If everyone stays positive this will work! Sometime between my last post and this one... I received another deposit! which means my sponsor did and his sponsor and a random and another random... and it just trickles down! Its really cool to make a deposit, and then look at the stats page and see how many people just got paid! The pyramid is completely transparent, take a close look at it and the more you understand it, the more youll see this is a very good investment! If you really wanna make cash fast I would figure out who deposited the most and how much, and then deposit more than them.. that would put you on top! If you do deposit please consider using my referral link! That would make my day!http://cryptopyramid.com/?ref=191 ... good luck!
No luck here.. 16 referrals and still no income..  Sad

patience is indeed a virtue...  everyone wants everything NOW NOW NOW! I order food thru a drive thru and they apologize that I have to wait for them to cook it. Im ok with waiting, in fact I prefer it to be cooked when i order it . Rome was not built in a day. i deposited a week ago and still havent got anything... how many people are involved in this so far? how many deposits have been made? why do you feel you should be at the front of the line? I think you are generally most likely an unhappy person, if your attitude here reflects your overall attitude with things. Good luck with everything my friend and try to be positive...

How is this failing? if it does fail it would be because of people with attitudes like you. The system is totally sustainable with everyone getting paid, this pyramid could last for years and then just think of the accumulation that will be received. I can't hardly believe you expect to make a return on a $5 investment, if you would call that an investment.. $5 and your all pissed off wow.. send me your bitcoin address and I will send 5 bucks to never post here again (unless its positive)  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: