Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoPyramid.com! Brand new Bitcoin Pyramid! - page 3. (Read 14055 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 259
My next payment received.
2015-05-29 04:58:03: Member #635 withdrew 0.00271583 BTC to 1NuFum***
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
CryptoPyramid, hands down best investment I made. I keep receiving new payouts multiple times a week. With an initial investment of 0.7 BTC I've already received 1.63 BTC back so far.

Unlike other "investor-based" websites who disappear and run with my money after one or two days or at the most a few weeks, CryptoPyramid is a long-term game, we're talking years here, because of the way it's designed.  

I know it isn't a new concept, it's been done before with a site called "Bitcoinpyramid" which has been around for many years and still is. CryptoPyramid has much better features though, such as a much lower payout threshold (currently 0.005 btc) as well as a Doge variety of the same concept and best of all it's only been around for 2 or 3 months.

You can't beat the amazing referral commission rate of CryptoPyramid either, I mean where do you get almost 50% of your referral's deposit applied to your account? I'm surprised that many people haven't even discovered it yet, CryptoPyramid is a hidden gem for those who want to get in on ground level for a long-term return or to make serious money on referrals.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Added to my sig... now to see if I get any referrals ....

Great!  Hardly wait to see where it takes you!
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
I received another couple of random payouts today and yesterday as well.  Cheesy

Cryptopyramid is the best investment game I've played. You got to be patient though, this game moves slow and steady but keeps going for years and years to come.

True. I hold the biggest stake so far and I'm not disappointed. Im patient and enjoy the surprise when I get an auto wd into my wallet. This pyramid hasn't reached 20% of its potential yet, a great script just waiting to be fully utilized.

Here's the script I currently use on my faucet http://cryptopyramid.com/?ref=removedbygroko" target="_blank">
Activity: 271
Merit: 117
Cryptopyramid is the best investment game I've played. You got to be patient though, this game moves slow and steady but keeps going for years and years to come.
This is statement of the year Cheesy
I received another couple of random payouts today and yesterday as well.  Cheesy

Thank you for the kind words! If you would like to help the pyramid continue to grow, consider adding a referral to us in your signature on the forum!

We are in the processing of further lowering our withdrawal threshold to encourage more investors to take part!  It will be lowered to 0.005 BTC, allowing people to receive even more payouts.  Expect to see about 100 transactions made in the next hour.

Great news. I see many withdrawals have been made and I received couple of random payments Smiley
There has been some speculation regarding our relationship to the investor watch forum post. We are in no way related, and continue to make payouts (as we plan on doing for a very, very long time).

As pyramid involvement is lowering, we are aiming to bring its popularity back.  You can help by sharing your referral link and earning even more!

We are in the processing of further lowering our withdrawal threshold to encourage more investors to take part!  It will be lowered to 0.005 BTC, allowing people to receive even more payouts.  Expect to see about 100 transactions made in the next hour.
is this another dmugetsu sites? can someone confirm.

I don't think this is a dmugetsu site at all, because the way cryptopyramid is designed it never holds a big balance thus he can't rip off anyone.  Every deposit is immediately paid out to its members minus a small fee.

This is precisely how we work!  We are very trustworthy, and aim to make all our money strictly off of legitimate practices (like taking a small administration fee).
is this on the investors watch list?

We were until the project was shut down as the developer was found to be scamming people.  However, we are not in any way affliated with them, and were simply one of the website they had on their investment watch list.  We still encourage you to invest with us!
Don't any user of this pyramid know if I can earn some witout refferals ? I dont have how big is chance to get that 49% from random memmber, and also I have problems with finding refferals, thank you.

Yes, you can earn without referrals by depositing a good amount of BTC.  You will then get referrals placed in your down-line for free. These are people who sign up for the pyramid without a referral link and they get randomly assigned to others in the pyramid. The larger your deposit, the more chance you have that new referrals are assigned to you.

When I signed up for this pyramid I deposited 0.7 BTC. I now have over 30 referrals, most of them randomly assigned to me, and my income from the pyramid has been 1.61 BTC so far and will continue to grow in the months and years to come.

If you would like to check out my stats... my ID# is 115. http://cryptopyramid.com/member?id=115

So far you are the luckiest member of pyramid Smiley  Because deposited a good amount of BTC on a good time.

I don't think this is a dmugetsu site at all, because the way cryptopyramid is designed it never holds a big balance thus he can't rip off anyone.  Every deposit is immediately paid out to its members minus a small fee.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
is this on the investors watch list?
Don't forget to check out http://quickponzi.com.  We're very active and are having great success with the project!

Also, @coinhugger, have you considered making another deposit as you've had so much success with the project?

Final note: Don't forget to share your referral link!  It's the way that you can make the most money if you're willing to put in the time!
Don't any user of this pyramid know if I can earn some witout refferals ? I dont have how big is chance to get that 49% from random memmber, and also I have problems with finding refferals, thank you.

Yes, you can earn without referrals by depositing a good amount of BTC.  You will then get referrals placed in your down-line for free. These are people who sign up for the pyramid without a referral link and they get randomly assigned to others in the pyramid. The larger your deposit, the more chance you have that new referrals are assigned to you.

When I signed up for this pyramid I deposited 0.7 BTC. I now have over 30 referrals, most of them randomly assigned to me, and my income from the pyramid has been 1.61 BTC so far and will continue to grow in the months and years to come.

If you would like to check out my stats... my ID# is 115. http://cryptopyramid.com/member?id=115

Activity: 140
Activity: 560
Member 576 is the rock holding this btc pyramid together imo I have set my mining payout up to it. If anyone wants to create a daisy chain of payments let me know after signing up under me and I'll change my miner up to you.
http://cryptopyramid.com/member?id=576
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
I received yet another payout from cryptopyromid today. Great to see this pyramid is moving along nicely.

Well thats good to see, here is my stats

Referral Count:   1
Referral List:   #363
Income = 0.012 BTC
Deposited:   0.012 BTC
Received from referrals:   0 BTC
Received from random:   0 BTC
Expenditure = 0.012 BTC
Paid to sponsor/referrer:   0.00588 BTC
Paid to random:   0.00588 BTC
Paid fee:   0.00024 BTC
Withdrawn:   0 BTC