Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoPyramid.com! Brand new Bitcoin Pyramid! - page 5. (Read 14019 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Thanks.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
And the Dogecoin Beta is live!

Check it out at: http://doge.cryptopyramid.com/?ref=3

We hope you enjoy, and deposit all your doges Smiley

It is still in Beta, so please notify us if you discover in any bugs.  We will work hard with you all to ensure that the project continues successfully!

Thanks,
The CryptoPyramid Team
how do you guys stay a float? do you make money off the transactions fees instead?

As explained on our website, we take a 2% fee on everything.  It barely pays for hosting, but we also have a few accounts at the very bottom that we make a little money into.  Hopefully it will become self-sustainable eventually, and we won't have to do anything to continue to work.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
how do you guys stay a float? do you make money off the transactions fees instead?
any reason why they changed you percentage of trust to 80%? I mean its still good compared to the other ones listed, but Id like to know why a sudden drop..

It's actually 75% at the moment. I would say because not many people are profiting off it.

It was at 72.5% and now it's higher, so that's not actually a decrease.
This is a long-term project, I am impressed with how transparent the ledger is; I will give it a try and then see where it is in a few months.

Agreed. I've only got a little bit invested (.06 BTC) but I've made .07 BTC so it's all good. My hands itch to start
coding when I look at the UI, but that's the web designer / developer in me. The bones of the site are solid and
the guys behind it seem pretty stand-up too.

Thank you very much, that means a lot to us!  We try to be good guys Smiley
any reason why they changed you percentage of trust to 80%? I mean its still good compared to the other ones listed, but Id like to know why a sudden drop..

It's actually 75% at the moment. I would say because not many people are profiting off it.
Activity: 154
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
more action happening lately!

Not here..Member ID = #209

Not here either - member?id=213

You have deposited 0.02193705 BTC and withdrawn 0.03336332 BTC, that's not so bad.
You are one of "33 members have profited".

You are joking me right? Out of a 1000 only 33 have made net profit?? Wow
The reason I get annoyed with this is that I earned 0.02BTC without putting anything in Cheesy Cheesy and then I re-invested it all back because he kept saying it gets you more and never saw a decent amount again Cheesy So lost nothing but doesn't change the fact the pyramid is nothing like OP claims. As usual a couple of fatcats at the top take it all Smiley
OH man here we go again

Here we go again nothing. It doesn't change the fact that out of over 1000 people 33 people have made any money.

I bet this guy is real happy:
http://cryptopyramid.com/member?id=208

Of course OP is going to say keep putting money into it. Well people are not putting any more money into it and it is pretty obvious why.
Shall we just agree that some people think this pyramid is great, I don't.

And i only commented again on this when I was informed only 33 people were in net. Smiley

I'm not moaning about my 0.02btc, I would say alot of people were probably disapointed with this pyramid hence why it isn't doing very well. Just because OP gets defensive about his pyramid doesn't mean it works well. The guy I mentioned put in 1.35BTC and has withdrawn 0.27577364BTC and OP expects me to put more money in? Cheesy

Hi.
I am not happy. I am not unhappy. I am patient.

I invest for the long term, it is still early days, I have laid out my investment now I just chill. I understand how cryptoP works, its a waiting game.

I'm too busy to chase referrals, so I laid down my own coin.
Cheers

Fair play mate if you're patient then I am happy. I will be watching your stats with great interest to see when and what you get back on this.

OP has always claimed if you put in the kind of amount you have put in then you will see really good results eventually. I can follow your progress and I might be proved wrong! I hope for your sake I am Smiley I am sorry you are not happy though! I always try and be happy in life Cheesy

Hi.
My reference to happy/unhappy is to state to you I feel neither, I don't invest with emotions but my brain.  Cheesy So don't worry about me. I am very happy and having a lot of fun.
My return will take a while and may not come. The script is solid, so im gonig to hang in there. As for the 0.27 withdrawn so far, well I am making almost that daily on earntomorrow which has been and will continue to fund many of my investment adventures.  Wink

You have deposited 0.02193705 BTC and withdrawn 0.03336332 BTC, that's not so bad.

The reason I get annoyed with this is that I earned 0.02BTC without putting anything in Cheesy Cheesy and then I re-invested it all back because he kept saying it gets you more and never saw a decent amount again Cheesy So lost nothing but doesn't change the fact the pyramid is nothing like OP claims. As usual a couple of fatcats at the top take it all Smiley
OH man here we go again

Here we go again nothing. It doesn't change the fact that out of over 1000 people 33 people have made any money.

Of course OP is going to say keep putting money into it. Well people are not putting any more money into it and it is pretty obvious why.

And i only commented again on this when I was informed only 33 people were in net. Smiley

I'm not moaning about my 0.02btc, I would say alot of people were probably disapointed with this pyramid hence why it isn't doing very well. Just because OP gets defensive about his pyramid doesn't mean it works well. The guy I mentioned put in 1.35BTC and has withdrawn 0.27577364BTC and OP expects me to put more money in? Cheesy

Hi.

I invest for the long term, it is still early days, I have laid out my investment now I just chill. I understand how cryptoP works, its a waiting game.

Cheers

Fair play mate if you're patient then I am happy. I will be watching your stats with great interest to see when and what you get back on this.

OP has always claimed if you put in the kind of amount you have put in then you will see really good results eventually. I can follow your progress and I might be proved wrong! I hope for your sake I am Smiley I am sorry you are not happy though! I always try and be happy in life Cheesy
Activity: 790
Merit: 505

OH man here we go again

Hi.

Cheers
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
This is a long-term project, I am impressed with how transparent the ledger is; I will give it a try and then see where it is in a few months.

Agreed. I've only got a little bit invested (.06 BTC) but I've made .07 BTC so it's all good. My hands itch to start
coding when I look at the UI, but that's the web designer / developer in me. The bones of the site are solid and
the guys behind it seem pretty stand-up too.
Activity: 148

OH man here we go again

If you don't want to deposit more, then go out there and find more referrals.  The only way any Pyramid (and yes, I do mean any Pyramid that doesn't run away with everyone's funds) stays alive is by new investors coming.  We have a very generious referral system, so just go get some referrals and you'll earn like crazy in no time!

OH man here we go again

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

OH man here we go again

I think you have misunderstood how this Pyramid works.  Just because 1000 accounts have been created, you can't draw a conclusion.  I could sign up for 10,000 accounts in an afternoon, again means nothing.  It's only the people who have deposited a decent amount that earn.  You have to be patient if you deposit a smaller amount.  Eventually you will receive a payout, but depositing 0.02 BTC, while it is better than nothing, will still take time to receive a payout because it is at the bottom of the queue.  That was the point of the random weighting.

If you would like to earn more, then go share your referral link.  You'll receive half of what they deposit, so that'll help make you more money.  This Pyramid is still in its infancy stages, so if you have confidence, redeposit the money and earn more as time progresses and more people come.  Otherwise, just take the profit and allow other people to benefit from their deposits. 

Activity: 546
Merit: 259

Pages:
Jump to: