Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypto's worst nightmare - page 4. (Read 593 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 23, 2019, 07:57:14 PM
Volatility is a common occurrence in the cryptocurrency space and it doesn't make it the worst nightmare. I don't know If you are trying to chill dapp.com but it doesn't always work like that.

The reality of cryptocurrency is that it is full of ups and downs, you should expect it and get used to it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
January 23, 2019, 07:03:39 PM
Well, i cannot say that this year is the worst. So far, i feel that 2018 is the worst crypto era because we can see that the market is decreasing in that year. And 2019 is just beginning, i will not say as the worst because it still has about 11 months to grow.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
January 23, 2019, 07:01:06 PM
2017 is a proud year for all crypto activists and everyone is happy because the price of bitcoin reaches the highest price. and this year I thought it was difficult to achieve pleasure like 2017. I didn't say that bitcoin bubbles but the decline in bitcoin prices is normal and requires time to rise again.
You could say that 2017 is the gold for cryptocurrency and in 2018 karen silver has experienced a very large decline, and for this year it is still unknown because it is still at the beginning of the year, many hope that this year will be a revival of cryptocurrency but anything can happen in the future because of unpredictable fluctuations.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
January 23, 2019, 06:53:42 PM
2017 is a proud year for all crypto activists and everyone is happy because the price of bitcoin reaches the highest price. and this year I thought it was difficult to achieve pleasure like 2017. I didn't say that bitcoin bubbles but the decline in bitcoin prices is normal and requires time to rise again.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
SafeHaven.Finance
January 23, 2019, 05:12:10 PM
We all have our own history associated with successes and failures in the crypto market in 2018. However, all investors were given a chance to earn (even two, given the April rise) and they took advantage of it or not depends on a number of factors, including greed))
Crypto markets are full of ups and downs. Some factors affect to our daily life and other factors is useless for smart trader. Investors are afraid of another leg of downtrend and noone is successful with guessing future.
Activity: 364
January 23, 2019, 05:02:54 PM
Perhaps many people will not understand me, but I still think that this is a normal situation for the crypto-currency market, since if you look at the market chart or better look at how the Bitcoin exchange rate changed from the very beginning, and these were always downturns. I think that the market will start to grow closer to the middle of 2019 and the growth will be quite long, but so far the market should fall and it will fall even more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 04:52:33 PM
2018 was such a terrible year for crypto-currencies. Most investors would hope that 2019 will be totally different from 2018 in order not to loose faith in the system
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 04:51:06 PM
Cryptos worst nightmare will be the creation of quantum computer, because it can hach the blockchain, so this industry will die quickly.
Activity: 798
January 23, 2019, 04:40:02 PM
2018 was really not the best year for cryptocurrency. But some projects are not prevented it. I think that if the project is good, it will cope under any market conditions. Such projects will live forever and we need to invest in them.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 23, 2019, 04:38:11 PM
Such a nightmare arose from the fact that fraudsters divorced on projects that do not pay, only some companies are honest and worthy of respect. Faith and striving for the best actions in 2019 in the cryptography market will provide an opportunity to be on the rise.
Activity: 625
January 23, 2019, 04:16:13 PM
I have always been amazed by people's faith. But in fact we are visible in this market? Scammers And projects that do not cost anything. The fall of Bitcoin and Eth. I do not think that 2019 will bring us a sharp leap or allow us to return our money.

Okay, let's not look at the end of 2019.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
January 23, 2019, 04:12:47 PM
I think that difficult times are forcing traders to evolve. I think that many have learned a good lesson and will now become stronger and more professional. I think that everything is not so bad.
Activity: 532
January 23, 2019, 04:09:04 PM
Of course, I am not very surprised that there are companies that transferred 2018 very well. and even achieved notable success, because most of the other projects now feel very bad, so companies that stand out in the current market conditions really deserve respect. There are very few of them now.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
January 23, 2019, 03:35:39 PM
Indeed, 2018 was difficult for the cryptocurrency market.
Many players have lost a significant part of the money.
Some simply left the cryptocurrency market forever.
I think that in any case, you need to stay on the market and play by its rules.
During this time, you will gain experience and will be able, after recovery, to quickly figure out how to work in the new environment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 23, 2019, 03:29:24 PM
The year 2018 was completely the crypto's worst nightmare, it's really been full of ups and downs. But in spite of the bear market, there's is Dapp.com who still made it. In fact, they contributed $6.7B throughout 2018. You may be interested to check their Dapp Market Report, such awesome!
This really nice.  I am happy to hear that a particular project do very well in 2018! Because we are all regretting not selling our coin in January and many investors are now in a dip jeopardy in the states of they investments.  I thought all coins do bad but thank God for dapp that makes us proud.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
January 23, 2019, 03:19:59 PM
We all have our own history associated with successes and failures in the crypto market in 2018. However, all investors were given a chance to earn (even two, given the April rise) and they took advantage of it or not depends on a number of factors, including greed))
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
January 23, 2019, 03:14:36 PM
It might be a nightmare for most people because of the decline that is too swooping down, but it will not forever be a nightmare because there is still hope the market will recover. Strengthen yourself to keep holding because there will be a sunny day where the market will increase high.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
January 23, 2019, 03:14:11 PM
I still believe that if a project is a great one it will do fine in bad market conditions, the weak ones are the ones that got crumbled on and theyvare all blaming market price ,what about those projects that has no ICO? They never request for any funds even for listing on exchanges and they are doing fine ,the reality is good projects will always stand strong both on rainy and dry season

The ones we thought are bad ones are still performing well in the market, I don't see it dying since some of the are pumped too last 2017. A year of market decline really made a lot of bad noise but we though all that matters is BTC survived, luckily its not just it that survived. Most of the coins that did ICO last 2016-17 are quietly doing some progress.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 23, 2019, 03:04:00 PM
Those who were silently accumulating and filling their bags does not call the price decline their worst nightmare. It was a good dream for a lot of buyers.
very few investors filled their portfolios with some kind of coins. Because in such a dead market all Investors became very careful and after falling from 6 thousand to 3 thousand no one wants to buy coins and everyone is waiting for positive news
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 23, 2019, 02:52:32 PM
I think ups and down are normal for any business and financial market so its not anything to worry much but at the same time i know how the community is feeling to see their portfolio 10 fold down from previous highs. Although market has discouraged many but there were many positives as well for example, overall crypto adoption and usage has increased nicely in last one year and also many good exchanges are also available now.
Pages:
Jump to: