Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptosteel: The Ultimate Cold Wallet Private Key Storage System - page 10. (Read 41669 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I have often wonder if there could be any free open source cold wallet storage for bitcoin storage because the rate of bitcoin theft keys is now rampant, I will give cryptosteel a try and I hope it will be a dream come true.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
I await the sale of a fully polished final product.  Smiley
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
peace of mind for your private keys and passwords
Congratulations. I hope the money you raised is spent wisely on efficiently producing your innovative products and growing your business. Be careful that the euphoria from the successful money raising does not cloud your judgement on future direction. Good luck.

Thank you @Marcus!

I believe that every single happy customer will bring me additional two new ones.
This motto helps me keep calm.
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
Today our Indiegogo crowd-funding campaign will be cease!
Thank you for your support and more than 250% of our funding goal!

LAST TIME CALL -  a 24 hour special-offer flash sale designed to encourage Last Bird pledgers to acquire one of the last Cryptosteel perks is now running - and counting time down Smiley

Grasp the Last Single Bird and The Last Dual Bird - free world wide delivery!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cryptosteel-the-ultimate-cold-storage-wallet

Congratulations. I hope the money you raised is spent wisely on efficiently producing your innovative products and growing your business. Be careful that the euphoria from the successful money raising does not cloud your judgement on future direction. Good luck.
Today our Indiegogo crowd-funding campaign will be cease!
Thank you for your support and more than 250% of our funding goal!

LAST TIME CALL -  a 24 hour special-offer flash sale designed to encourage Last Bird pledgers to acquire one of the last Cryptosteel perks is now running - and counting time down Smiley

Grasp the Last Single Bird and The Last Dual Bird - free world wide delivery!

Everyone at Cryptosteel wishes to express our deep gratitude to all of you who contributed to our project.
We never expected such to reach our funding target so quickly and it is ultimately owing to your support and faith that we accrued the funds needed to complete our production line.

Bear in mind also that our new Stretch Goal is coming soon!

Thanks again and please continue to spread the word about Cryptosteel;
You are the people who have made all of this possible!

http://igg.me/at/cryptosteel

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179
Glad you guys were able to hit your goal! The product is unique and looks quite promising. Be sure to keep us early-birds posted on updates as they're available  Wink
Activity: 692
Merit: 500
Activity: 337
So you hit your goal...but no post here on the thread that you hit the crowdfunding goal....   Anyway, congratulations, now make my cryptosteels! :-)
ou guys seem to be having some traction with your crowdfunding... But why not put your crowdfund on Lighthouse? Smiley

Our initial assumption was to use Lighhouse - we choose Indiegogo, because we believe that winning campaign on mainstream platform will bring more attention not only to Cryptosteel, but also to the whole Bitcoin community. Additionally Indiegogo is positive for side donations - you can pledge in BTC via Mycelium GEAR - without registration.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
ou guys seem to be having some traction with your crowdfunding... But why not put your crowdfund on Lighthouse? Smiley
10 is minimum order to customise Cryptosteel - you can order bundle with your company logo, or your coin logo.   

Due to heavy demand, I consider to keep it blank.
This was my initial idea, but from the other hand leave a product without logo is kind of suicide...
I am not sure what to do exactly - but, for sure we will keep it discreet.

Well, I mean it is ok to have the cryptosteel logo on it, you wouldn't want to leave that off of it! :-)
10 is minimum order to customise Cryptosteel - you can order bundle with your company logo, or your coin logo.   

Due to heavy demand, I consider to keep it blank.
This was my initial idea, but from the other hand leave a product without logo is kind of suicide...
I am not sure what to do exactly - but, for sure we will keep it discreet.
Question about logos on cryptosteel.  What kind of logo is going to be on it?  The classic bitcoin logo, no logo, or something else?  Personally, I am not too fond of the normal bitcoin logo.  Would rather see this logo on it (link below), or no logo on it, in case I use it for another cryptocurrency.

http://www.bitcoinsymbol.org/
Inside a "Story" section - just click on "Click here to donate in Bitcoin" - you do not need to signup, or register, just a pure power of BTC
you will be redirected to Mycelium GEAR gateway. >>> https://cryptosteel.com/crowdfounding.html
Very cool, I just pledged for the early bird and paid with bitcoin.  Grin  Can't wait to receive the final product in July!

How are you paying with bitcoin?  I only see a paypal option.  And I sure as fuck am not using paypal.

Update:  Nevermind, found the bitcoin link to crowdfund.  If anybody else is wondering what the link is to use bitcoin:

https://cryptosteel.com/crowdfounding.html
Very cool, I just pledged for the early bird and paid with bitcoin.  Grin  Can't wait to receive the final product in July!

Thank you!
I am busy now creating new stretch goals - speed of funding comes out of the blue! Who could expect it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179
Very cool, I just pledged for the early bird and paid with bitcoin.  Grin  Can't wait to receive the final product in July!
Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign just launched! "Cryptosteel: The Ultimate Cold Storage Wallet"

Our goal is to raise $8000.  Your generous support can make that goal attainable. Any contribution is appreciated and no amount will go unnoticed.
Thanks and I look forward to sharing my project experiences with you.

Pages:
Jump to: