Pages:
Author

Topic: [CryptoStocks] ::GREEN:: GreenBTC - Making the Bitcoin Green - page 3. (Read 8802 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Motion 111
72 Hours to Vote
Needs 81% to pass

----------------------
Changing the amount of shares from 10,000 to 1,000.

Weekly Mining Payout 2.01 BTC
.80 going to dividend Fund
1.00 going to growth Fund
.20 going to operating Fund

We had some unexpected downtime this week related to moving the mining rigs 400 Miles and Having Rig 1 go down and not noticing it.

Weekly mining Payout 3.49 BTC
Dividend Payout 1.39 BTC
Growth Fund 1.74 BTC
Operating Fund .34 BTC.

Today's dividend payout is .98 over 224 share per share .0043 or .57%
Not that great of a payout this week because of pool luck, but we are bouncing back.

We are going to have some downtime on some of the rigs while I move them over to Arizona.
If should help reduce our power cost a little since its .12 vs .16

Dividend payout is going to be delayed around 8 hrs, had a blow out on the trip this weekend so i got back way later than i expected too.
GREEN is now verified on 5 of 6  Grin

That is the highest i can go because i don't really use my linked-in account .
Dividend Paid 1.82 BTC

Pool Luck this week 89.5%  Cry

Total BTC 2.47

Dividend Fund .98

Growth Fund 1.23

Operating Fund .24

--------------
By switching to a Normal Pool or PPS Pool

Our Weekly Payout Should be more Stable.

Good Bye P2Pool unless someone wants to fork p2pool lol

Since our share difficulty went from 300-400 to over 900

Looks Like we have to reevaluate our pool usage again.

P2Pool hash rate went up ~40% this week, added 120Ghz.

This causes share difficulty to go up and payout % / Rate to go down.

So I'm going to Play around with a few different Pools and see where you should end up.

Because loosing 40% of our profit would cripple the company.
I really appreciate the rapid response, and I will admit that your company's structure is just about what I look for, but you have dodged the question of why you think that renewable power should be used to run the companies assets. At least you have decided to take a market solution to your aims of environmentalism, and I salute you for that.

My great belief in Green Power has to do with my relationship with my CTO. I've spent many hours talking about the green industry and its technology at length with him. I try to be vague when I talk about him because he owns a large green power company and is a industry pioneer. I have never asked him to endorse my company and never will because i want it to stand on its own legs. I use him for technology advice and experience he has no money invested in the company because I have forbid it(within my power).

As it stands right now Green Power will not give the company any advantage Over other Mining Companies.

One of the Idea's I've been floating around is Selling Green Bitcoins, IE bitcoins that are mined from Green Power Sources.
They could be sold for a higher premium once documentation is provided that they come from a green source.

People that support green principles and Ideas do so with there wallet.

I'm unsure of the exact mix of my investor, but the large majority I've talked with via email do so because of the Green Principles.

I'm hoping in the next few months to be able to move atleast 50% of the mining rigs to Arizona.

In California the Mining Rigs don't require any outside cooling IE Air Conditioning even during the summer months.

In the next few months the Temps in Arizona will be coming down to a point where they won't need Air Conditioning to Run, and our power cost is .12Kwh there.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I really appreciate the rapid response, and I will admit that your company's structure is just about what I look for, but you have dodged the question of why you think that renewable power should be used to run the companies assets.

How are you the "Anti-mining stock"? Do you not generate bitcoins using computer components and electricity?

I appreciate that you are low risk, but don't you counteract that by having ~.15/kwh electric rates? That makes you damn close to being a marginal miner. I think staying away from pirate is a good idea for you guys.

I too have not invested in BFL technology for mostly the same reason. Not to mention that premium prices will probably be less than what I make in GLBSE stocks in the interim.

I can appreciate your personal conduct in running your organization. It is admirable, and you should be recognized for it.
At current market rates for investment in the macro-markets, Green energy makes no sense to invest in even when you consider the pollution abatement benefit. Why should I invest in this company you run in a market where 1% per week in the minimum return?

Green= is the ANTI-Mining Stock

Its your Hedge against other Mining Stocks.

We buck trends that we consider high risk for the investor, that hurts our weekly return but helps prevent the default of the stock by making that stored value safe.

We have no funds stored with anything Pirate Related. We are 100% PIRATE FREE.
Alot of mining companies and stocks have RISK based just on them using a PIRATE related assets or fund.

We do not have any BFL labs products ordered.
BFL has released a successful product, but there claims for the new products seem to go outside MOORE's LAW.
If they do release a product in OCT, we will purchase it on the OPEN market for a premium. Rather than risk putting money in a company that can't meet its past shipping timetables.

To Help make the company more attractive to Investors, I have deferred my share of the company stock back to the company. This helps increase the Rate of return.
I do buy the company stock on the open market and use the dividends to reinvest back into the company.

I started out with hardware and then sold stock. I didn't start this when nothing to give and buy with the proceeds.

I receive no CEO Pay.

I follow the bylaws and respect the share holders wishes.
If a shareholder came to me and said we should disband the company, I would put up a motion to do so and let the share holders decide.

The Bylaws prevent me from selling more than 1% of my shares per week.

We are not a bond, you get ownership.

We don't pay 100% dividend, we hold back profit to help grow the company without issuing more shares.

We Mine on P2Pool the decentralized Bitcoin mining pool.

We constantly monitor BTC vs LTC Mining Prices, to see if LTC mining becomes more profitable than BTC mining we will switch to give the best dividends.

Currently Our hardware can withstand a BTC Encryption change, If a Zero-Day hack comes out to SHA-256 and bitcoin has to change algorithms we won't be stuck with hardware that can no longer mine.

Over 20+ Year of Computer Experience, I maintain all the Mining Rigs,Web Servers,etc
We run a Mix of Win 8,Win 7 and Ubuntu OS.

We have more than 1 Mining Location.

I will always listen to the investor and try to take time to answer there questions.

I'm very Aggressive, if you haven't heard I'm filling a small courts claim against a former vendor/BTC Exchanger we used in the Past.

I'm not a fly by night operation, I'm not going anywhere.

I take security very very serious and use 2 auth on any account that offers it. Currently 11 accounts.

I try to run as OPEN as possible so that Investors/share holders see everything that I see. There is nothing to hide with this company.
I try to update on every little thing that effects to company so that everyone is informed about it.

Thank you for taking the time to Ask me about the Company
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
At current market rates for investment in the macro-markets, Green energy makes no sense to invest in even when you consider the pollution abatement benefit. Why should I invest in this company you run in a market where 1% per week in the minimum return?
I got off the phone with GLBSE tonight so I should have some more verification added to my securities.

Status Update
Mining Rig #1

This is now running Windows 8 Pro RTM Build 9200 X64.
I'm getting almost 7% better Mh/s than when I was running Windows 7.
It seems very stable and so far is running Great.
I restarted Running CPU LTC mining on Rig #1

Our Public P2Pool Servers

http://p2pool.greenbtc.com:9332BTC

http://p2pool.greenbtc.com:9327LTC

Motion 99

This motion needed 80% to pass because it has to changes the Bylaws, it got around 63% so it failed.

Status Update.

Having some problems with Mining Rig #1
It had been locking up and not rebooting incorrectly multiple times the last few weeks.
Had some data corruption and Bad Sectors on the Hard Drive.
Swapped out the Hard Drive and it now has a fresh OS Install.

The California site, is around 3-4 Miles from the epicenter of two earthquakes Over 4.0 the past 24 Hrs
We had no damage, but it looks like one or two of the systems shutdown and did not reboot correctly.

Internet seems to be working great since the Speed increase, debating hosting greenbtc locally since I now have a 5 mbit upload speed.

Just a notice to share holders.

I'm filing a small claims court suite against TheBitMan in 24 hrs, if the money owed is not paid.

I'm doing this because I feel its in your best interest to try to get paid faster.
Mining Payout this Week 4.56 BTC
With 1.82 BTC going to Dividend Fund
with 2.28 BTC  going to Growth Fund
with .45 BTC going to Operating Fund

Dividend Payout Was 3.55 BTC
Paid to 209 Shares
0.01698564 Per Share

And Don't forget Please vote on the motion to change the Bylaws to allow the dividend to be pay out instantly instead of waiting 7 days.
Needs 80% to Pass.

Accounting Note:

I screwed up and transferred too many shares back to GreenBTC.

I forgot to account for shares that I bought with BTC on the open market.

I'm transferring 34 Shares back to myself, and all of my 50% of share will continue to stay with the company as deferred.

By transferring shares I bought back to the company it would screw up the deferred shares totals.

The Insider trading has been updated on the company books to reflect the transfers

Motion 99

Please Vote Since I have deferred all my shares back to the company.

This will change the Bylaws to allow the dividend to be paid immediately instead of holding it for 7 days.

Effects: The First week this goes into effect an extra dividend payment will be made.

This needs 80% of current share holders to pass, time to pass is 7 Days.
Just a reminder while the website is down our books are located here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Ak1NqDefdzk2dDRTVXU3ZXJvQTgtUm1jcXdFQk1hRXc&output=html
No Update from the webhost yet, Its kinda sad when i have servers with better uptimes than them.

Please remember this weeks Dividend is only 4 days worth do to changes in payout days last week. Also this weeks payout is for 10 days instead of 7.

This Week pool luck 119.7%  Grin

We had a great week on P2Pool

Mining Payout This Week 8.88 BTC
3.55 BTC Going to Dividend for Next Week
4.44 BTC Going to Growth Fund
  .88 BTC Going to Operating Fund

Website went down on the 22nd, Looks like a DNS problem. Emailed Host and hope to have site back up and runnning ASAP.

I have deferred 149 Shares back to the company for a total of 174.

As it stands I will have no voting rights at all on company motions.

This should increase the dividends by 50% from prev payouts.

I reserve the right to reclaim these shares at any time.

I'm doing this to increase Dividends and make the company more competitive for larger investment.
Pages:
Jump to: