Pages:
Author

Topic: [CryptoStocks] ::GREEN:: GreenBTC - Making the Bitcoin Green - page 6. (Read 8802 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Going to start selling shares every Sunday to the highest bidder. First sale will only be 1 share out of 2 issued. So the lucky bidder will get 50% of this dividend payment.

Strange way of doing it. It will still start on August?

Nope

First share is going to be sold today(sunday)
Next week most likely 8 shares are going to be sold.
and slowly ramp up the number of shares each week
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
You second largest asset is a completely useless slab of shiny plastic with a half eaten apple as a logo?
Why not buy another card for your rig?
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9291/snapshot77green20120603.png

Also I'm throwing my ipad into the company, to add a little more value to the assets. lol

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
You second largest asset is a completely useless slab of shiny plastic with a half eaten apple as a logo?
Why not buy another card for your rig?

Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Our highest capital is the Confidence we build.
Going to start selling shares every Sunday to the highest bidder. First sale will only be 1 share out of 2 issued. So the lucky bidder will get 50% of this dividend payment.

Strange way of doing it. It will still start on August?
Using GPUs ,XFX 5770 because the power requirement works very well with the solar system that my CTO helped me design.
Activity: 294
Bitcoin today is what the internet was in 1998.
So you aren't using FPGA, are you using GPUs or ASIC? What kinds (models)?

Also added a google doc spreadsheet for all the accounts/income,etc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Ak1NqDefdzk2dDRTVXU3ZXJvQTgtUm1jcXdFQk1hRXc
Activity: 560
Ad astra.
Most buyback clauses specify market plus a percentage, not market minus a percentage.

I think all excepting TYGRR-BANK, which was a special case. (and not a mining company)
Most buyback clauses specify market plus a percentage, not market minus a percentage.

It wasn't a buyback clause I was trying to do,more of like an CEO stock option.

But Never Fear I have removed it from the bylaws.

I also did some minor tweaks.

Payout is now
50% Growth
40% Dividend
10% Operating Cost
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Ad astra.
I changed that line in the bylaws to read.
"The CEO will have the right to purchase future shares Issued at 25% below 30 day average sale price"

How does this sound? Better solution?

Same problem, I'm afraid.

I'm not entirely clear on the point of that clause in the first place. Why exactly should you have the right to buy future shares under market value?

Ok, let me see what the other assets do and we will most likely just get rid of this.

Some have a small operator cut of profits, some just have the allowance of shares to the operator.

Some only issue a percentage of the company value (and thus profits) on GLBSE in the first place.
"The CEO will have the right to purchase future shares Issued at 25% below 30 day average sale price"

I'm not entirely clear on the point of that clause in the first place. Why exactly should you have the right to buy future shares under market value?

Ok, let me see what the other assets do and we will most likely just get rid of this.
Ad astra.

I might be switching the IPO, to an auction style where only 500 shares a week will be sold till all the shares are sold.

That way I can do a soft opening and show that the company can provided on time payment.

I will updating the balance sheet today with the GPU's that we have purchased.

I'm also going to change the rigs that are currently free leased to company owned.

Also I'm throwing my ipad into the company, to add a little more value to the assets. lol

I've been really busy this past two weeks trying to raise funds for adding solar array #1.
Taken from the website Bylaws:

The CEO will have the right to purchase future shares @50% Current Market Value.

Clarification of what this means please.

Since the issue future shares is set at 81%, and I can't sell more than 1% of my shares per week and I take no salary.

I would like to reserve the right to purchase any future shares issued at 50% below market value.

I will rewrite that section to make it more clear, thank you for pointing that out.

Hi RandomQ,

What will the initial share price be on IPO release?

Is there a pre-IPO sale?

Greetz

Initial share price will be .01 BTC

As of right now there isn't going to be a pre-ipo sale.
Activity: 250
Taken from the website Bylaws:

The CEO will have the right to purchase future shares @50% Current Market Value.

Clarification of what this means please.

donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Hi RandomQ,

What will the initial share price be on IPO release?

Is there a pre-IPO sale?

Greetz
donator
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010
Parental Advisory Explicit Content
I only use Windpower, so i am a ECO miner too Cool.
Good luck with your ECO mining farm.

Greetz
Pages:
Jump to: