Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 21. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 250
 Samuel Noi - Nominee Director of iTec-Pro Ltd and PR representative for Labcoin

lol, now i see swede is kicked from being PR, been looking at it before but didnt realize XD.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
what does the red indicator mean? at labcoin ghash.io miners

does it mean bad share return, therefore loss in mined btc?

most of time is red, 1-2 becomes green, but few min back was all green for a moment

Nah, those are operated by the Bitcoin Elves to remind you that Christmas will soon be here!
what does the red indicator mean? at labcoin ghash.io miners

does it mean bad share return, therefore loss in mined btc?

most of time is red, 1-2 becomes green, but few min back was all green for a moment
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Is that you Sam/Fab? I doubt people would complain if they made "profits" like you state here. I lost quite a couple hundred Bitcoins and i would sue him only for feeling better. So no, Fab/Sam or whatever... he cant await that i respect his "private live" when the only trail leads to him.
Getting back a bit of my bitcoins wont help me much anymore but it would be a nice advantage. But i prefer to see the scams going on will become less because scammers are hunted and jailed. Simply as that.
I would like to see the "labcoin miners and chips"... though i dont have much believe in their existence anymore. And people that live a good life with coins they scammed from me... i wish them a hard time. I dont have much sympathy/empathy with such persons. I didnt force them to go the scammy route.

No, that was targeted at Bitcycle and the other traders that were working the wave. Labcoin was never a long hold for many of us and quite a bit of fun while it lasted. Too bad it turned out the way it did. Heck, I still have some shares, so I am a bag holder as well.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

The money's gone, guys.  Time to put an end to this show and bring in the authorities.

Seriously, put this notion of bringing Sam to justice to rest. It will never happen. Just be thankful for the profits we made trading on this wild ride and hope we find another security with this much volume in the near future.

RIP Labcoin - a traders dream.

Is that you Sam/Fab? I doubt people would complain if they made "profits" like you state here. I lost quite a couple hundred Bitcoins and i would sue him only for feeling better. So no, Fab/Sam or whatever... he cant await that i respect his "private live" when the only trail leads to him.
Getting back a bit of my bitcoins wont help me much anymore but it would be a nice advantage. But i prefer to see the scams going on will become less because scammers are hunted and jailed. Simply as that.
I would like to see the "labcoin miners and chips"... though i dont have much believe in their existence anymore. And people that live a good life with coins they scammed from me... i wish them a hard time. I dont have much sympathy/empathy with such persons. I didnt force them to go the scammy route.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

The money's gone, guys.  Time to put an end to this show and bring in the authorities.

Seriously, put this notion of bringing Sam to justice to rest. It will never happen. Just be thankful for the profits we made trading on this wild ride and hope we find another security with this much volume in the near future.

RIP Labcoin - a traders dream.
Activity: 560
watch him a week later, ohhh we moved to 2 week dividends lol
Activity: 420
I think it is time to accept the fact that Sam missed his end of October deadline. Accepting this fact and seeing that Sam had not communicated with us for quite some time now as well as cut off dividend payments, we need to stop hoping for a turnaround and move into aggressively move into prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law. I have lost over 100btc which is valued close to $40k USD at this time. We need to community to pull together and help each other. Virtualspade has been working nonstop to gather and organize information to hand over to the necessary people to get us moving forward. If there is any information you feel might be helpful please send him a message.

Yeah this, even if Sam magically brings in 50-500TH online, he still needs to end the project and refund the BTC, as he is not the right person to oversee a project like this.

The sad thing is I bet if Sam brought 50th -500th online many of the people who have been hurt up to this point would completely forgive him. If I got my investment back somehow I would not care as much

Well, sure.  If everyone got their money back somehow Sam could walk free.

But that's just not going to happen. 

The hashrate has gone *down* since we last heard from Sam.  Not that it matters much since ZERO has been paid out in dividends in over a week.

The money's gone, guys.  Time to put an end to this show and bring in the authorities.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I think it is time to accept the fact that Sam missed his end of October deadline. Accepting this fact and seeing that Sam had not communicated with us for quite some time now as well as cut off dividend payments, we need to stop hoping for a turnaround and move into aggressively prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law. I have lost over 100btc which is valued close to $40k USD at this time. We need to community to pull together and help each other. Virtualspade has been working nonstop to gather and organize information to hand over to the necessary people to get us moving forward. If there is any information you feel might be helpful please send him a message.

You have to wait a bit more when KNC starts shipping second batch of Jupiters.
He couldn't just told us to wait for 16th+ Nov since that would be too obvious.
And we saw already that he likes to give out more prompt dates rather than later ones.

the dead miner is back up guys, looks like its performing better then earlier time.

ghash.io

edit: if i give a thought for a bit, the low dividends coming in wallet is due to miners rejecting shares in last 24hr.

is it possibility or not?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
sam is "busy quitting his other, more important job" *or* working on a new scam
Activity: 280
I think it is time to accept the fact that Sam missed his end of October deadline. Accepting this fact and seeing that Sam had not communicated with us for quite some time now as well as cut off dividend payments, we need to stop hoping for a turnaround and move into aggressively move into prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law. I have lost over 100btc which is valued close to $40k USD at this time. We need to community to pull together and help each other. Virtualspade has been working nonstop to gather and organize information to hand over to the necessary people to get us moving forward. If there is any information you feel might be helpful please send him a message.

Yeah this, even if Sam magically brings in 50-500TH online, he still needs to end the project and refund the BTC, as he is not the right person to oversee a project like this.

The sad thing is I bet if Sam brought 50th -500th online many of the people who have been hurt up to this point would completely forgive him. If I got my investment back somehow I would not care as much
Activity: 560

Activity: 350
I think it is time to accept the fact that Sam missed his end of October deadline. Accepting this fact and seeing that Sam had not communicated with us for quite some time now as well as cut off dividend payments, we need to stop hoping for a turnaround and move into aggressively prosecuting to the fullest extent of the law. I have lost over 100btc which is valued close to $40k USD at this time. We need to community to pull together and help each other. Virtualspade has been working nonstop to gather and organize information to hand over to the necessary people to get us moving forward. If there is any information you feel might be helpful please send him a message.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Nothing has happened in the last week or so, not even moderating this thread. Yeah, I'd say pretty much confirmed.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
i bet you alberto and fabrizio are kicking themselves for not doing an "online wallet hack scam" instead...
fucking scammers fuck them all
Well I do hope they were trying to use inputs.io to launder the money Cheesy

Cause then a hacker would have the money and police would have been even worse chance of getting a part of our money back?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
So what is the summary of all this? Are we in confirmed scam territory?

correct.

sam said that shares were cheap at .003 and that by end of oct we would see that. he knew that that was BS!!! it's lost 99% of it's value. so yes, fraud at minimum.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
So what is the summary of all this? Are we in confirmed scam territory?
Activity: 420

Must be painful, Sammy, seeing the price go up.  You could be riding this price increase to victory, but you were too stupid.  You couldn't handle it.

I'm confused didn't sam just walk away with a portion of 7000 btc? This is a huge win for him or did he already sell the coins for fiat?

That's if you assume Sammy gets away with it.  The higher the price goes the more likely he is to get caught.  

There's also a lot more attention on bitcoin now.  The greater the awareness, the more motivated the authorities are to step in.  Everyone wants their press.

This ain't like previous scams, people are paying attention now.

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

Must be painful, Sammy, seeing the price go up.  You could be riding this price increase to victory, but you were too stupid.  You couldn't handle it.

I'm confused didn't sam just walk away with a portion of 7000 btc? This is a huge win for him or did he already sell the coins for fiat?
Pages:
Jump to: