Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 17. (Read 96854 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
He's "ceo" of a company that most likely had (almost) nothing to do with labcoin, or barely more than TheSeven or Howard Wangs billing companies - should they have any. You didnt buy shares in iTec-Pro (which appears to be a non active shelf company anyway), you bought shares in a scam.

Maybe Fabr is more involved than Im inclined to believe, but his name and company name appearing on Alberto's sheet of lies is not enough for me to crucify him. I suspect he was asked merely to sign the fab NDA/toolkit/RFQ/ or whatever they did sign,  because they needed a legal entity to be able to just talk to the fab. Thats a fairly small favor to ask your brother in law, Im sure we have all done similar thing to avoid VAT or whatever.

If Im wrong about that, so be it, but Ive not seen credible evidence that he was more involved, or aware, nor that he even made any money from this.

I think he needs more evidence than just his own words to prove himself is not involved. Otherwise, he is the main person listed in this scam and the only legal document is signed by him.  Moreover, most likely the only person others (Howard) see face to face is him. Tell me why we have to believe he is not involved and everything is done by others (maybe Alberto) just because he said so. It is his responsibility to prove he is not involved.

Exactly, the burden of proof is on fabr

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
He's "ceo" of a company that most likely had (almost) nothing to do with labcoin, or barely more than TheSeven or Howard Wangs billing companies - should they have any. You didnt buy shares in iTec-Pro (which appears to be a non active shelf company anyway), you bought shares in a scam.

Maybe Fabr is more involved than Im inclined to believe, but his name and company name appearing on Alberto's sheet of lies is not enough for me to crucify him. I suspect he was asked merely to sign the fab NDA/toolkit/RFQ/ or whatever they did sign,  because they needed a legal entity to be able to just talk to the fab. Thats a fairly small favor to ask your brother in law, Im sure we have all done similar thing to avoid VAT or whatever.

If Im wrong about that, so be it, but Ive not seen credible evidence that he was more involved, or aware, nor that he even made any money from this.
I think he needs more evidence than just his own words to prove himself is not involved. Otherwise, he is the main person listed in this scam and the only legal document is signed by him.  Moreover, most likely the only person others (Howard) see face to face is him. Tell me why we have to believe he is not involved and everything is done by others (maybe Alberto) just because he said so. It is his responsibility to prove he is not involved.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Also from Puppet's earlier chatlog with Fabrizio:

"I've already enquired my collaborators about this issue and I will take action to stop any illegal action or fraud under my company name."

Sounds like Fabrizio will be happy to cooperate with the lawyer, then. I look forward to hearing how that works out.

why hasn't he done so, yet?
Activity: 420

Also from Puppet's earlier chatlog with Fabrizio:

"I've already enquired my collaborators about this issue and I will take action to stop any illegal action or fraud under my company name."

Sounds like Fabrizio will be happy to cooperate with the lawyer, then. I look forward to hearing how that works out.

If he's related to Alberto, he's aware of Alberto's history. Particularly since Alessia was also involved in ZenPad.

Also, a large number of shares were bought and sold from the withheld shares, which indicates the involvement of more than one person.

Sorry, no slack to cut here.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

A very tiny increase in hashrate today, a couple hundred GH.  Not worth mentioning, ordinarily, but it's  the first increase in a long line of decreases.

Though again, as long as "Sam" is keeping the dividends for himself, it doesn't matter.

alberto appears to be fabrizzio's (ex?) brother in law. Alberto may have been married to /involved with, his sister, allessia.
For no real reason other than gut instinct, I do happen to believe fabrizio got duped himself and may be in a very awkward situation now, especially if the involvement between alberte and allessia is still ongoing and even more if allessia is herself involved in this scam.

(That doesnt mean we should let Fabrizio protect the people that are involved, but keep it polite).

that's why ceo's are ceo's they are responsible for those under them and shouldn't sign off on things. front-man is a different kind of "ceo".
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
alberto appears to be fabrizzio's (ex?) brother in law. Alberto may have been married to /involved with, his sister, allessia.
For no real reason other than gut instinct, I do happen to believe fabrizio got duped himself and may be in a very awkward situation now, especially if the involvement between alberte and allessia is still ongoing and even more if allessia is herself involved in this scam.

(That doesnt mean we should let Fabrizio protect the people that are involved, but keep it polite).
"I release myself and my company any responsibility for any other action take on my, or my company name for the labcoin project."

Oh, that's easy. Make a statement like this then everything is fine for him. If you are not involved, why sign a contract for this project? For fun?

lol

in a way i *maybe* will feel bad if he got scammed by alberto. who is this alberto scammer?! how does he get away with fucking the bitcoin folk over and over and over

i also don't buy this 100% since "delaria" / fabrizios sister was involved (unless her account was hacked) AND howard vouches that he met fabrizio face to face in china.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
What this moron needs to do is refund unspent BTC and call it a day.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102

'
There's always minor variation in the worker's hashrates.  It doesn't mean anything until it's substantial and lasts for half an hour or more.  Otherwise it's just the normal ups and downs.

But you do bring up a good point. What happened to that Open Space where you were going to show the hashers Sammy?

Are you just going to come with a new excuse? 

I'm sure you won't deliver. Again.  You never deliver.

Activity: 242
btw at ghash.io

i see two miners with nice green %, firstime i see it, but i have no clue what it means lol.

but all miner behaving wierd, is sam playing with them, trying to fix? and he decided ignore forum ofcourse, just logs in sometime, then gone.

or

is it he ran away, and the miners are left alone, they got maybe overheated, thus decreased in speed and one miner died, maybe it cooldowned then rebooted it self lol.
but if thats true, i cant believe labcoin miner has intelligence circuit build in, lol.

but if he ran away, why he didnt take miners and rest of dividend money with him?

sam, can you post pictures now, since you said after having an open space setup in shenzen right? like month ago now,

lets hope Sammy boy finishes soldering chips onto 50TH of boards soon lol... he may have wads of Investor money but the only thing that can save his ass now is raw TH.

Yep.  The legal avenues are being pursued.  There's no way out now, Sammy, other than actually delivering.   No more time for excuses.

Of course, he's not even paying out the dividends he's collected with his pathetic hashrate (still his dumbest move yet, scam or incompetence aside).

And his hashrate keeps falling. And it's not falling in the way that it would if chips were slowly failing, but it's falling in big chunks, across several or all workers at once.  Something else is going on there. 

I don't  really see Sammy getting out of this one.
nice virtualspade
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
did burnside yet sold his share? or he escaped when he froze btct?

both burnside and theswede should have divested  ALL of their shares.

if they didn't even check the ID of the people listing on the exchange nor check for proof that there was actually an ASIC being designed, then they could both be charged with being complicit in securities fraud.

we may never know if this ever gets prosecuted in a criminal court but there would certainly be grounds for civil proceedings if TheSwede and Burnside made money from trading this stock and did nothing to alert other investors or authorities as soon as they became aware of possible fraud.

IMO this is a likely scam and/or failed business and others like it (*cough* *cough* ActiveMining) are the most likely reasons why BTCT shut down.

I think other exchanges like Havelock and Cryptostocks are dicing with death for continuing this charade if they haven't even been following basic KYC and Due Diligence guidelines.

Now like every investor here.. I still don't know whether this is an outright SCAM or a horribly failed business and frankly I wouldn't be surprised if it was either or both of those. But if it does in fact turn out to be a SCAM.. im expecting mr Fabreeze and co to end up in a similar situation to Mr Trendon Shavers except not only having to deal with US authorities but also the full weight of Chinese authorities.

lets hope Sammy boy finishes soldering chips onto 50TH of boards soon lol... he may have wads of Investor money but the only thing that can save his ass now is raw TH.

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Hey everyone,

So we have now 2 million shares backing up the coming complaint Smiley and more are joining us every day. I been working on the case gathering and organizing information for the complaint. I have also been in contact with the lawyer and I will hire him after we get the details worked out for our contract.

So now I'm asking the community to help out with the case, if you are good at writing and like to help putting the complaint together I made a thread were anyone can help out to make the complaint or just a part of it. Post in this thread your view of how/why Labcoin broke the contract and I will use that information in the complaint, Pleas be professional about it so that the text will be appropriate for a complaint.

Here is the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/labcoin-complaint-information-332638

But if you are a real comedian and think you can make a better joke out of Labcoin than Sam has done, feel free to try I love some good Lulz Smiley

I also made a thread to collect information about Labcoin's history, different user name's involved with Labcoin, any information that could be useful for the complaint and to find out who these guys are and who's credentials they have been using.

Here is the thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/information-about-labcoin-332624

If you don't want to submit the information on those thread's or have any questions pleas PM me here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/virtualspade-144825

Lawsuit thread here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/labcoin-lawsuit-325431

Thank you for your support
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
a labcoin investor asking Fabrizio ... "WHERES MY EFFING MONEY!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_TcnOt5eNg

lol

and a video of the real sam noi.. mastermind behind labcoin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YOwjjnkFn8

can youtranslate the 1st vid?

I hope the 2nd vid is NOT his child. For WAY too many reasons to list...

Mate, you have been trolled. The second video is a child by the name of 'Sam' - the title according to my friend who's viet means Sam's first word or Sam talks. It in no way is associated with this Sam Noi who's supposedly running Labcoin.
did burnside yet sold his share? or he escaped when he froze btct?
Pages:
Jump to: