Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Labcoin Official Thread - Self-Moderated - page 18. (Read 96854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1010
Ad maiora!
a labcoin investor asking Fabrizio ... "WHERES MY EFFING MONEY!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_TcnOt5eNg

lol

and a video of the real sam noi.. mastermind behind labcoin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YOwjjnkFn8

can youtranslate the 1st vid?

I hope the 2nd vid is NOT his child. For WAY too many reasons to list...
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
a labcoin investor asking Fabrizio ... "WHERES MY EFFING MONEY!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_TcnOt5eNg

lol

and a video of the real sam noi.. mastermind behind labcoin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YOwjjnkFn8
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
wait again,

i read over and over dexx's screenshot.

i think fabrizio might be reading this forum and all info on reddit.

therefore, he could be the real sam, and he used alberto to refer, but again question arises that in irc alberto logged in with unhidden.

could it be fab = alberto = sam?  well he said he runs many projects.

also

look in the screenshot chat again, fabrizio claimed his nickname and names has been used (by who ever) to release news from labcoin.
so what kind of nickname and name's (he said names= many names)?
could it be sam his nickname?
how does fabrizio know his whatever names been used to release news specifically?
and not say anything about ipo/shares released on his company name, he just jumped on the "news", becuase thats what sam was been doing.

the sam here repeatedly claimed all info against or to indentify him is false, in other words denies
like wise, fabrizio is denying his involvment in labcoin operation, but now points to alberto.

it can be true or not that alberto in chat log posted some where, were he claimed that he is fabrizio and he used sam as nickname to avoid direct exposure.

lol nickname, i think the real alberto is fabrizio for now,  the passport screenshot of alberto could be fake passport.

fabrizio must not be let alone, he signed the asic, he is well involved, now that he signed, he properly recieved something in return, money.

wait

i remember back in old labcoin thread, some one posted screenshot same as that one, i remember that face picture. and in his messages i remember very well fabrizio said that he runs multiple projects which one of them include labcoin.

he said something further if being involved or not. cant remember, so wont go further.

well fab is still liable, he let labcoin sit under his company name, signed the asic sample, properly he met sam face to face.

wait again, who did howard see when he was there? fab or sam.

legendary
Activity: 910
i said it was a scam one hundred pages back in the other thread, warned others to not buy in, even tought they thought they were being smart, and they thought they were even smarter when scamcoin started bringing on phoney Terra hash online meaning they thought they did a good trade,

revisited this thread after forgetting about it, and now its a certain scam, well...... i told ya so ( to the people that bought back in)
Activity: 420

Well, "Sam", doesn't look like your buddy Fabrizio is going to back you up.  Looks like he's ready to turn you in.

Activity: 560
what a funny guy....

first he claims no connection at all to Labcoin then he says that his company was involved in getting chip samples...
the he says he doesn't know how to contact Alberto and then seconds later he has his email and says how much trouble Alberto has caused him and his sister.. then he says he is too busy with work to clear up his name... lol

if someone was trashing me all over the internet completely destroying my credibility with future employers... I would be doing everything I can to clear things up.

^^ that was hilarious I have never been involved with Labcoin besides order an ASIC.

Who is Alberto Tatti? Never heard of him, here is his email lmao
legendary
Activity: 882
"I release myself and my company any responsibility for any other action take on my, or my company name for the labcoin project."

Oh, that's easy. Make a statement like this then everything is fine for him. If you are not involved, why sign a contract for this project? For fun?

I'm curious about who's identification was used to file the IPO with BTCT. Has Burnside provided us with copies of passports or identification?
Id is not required by Btct.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
"I release myself and my company any responsibility for any other action take on my, or my company name for the labcoin project."

Oh, that's easy. Make a statement like this then everything is fine for him. If you are not involved, why sign a contract for this project? For fun?

I'm curious about who's identification was used to file the IPO with BTCT. Has Burnside provided us with copies of passports or identification?
what a funny guy....

first he claims no connection at all to Labcoin then he says that his company was involved in getting chip samples...
the he says he doesn't know how to contact Alberto and then seconds later he has his email and says how much trouble Alberto has caused him and his sister.. then he says he is too busy with work to clear up his name... lol

if someone was trashing me all over the internet completely destroying my credibility with future employers... I would be doing everything I can to clear things up.
legendary
Activity: 882

Activity: 350
Thank you dexx7. Awesome post.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Fellow Ron888 just posted this on IRC:

Activity: 350
What happened to all the investigators? Does it seriously take this long to talk to fabrizio and alberto?

Virtualspade is working with the lawyer on this.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/labcoin-lawsuit-325431
Activity: 560
What happened to all the investigators? Does it seriously take this long to talk to fabrizio and alberto?
labcoin was online today, hours ago

any fix or something?

Hashing down to about 3.5 TH, or 1/3 of "Sam's" claimed stable 10 TH.

The current ask for the stock is 0.000009, or less than 1/100th of the IPO price.

Quite the success, Labcoin.

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
prob been mentioned earlier: "My QQ 1280522795" - fabrizio
looks like fabrizio has been scamming for a while now.. a quote from a website back in 2011

"At 5:36pm on April 12, 2011, Eden said…
I was told by the administrators that they need to do a real background check first before approving your profile.Those hundreds of  half naked pics of yours are a threat to the wholesomeness of zhn.:)They will notify you after 3 months, don't worry!:)"

http://www.gzstuff.com/profile/FabrizioTatti

looks like the meetup site does better Due dilligence than cryptostocks lol...

They're likely flagged for being in violation of the part of the contract that says 30% of the shares will be held back.

WTG with that copy/paste action, Sammy.

If you look at the procedure for flagging, anyone can submit a request to have a security reviewed, as long as they include documentation of the violation.

What probably happened is when the number of public shares increased, someone submitted a review request. It's immediately apparent that Sammy is in violation of the terms of the contract, but he has a week to respond.

LOL Sammy respsonding to an email.

LOL.

So that's probably what happened.  Sammy's sloppiness and laziness copy/pasting the contract, and then Sammy's sloppiness and laziness in not responding.

Pages:
Jump to: