Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Private loan pass-through (WIT), Dividend up to 1.2% daily - page 6. (Read 10760 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Hell, there was an obvious joke investment opportunity where the guy offered like 12000 % APR and mentioned (bolded) that he was definitely going to run away with any investors coins. People still sent him coins.

Interesting. Coins as in two coins or two thousand coins?

---

On related note, quote from MMM-2012 faq http://mmm2012.com/faq, this is unreal:

Q: Where do the gains come from?

A: How can you ask where the profit comes from? It is obvious – the money from the most recent participants provides and pays the gaining for the previous users. In order for the System to work well, it is necessary to have a monthly growth of 20-30% minimum, although it depends a lot on the users’ behavior. Can we reach that amount? Easily! It is all about marketing and right strategy. Up to now we are doing great, so why wouldn’t we go ahead in the future? There will be more and more money in the System. So, we can do more and more advertising. And what will happen when the flow of new users comes to the end? But, why would it if all the payments are punctual? On the contrary, the flow of new users will grow and grow, as more people get to know of our marvelous System. So, just become a participant and don’t be scared. :-))
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
"Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams" it says on top of this forum section. I can understand why, but I wonder if 100% certain scams like this shouldnt be removed.

Why not put up some bets for all of us. thank you.

Oh.. this could be good. Are you interested in doing an escrowed bet on your failure? Obviously the bet would have to be smaller than your ponzi, which isnt very big yet, but Im certainly game.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
W Investment Technology Research Center
"Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams" it says on top of this forum section. I can understand why, but I wonder if 100% certain scams like this shouldnt be removed.

Why not put up some bets for all of us. WIT is quite new in the community. I have the resources to make sound investment return and I want to build a brand sound and fast. Trolls and over confidence idiots like you are quite needed. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

We said the same thing about pirate and look what happened. Hell, there was an obvious joke investment opportunity where the guy offered like 12000 % APR and mentioned (bolded) that he was definitely going to run away with any investors coins. People still sent him coins. Greed trumps wisdom. Ain't no two ways about it.

greyhawk, your formular is not correct and I won't run. thanks. Wish that you will say something about this post when I return all the capital balance to the share holders. will you do say something good then or you will just claim that I'm going to start another bigger ponzi while next time I let my investor know who I am?

The latter. The government only pays me for hating on bitcoin, not for supporting it.

Yes. Agents like me will be collecting the bitcoin capital investing into the real economy and exchange all the profit to bitcoin. The fiat currency will be even weaker if most of us is wining good investment return. Then you'd better stop WIT when it's young. But you won't succeed. And your government will have a president whose wife, son, voters and campaign donors are bitcoiners.

Then, whether you will betray yourself or you just lose the job?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

We said the same thing about pirate and look what happened. Hell, there was an obvious joke investment opportunity where the guy offered like 12000 % APR and mentioned (bolded) that he was definitely going to run away with any investors coins. People still sent him coins. Greed trumps wisdom. Ain't no two ways about it.

greyhawk, your formular is not correct and I won't run. thanks. Wish that you will say something about this post when I return all the capital balance to the share holders. will you do say something good then or you will just claim that I'm going to start another bigger ponzi while next time I let my investor know who I am?

The latter. The government only pays me for hating on bitcoin, not for supporting it.

I have raised the asking price to 0.101 BTC to reduce the unfairness for the previous investors caused by dilution. But interested investors should keep in mind that 0.101 BTC is still less than the capital account balance, and if you invest now you will get the first dividend on Monday or Tuesday.

The price will be adjust according to the capital account balance from now on. After the first interest payment, the asking price will return to 0.1BTC then. I will try my best to keep investors entering into this program at different stage fairly traded.

W Investment Technology believes long-term greedy. I can earn 200k bitcoin by build a trustworthy brand. This asset will most likely to be a huge success. Wait and see, or just grab some shares right now.

If people have really invested in you as you claim I'm going to throw myself off my 15th story balcony as I don't want to be in the same world as you or them!

Don't do that. I know that lots of people will think this is a ponzi, and I'm already prepared for every kind of trolls but not a man who want to kill himself. visit the website below and wish it will be helpful. I'm just trying to make this world a better place. Why you hate me so much that when you cannot attack me you attack yourself?

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

A guess: you are abused when you're a child, aren't you?
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
I have raised the asking price to 0.101 BTC to reduce the unfairness for the previous investors caused by dilution. But interested investors should keep in mind that 0.101 BTC is still less than the capital account balance, and if you invest now you will get the first dividend on Monday or Tuesday.

The price will be adjust according to the capital account balance from now on. After the first interest payment, the asking price will return to 0.1BTC then. I will try my best to keep investors entering into this program at different stage fairly traded.

W Investment Technology believes long-term greedy. I can earn 200k bitcoin by build a trustworthy brand. This asset will most likely to be a huge success. Wait and see, or just grab some shares right now.

If people have really invested in you as you claim I'm going to throw myself off my 15th story balcony as I don't want to be in the same world as you or them!

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
firstbits 1LoCBS
If after all that Pirate drama and recent series of defaults this fuckWIT runs off with more than 1k BTC (and he will run), I swear to Cthulhu, I will run my own ponzi becuase you people make it too damn easy. Blind Investments shall it be called to emphasize how dumb you ('investing') people are.

Sounds good. What returns do you promise? Please PM me with a deposit address. Can I compound my earnings?
Activity: 714
Merit: 502

Activity: 235
Merit: 100
If after all that Pirate drama and recent series of defaults this fuckWIT runs off with more than 1k BTC (and he will run), I swear to Cthulhu, I will run my own ponzi becuase you people make it too damn easy. Blind Investments shall it be called to emphasize how dumb you ('investing') people are.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Another 20 shares were purchased in the past 12 hours. Thanks for the investors. I can understand the feelings of taking risks in this. You're all my first believers.

Do the believers get free kool-aid?

I like kool-aid.
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
Another 20 shares were purchased in the past 12 hours. Thanks for the investors. I can understand the feelings of taking risks in this. You're all my first believers.

Nice one mate, did your mum buy them? are you Chinese?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
Could you disclose your identity and business model to a trusted member of the community?

I will do this when the timing and circumstance is right. If you and anyone else is really interested, why not talk to me on the skype. WITRcenter.

I guess I cannot succeed in raising 20m USD 3 or 6 months later if I persist that I will keep anonymous.
He's the Capital One guy under a new name. You know, that outfit that was so hilariously broken, that nefario established his new rules for being listed on GLBSE just so he wouldnt have to put this guy up.
I'm just with a new name, but not under a new name. You're misleading here.

Firstly, I did not cover anything. I have stated the Capital One history in my OP very clearly. It is the exactly same business and nearly the same contract. I changed the name to avoid violating the trademark to bring the exchange legal trouble, while Nefario team aren't afraid of the SEC or British CSRC looking after them.

Secondly,  GLBSE is a private property of Nefario. He can refuse or stop any security to list on his exchange. There is no way that he "have to" put something up. Nefario has offered me to list my share under the condition of verification. I did not take the offer. As an exchange he should neutral to the fact. I don't think he has any rights to publicly accuse the applicant is a scam since I have not actually run away with people's money.  Other people who trolls me I may have the option to argue or ignore, when Nefario trolls me I of course will not list on his exchange.

I made a joke few pages back abut 5 BTC to get my blessing.
Guess what, this joker sent me 0.0005 BTC and the account number for 5000 BTC transfer. Smiley
Those guys are either scammers or this is just another joke on BTC community greed and stupidity.

EsikmoBob, since you have admitted that you indeed had checked the address, you're a fool who was fooled. The investors who dare to take a little bit on this venture is much much more smart than you.

Attached is the PM history between me and EskimoBob. Smart people won't waste their time to check the address as they can know it is only a parody joke. And after my replying that the 0.0005 BTC was generated by my "mind power", he still persisted publicly here that the coin is sent by me. So my investors, you can guess the EQ level of EsikmoBob. So he trolls me and you are buying my share, I think you are not necessarily wrong.

EsikmoBob, I don't know who sent you the 0.0005BTC. It's not me. (Actually, I am not even sure whether there is really a tip coins donated to you. I don't care.) I have reminded you to check the address first to prevent you from being fool enough to send the 5000 coins right away.

Contract reads like it's written by a 12 year old Smiley
Verification: None

Can I send you 5000 coins? If yes, please send me 5 BTC to 1KLhpqL3QGi4a78scb4bonHybrm5iSsoTz to confirm you wish to be blessed.

Hello, EskimoBob,

Do you really want to invest so much money in my business? There is risk and you have to think about it seriously. I have sent 5 BTC to your address  and please check it. If you receive the coin and you have not changed your mind, please send 5,000 BTC to this address:

1ChQrwWvGoxSjSaj7cNdgGsqXADAMYTTqi

Thanks.

I only see a transfer of 0.0005 BTC, not 5 BTC.  This is only 10 000 times less than 5 Smiley

So you really need my blessing? You know that I am not X priest, yes?

Unlike Uri can kill an animal with his thoughts, my mind power can generate 0.0005BTC transaction so far.
Pages:
Jump to: