Pages:
Author

Topic: [CRYPTOSTOCKS] Private loan pass-through (WIT), Dividend up to 1.2% daily - page 7. (Read 10760 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
I made a joke few pages back abut 5 BTC to get my blessing.
Guess what, this joker sent me 0.0005 BTC and the account number for 5000 BTC transfer. Smiley
Those guys are either scammers or this is just another joke on BTC community greed and stupidity.

He's the Capital One guy under a new name. You know, that outfit that was so hilariously broken, that nefario established his new rules for being listed on GLBSE just so he wouldnt have to put this guy up.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
I made a joke few pages back abut 5 BTC to get my blessing.
Guess what, this joker sent me 0.0005 BTC and the account number for 5000 BTC transfer. Smiley
Those guys are either scammers or this is just another joke on BTC community greed and stupidity.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Could you disclose your identity and business model to a trusted member of the community?
Activity: 714
Merit: 502

Question:    Now I am being hung up on why you need Bitcoins?  If you are doing these short-term (1 day or two), how are you getting the fiat (cash) in your hand to carry out this operation in a timely manner to make it useful to your business and meet your obligations to your investors?

I can borrow fiat currency @ 0.1% per day. It need bitcoin as pawn. At the early stage, I have already put my own bitcoin and personal credit into this, so the collateral rate is more than 100% and don't need to exchange the money actually. So I just need to figure out the pass-throughed income statement and balance sheet to share profit and risk with investors. I cannot specify the risk clearly right now for the same reason I cannot disclose the business model.

I have given investor an expectations. even the 0.2% dividend rate is not guaranteed. According to the history, even in a very bad business day(if the business is open that day) we will make 20% of our money lend to clients. But it is not guaranteed.

Are you Chinese or living in China?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
This is just awesome. Can I run a passthrough to your passthrough?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Maybe you should verify yourself on cryptostocks? Roll Eyes
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
firstbits 1LoCBS
I can borrow fiat currency @ 0.1% per day. It need bitcoin as pawn. At the early stage, I have already put my own bitcoin and personal credit into this, so the collateral rate is more than 100% and don't need to exchange the money actually. So I just need to figure out the pass-throughed income statement and balance sheet to share profit and risk with investors. I cannot specify the risk clearly right now for the same reason I cannot disclose the business model.

If I understand you correctly, what you're saying is:

"Collateral pass-throughed need money. The it statement same fiat day early I the I actually, right so personal than now need sheet specify per balance. I need my income and disclose more the just reason currency 100% figure into already. Can and the out to the risk the I share is stage don't rate risk and business for put as model and borrow @0.1%. Exchange pawn cannot clearly cannot investors. Credit I profit have. So own to to at the bitcoin this bitcoin with."

Activity: 88
W Investment Technology Research Center
Daily Summary 9/20/2012

Capital account per share, BTC   0.101939
Dividend payable per share, BTC   0.001939
Face value per share, BTC   0.1000
Today's return on face value, %   0.79%
Total return on face value since IPO, %   1.94%

Dividend paid out today per share, BTC   0.0000
Accumulated dividend paid out including BSD per share, BTC   0.0000

Find detailed financial report at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0ArIvBgSQ8q61dEwzMnA5a2t2TlBpY0g2SDdLUERaekE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

There are 518 of shares held publicly right now.

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/17

Thanks for all the investors.

Question:    Now I am being hung up on why you need Bitcoins?  If you are doing these short-term (1 day or two), how are you getting the fiat (cash) in your hand to carry out this operation in a timely manner to make it useful to your business and meet your obligations to your investors?

I have given investor an expectations. even the 0.2% dividend rate is not guaranteed. According to the history, even in a very bad business day(if the business is open that day) we will make 20% of our money lend to clients. But it is not guaranteed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
The site has some look and feel of GLBSE
I barely put my GLBSE login before i noticed that i had never seen a page like that there...
conclude what you want (I am barely idiot?)

Thats because he uses bootstrap for the design which a lot of sites do.
legendary
Activity: 892
Merit: 1013
The site has some look and feel of GLBSE
I barely put my GLBSE login before i noticed that i had never seen a page like that there...
conclude what you want (I am barely idiot?)
Activity: 252
But there are lots of investment opportunities around me which I have few resources to catch all of them.

Going by what I've seen here, I have no doubt about that.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
Quote from OP: "They have good income and good social networks, but in a certain very special situation, they will like to borrow money from us with a 2% daily interest"

I am still trying to get my head around this.   What sort of person meets the above description but need a daily loan at 2%?  If they had the income, they wouldn't need the loan at such a sharky rate?

With Bitcoin being a fixed asset (that is in the issuing phase still), I have trouble with these long-term interest lending and dividend paying operations?   Help us understand please.

Thanks,
D

it last only typically for 1 day. Maybe it more likely a fee but not a debt. It's very special, that's only I can tell the investors.
I don't get your 2nd question quite well. But I can have a try. The business are carrying out in fiat currency. Most of the bitcoin is to be restricted so that WIT will be able to borrow money in fiat. The bitcoin is restricted  as collateral. At the early stage, it is not need collateral at all as the personal credit of our own is enough.  But as I'm intended to expand the operation, a collateral is needed.

First off, thank you for posting a response.

If I use my imagination I can actually imagine a situation that is "could" work.  To be fair, lets assume you have this "special" clientele for the sake of evaluating this investment.  I might even swing you some BTC to see if this actually works.

the 20m usd investment project is still under my due diligence. I have not decided to carry out. But there are lots of investment opportunities around me which I have few resources to catch all of them. Wish I will be better trusted in the community months later and I will be helping community member earning profit in sound investment. By return the dividend in bitcoin, I think Iwill also be helping stabilize the bitcoin exchange rate.
Quote from OP: "They have good income and good social networks, but in a certain very special situation, they will like to borrow money from us with a 2% daily interest"

I am still trying to get my head around this.   What sort of person meets the above description but need a daily loan at 2%?  If they had the income, they wouldn't need the loan at such a sharky rate?

With Bitcoin being a fixed asset (that is in the issuing phase still), I have trouble with these long-term interest lending and dividend paying operations?   Help us understand please.

Thanks,
D

it last only typically for 1 day. Maybe it more likely a fee but not a debt. It's very special, that's only I can tell the investors.
I don't get your 2nd question quite well. But I can have a try. The business are carrying out in fiat currency. Most of the bitcoin is to be restricted so that WIT will be able to borrow money in fiat. The bitcoin is restricted  as collateral. At the early stage, it is not need collateral at all as the personal credit of our own is enough.  But as I'm intended to expand the operation, a collateral is needed.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

Thanks,
D
Seriously, this has got to be a Poe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law

His pitch has got the same comical tone as a Nigerian 401 scam!
Activity: 364
firstbits 1LoCBS
Bought some shares to see how it goes. If/When I receive my first interest payment on Monday I'll post again in this thread.

You're a dickhead
An investor has already purchased 10 shares of WIT. Thanks for kicking this IPO a start.
Every morning, we will be able to know how much we have earned yesterday. I will start to put up daily report from tomorrow.
The first interest will be paid on next Monday.

Fuck off you twat!
Pages:
Jump to: