Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSX2 double your coins! +100 BTC invested! - page 23. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This site and admin are legit and honest.  I received 1.56 Million Doge. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It is showed that this address received a payment of 1.999 BTC (2 BTC less network fee), wich other proof you need?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
As I said, proof of payment:

Now I see that it is more profitable to invest in our site than to administrate it. Smiley

Which other site offers from 1BTC to 2BTC in 26 hours?
Where a deposit at this address, it is visible only to the payment of
As I said, proof of payment:

Now I see that it is more profitable to invest in our site than to administrate it. Smiley

Which other site offers from 1BTC to 2BTC in 26 hours?
Big payment of 2 BTC!

from 1 BTC to 2 BTC (200%) in 1 day, not bad!

let's see if somebody can overpass this!

blockchain he said that there were no transactions with addresses 153fHXP2MThnvH9iHhnVcu32WLBz9hme5Y  https://blockchain.info/address/153fHXP2MThnvH9iHhnVcu32WLBz9hme5Y     and  1FkPJnKczrYDehG6axjMbUPnS81joP6PRZ   https://blockchain.info/address/1FkPJnKczrYDehG6axjMbUPnS81joP6PRZ , admin it's your bookmarks, you yourself discourages participate in this project, withdraw is not giving away all the admin

I like to have very demanding investors, but seems you are complaining even before waiting that transaction gets confirmed. Smiley

Wait some minutes, I guarantee you that transaction has been processed. Perhaps we can ask the lucky winner to say something about it?

About withdrawals, seems that some players didn't understand that what you can withdraw is the earned amount not the initial one. I already changed withdraw form to avoid that somebody withraw 0 balance. But be carefull with withrawal because you can end up with an smaller amount than your deposit!
New Crypto Request! Clams!

Request first at www.coinpayments.com, they have public coin vote right now.

We need they accept Clams first since all our system is build using coinpayments. thanks
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1490
Big payment of 2 BTC!

blockchain he said that there were no transactions with addresses 153fHXP2MThnvH9iHhnVcu32WLBz9hme5Y  https://blockchain.info/address/153fHXP2MThnvH9iHhnVcu32WLBz9hme5Y     and  1FkPJnKczrYDehG6axjMbUPnS81joP6PRZ   https://blockchain.info/address/1FkPJnKczrYDehG6axjMbUPnS81joP6PRZ , admin it's your bookmarks, you yourself discourages participate in this project, withdraw is not giving away all the admin
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
HelpMyWallet
New Crypto Request! Clams!
Big payment of 2 BTC!

Activity: 238
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
why does it say that its last double site? there were and will be bunch of those
I think this game is pretty sneaky, why my sequence of positions waiting queue 26 and has been confirmed yet now into the queue 36 even deposit the latter has not entered the queue first paid .... I guess admin cheating for placing the deposit first in the waiting queue.

The queue order should be right. What happens is that the position is assigned ones an investment is confirmed, so it may appear in a wrong position while it is confirming.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I think this game is pretty sneaky, why my sequence of positions waiting queue 26 and has been confirmed yet now into the queue 36 even deposit the latter has not entered the queue first paid .... I guess admin cheating for placing the deposit first in the waiting queue.
this thing is just a ponzie ..scheam but I think I should try this once...well anyone can say me how to use this site

It is very easy, select a currency, amount to invest and the payout address. You are going to get back x2 your coins as soon as your investment earns enough amount.
Activity: 154
this thing is just a ponzie ..scheam but I think I should try this once...well anyone can say me how to use this site
Activity: 436
Still, i think next time or to speedup this game, i suggest filling the hot wallet in advance. As long as it isn't BTC, that is usually not that costly.
Now the 1BTC and the CoinPayment conversion is slowing everything down.

4 hours and the game is at a standstill because of that.
ok, all pending payments paid now!
Big payment of 1 560 000 DOGE just sent!

now an investment of 1 BTC is getting all earnings and slowing down game a little bit...
The game would last much longer if the hot wallets are prefilled, so payouts are instant and people can use those payouts to reinvest. Now it stagnates in that regard.

I'm still waiting for the 1.56 Million Doge payout that is fully funded already but not yet paid. I know it will get paid out, the admin is very trustworthy, but if it was instant it would have kept the game going so much better through reinvestments.

we are using coinpayments option to exchange coins, but conversiont takes 10-20 minutes. We hope to due pending payments as soon as possible
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The game would last much longer if the hot wallets are prefilled, so payouts are instant and people can use those payouts to reinvest. Now it stagnates in that regard.

I'm still waiting for the 1.56 Million Doge payout that is fully funded already but not yet paid. I know it will get paid out, the admin is very trustworthy, but if it was instant it would have kept the game going so much better through reinvestments.

Activity: 436
XPY blockchain slowed down as well.. 1 3/5 confirmed, 1 unconfirmed.
Pages:
Jump to: