Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSX2 double your coins! +100 BTC invested! - page 16. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Hi !

i tried to invest but no way to have a deposit address... Is it a known issue ?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
These are the biggest payments of cryptosx2:

how long I must wait to double bitcoin ?

No time plan, all depends on volume of new investments.

current average time since you start to eran is 4-5 hours, and around 2 days from data of creation of investment. But this can change if amount of new investment increase or decrease.
Activity: 588
how long I must wait to double bitcoin ?
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
sooooooooooooooooooooooo slowwwwwww

but i have made a few flips so i'm not mad
 Tongue
Activity: 168
Nice going. Don't be afraid of deposit. Soon queue will be short and it'll be fast again. Let it flow guys. best opportunity you have.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
is the queue working? it still shows more than 1600 Invests, 394 are waiting, last earning ID is under 1000.
that must be more than 600 waiting

ID is assigned when a user request a investment. Somtimes they finally don't send the funds. That's why investment ID is different from total number of investments.
I salute you with your admin ,,, different from the owner 's website maker ,,, I go again if there is a round to 2
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
admin why my earning reff btc is missing ?
is the queue working? it still shows more than 1600 Invests, 394 are waiting, last earning ID is under 1000.

ID is assigned when a user request a investment. Somtimes they finally don't send the funds. That's why investment ID is different from total number of investments.
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Activity: 11
nightly pending payments are processing right now:

huge winnings

6 investments win 1 BTC
1 win 2 BTC
1 win 1.59 BTC

Also we have a big referral payment of 0.38 BTC!

Hi MC please restore my lost investment... sorry i'm forget my investment ID but i have the coinpayment proof.. please help me... check your inbox
nightly pending payments are processing right now:

huge winnings

6 investments win 1 BTC
1 win 2 BTC
1 win 1.59 BTC

Also we have a big referral payment of 0.38 BTC!
Activity: 54
Really is a good site and most people would have up and run instead of fixing it.. Now if only people would stop throwing 5BTC in at a time moving so slowwww
Activity: 436
MOTHERFUCKER! my pay out address was gone... WTF!!!!!!! Admin please fix it

Read last few pages please,
Then you would know the reason and how to fix.

No reason for namecalling.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
MOTHERFUCKER! my pay out address was gone... WTF!!!!!!! Admin please fix it
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
it is working fine, i hope it last because if there appears another page like this this will be over O_o

why?

at least he is trying to fix it, i give this page more credit than any other till now.
Activity: 477
it is working fine, i hope it last because if there appears another page like this this will be over O_o
Activity: 46
Tnx for the hard work  Wink
how can i provide my payout address if my investment says payout address not set?

sens email to [email protected] from same email of your cryptosx2 account with investment ID, currency, amount and payout address you want to set.

Activity: 124
how can i provide my payout address if my investment says payout address not set?
Pages:
Jump to: