Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTOSX2 double your coins! +100 BTC invested! - page 19. (Read 23552 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Admin we are getting server error now, not able to login.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Admin I want ask to you , how to check my deposit ?

Check your investments "my portfolio" page. Time depend on volume and frequency of new investments.
I read FAQ , And I not understand about FAQ Payment
Code:
How long takes to double my investment?
All depends on volume of new investments created. Time until you double can be between few minutes and some days. Check the "Average" time (counting all already paid investments) to have an aproximate idea about how long will take for your investment to be doubled.
How long I must wait for get double bitcoin ?
Hi Admin,

My deposit of 0.05 is still in confirming status for more than an hour now even after reaching 2 confirmations. Can you plz help.

payout address : 3PeiGv26h6sMDVVzDNbDrTGF7536axBmm6

id : 1123

Thanks

Admin this is getting really annoying now, deposit is still not in queue its been 3-4  hrs after reaching 2 confirmations on blockchain and coinpayments too which is wasting my time and keeping me really behind on queue. Plz look into this asap.

Thanks

Yes, there is 3 or 4 investment in your situation. Seems a coinpayments error a fork on bitcoin-chain, because we didn't receive the funds of those investments

Then plz take some action with coinpaymnets and get it resolved fast and give me right position in the queue accordingly. Since i cant do anything from my end.

If I can solve what happened, then I am going to place invesment in position to the queue according to invesment confirmation time on network

yes please after this is resolved put the investment on queue when it has reached two confirmations on coinpayments.
Activity: 294
Hi Admin,

My deposit of 0.05 is still in confirming status for more than an hour now even after reaching 2 confirmations. Can you plz help.

Thanks

Admin this is getting really annoying now, deposit is still not in queue its been 3-4  hrs after reaching 2 confirmations on blockchain and coinpayments too which is wasting my time and keeping me really behind on queue. Plz look into this asap.

Thanks

Yes, there is 3 or 4 investment in your situation. Seems a coinpayments error a fork on bitcoin-chain, because we didn't receive the funds of those investments

Then plz take some action with coinpaymnets and get it resolved fast and give me right position in the queue accordingly. Since i cant do anything from my end.

If I can solve what happened, then I am going to place invesment in position to the queue according to invesment confirmation time on network

Check your investments "my portfolio" page. Time depend on volume and frequency of new investments.
Hi Admin,

Thanks

Admin this is getting really annoying now, deposit is still not in queue its been 3-4  hrs after reaching 2 confirmations on blockchain and coinpayments too which is wasting my time and keeping me really behind on queue. Plz look into this asap.

Thanks

Admin I want test invest , Please confir :
Investment ID #1247
In blockchain allready 2 confirmation

wait few minutes and you should see the investment confirmed
Ok My deposit can show in the Site ,
How long I must wait to double my bitcoin ?
Investment ID #1247

wait few minutes and you should see the investment confirmed
Investment ID #1247
Hi Admin,

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Admin,

Thanks

Thanks
The site Still paying now ?
Hi Admin,

Thanks
Got last 2 payouts very fast and reinvested again, Keep up the good work.

Guys don't forget to reinvest and earn more. Let it flow.
Activity: 436
I even reinvested after 3 days.. Was hesistant, as usually the flow is down by this time..
But only a few hours after they are all paying out! (Still orange though)

I agree in the reinvestment option for investors that want to.. As i am already in profit i don't want to babysit the deposits and payout..
I would like to reinvest 50% of payout automatically..

You might think of bonuses every now and then to attract more. Like 2.5x instead of 2. Not go insane like 10x in a 2x game.
But 2.5x bonuses (or up to 3x) wouldn't hurt the game if you do it for 10 random investors every few days or so.
It would work as a magnet to attract new deposits.
The speed of payments this last hours is impressive.

We apologies for delays in payments, almost all "orange" paying investment are stucked at coinpayments server.

We hope these ones are going to be processed soon, and free the space for next requests.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
This site is amazing ! You should add reinvest options Smiley
could you tell me, what your reason to talk "amazing site"?
i wanna try
Activity: 190
Thanks for your support and trust.
I have no intention to run, furthermore I am plenty of ideas for new types of investor-base games!    Grin
Hope this one will break the 50 BTC invested in MULTICRYPTOS!
Yep, I bet if all goes well on your end, we will see 50+ (combined) by the end of month!

Quote from: multicryptos
If you think carefully, this time interval is just to get enough coins to run away with them (like many sites have done).
Exactly my thoughts!

I would say this - I was scammed a lot of times on the "double" games as a lot of folks here and after last investcryptos embarrassing failure I was really thinking about putting game together myself as you have put it together with your game - plain&simple, without time limit and without stupid "we are group of experinced traders" junk story ala coinsdouble scam (or how it was called back in Jan). So I am grateful someone brings it to the table in proper form.

Honestly, I still fail to understand why all these previous double scams shut it down for a few coins (well, except for the first one) - they were either too scared or too dumb to realize the potential of this idea to simply roll over everybody's coins aka kicking the coins down the road. Obviously - were they not too greedy, they could have made pots of coins just with 5-10% fee as you will...

Anyway, great that you have more ideas for this type of crypto games - I too believe this is unexplored market with huge future potential in crypto and no big players so far (minus big dice games) - most of what I see is just guys reselling the same idea hundred times over, get some coins and disappear... sad reality Smiley
BUT if I may I would suggest one thing right now -> to put all efforts to this game at least short term and make it
A) stable/secure/reliable (platform wise),
B) more social (I believe this is another area that most of games are lacking) and
C) improve the whole concept (e.g. perks for returning players = the game needs them right?/"day of the coin XX"=selected coin would e.g. double faster that day, betting on biggest deposit etc ... + maybe take some proven concepts from your previous games as an additional option above the basic plain and simple functionality that should always remain as the basis of the game).

Thanks for reading and good luck to all players!
jo.

*EDIT*
Well, sorry but one last think - if you may, also consider putting up the "auto pilot" feature aka player can set up reinvest percentage of earnings that he/she wishes to keep rolling in the game. It would speed things up for incoming deposits of new players and smoothen the coins flow of the game...also less strain on your app/server resources and less fees taken by the coinpayment.net.

anychance on lowering the time hours?

What do you mean?

there are no timers or hours. Payments are processed as soon as your investment reach x2
Pages:
Jump to: