Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoTrader.org - First Web-based Algorithmic Trading Platform for Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 37851 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Site seems to be back up and working now.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
site not loading for me but the bots are still trading, for me
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
can you ask there if bots are working. I've expected them to trigger a sale so far.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
down for me too. can anyone confirm if the bots are still working?

Hi guys, it looks that the site is only accessible form certain IP's(?). I get the same problem (blankpage) but when I connect from AWS it works
legendary
Duelbits.com
This is serious problem and it's awful that there is no official info. As much as I am losing money these days with Cryptotrader bots due to flat market, I at least could go to bed knowing bots would sell if some crash would happen but now there's no safety even for that as I don't have idea if bots are working at all.
Activity: 103
down for me too. can anyone confirm if the bots are still working?
legendary
Duelbits.com
We should get some update here so far, at least to know if bots are working.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Same here.

Looks like it is trying to load some .js file that is 404ing.
legendary
Duelbits.com
Activity: 194
same, all grey screen.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
is the site down?
i only get a blank screen when trying to connect...
Activity: 112
Be kind man, don't be mankind
Ouch, Got to upgrade membership just for backtesting now.  Sad

Understandable from a server load angle, but hard to show the power of the platform to prospective members now.

I was literally all set to show it off at long range in IM to two terrifyingly numerate friends but backtesting for paid members only makes it semi-impossible. It's heartening to see the cryptrade bot still playing nice though. Long may that continue, since the lessened backtests must be a load offa the servers.

I'm getting a paid account right now, and happily, but that's 'cuz i got to backtest first.

Maybe let free users backtest, but only for the last 30 days worth of candles? Or for just 1h intervals? Something?
It'd be easier to see from the outside what's great about cryptotrader that way.
Activity: 152
any bot for no trend short?  few bots which I tested in simulation during January buying high and sell low.

https://cryptotrader.org/traders/SxLN4Z4i8y6G2dpQe
https://cryptotrader.org/traders/bzMqCZFTxLT6HG2sb
https://cryptotrader.org/traders/mzFGqmBT5fSHwFrye

non of it works

I'm interested in bot for btc-e  BTC/LTC will pay for it.
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
Interested and evaluating right now.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Holy crap this is awesome! I spent most of my winter break working on writing my own library for algo trading (I mean from the ground up, starting with JSON API's). I wish I would have found cryptotrader before, I could have saved myself a lot of work.

And as a CS student, I have to say the design is great. I struggled for a while with how to abstract the trade algo from the trade API of any particular exchange and ended up with a similar, though less elegant, event-driven design.

It would be cool if you added an API for checking up on bots. I'd like to write an android widget that monitors bots.
Activity: 390
Merit: 250
would love to see an option for setting up a tick offset like hh:xx (xx=min), so that a) not all bots are trading synchronized and b) every user is able to optimize his algo on a specific time interval (i.e. 3:05, 4:05, 5:05 instead of 3:00, 4:00, 5:00).
i did some backtesting with another bot that supports tick offset and believe me, it makes huuuuge differences if your bot trades on a not so crowded spot.

edit: i just noticed that this feature was already requested by two other users but didn't get any attention by devs:
https://cryptotrader.org/topics/410789/any-chance-to-get-a-sleep-of-x-minutes-before-trade
https://cryptotrader.org/topics/607062/offset-execution-time
Activity: 784
Hi hi,

any tips for a total noob who purchased an account on cryptotrader ?

I'm searching for safe algorythm for ltc/usd and btc / usd, for btc-e.

If someone good enough wants to help a bit, u can catch me @ exilepoker on skype.

Thanks a lot guys
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
I was trying to upgrade my account and I got : We're sorry. New subscriptions are not available at this time.

How can i get a new subscription?

I've hearsd they are on vacation for the holiday season, should be possible again to upgrade soon.
Activity: 17
I was trying to upgrade my account and I got : We're sorry. New subscriptions are not available at this time.

How can i get a new subscription?
Activity: 12
Code:
        orderId = buy instrument # Spend all amount of cash for BTC
        if orderId
           # a buy was executed
           context.buy_price = instrument.price
I am trying to do something similar and build on a simple script.
However no matter what I do I can not keep the instrument.price stored.

#Simple buy and sell over price with EMA
init: (context)->
    context.buy_price = 0

handle: (context, data)->
    instrument = data.instruments[0]
    short = instrument.ema(9)
    long = instrument.ema(19)
    plot
        short: short
        long: long
    if short > long
        buy instrument #works up to here
        context.buy_price = instrument.price #The sell fails by not selling the instrument over the (purchased) price
    else if  context.buy_price > (instrument.price*1.01)
        orderId = sell instrument

I assume it has to do with the iff statements, because I can get the sell to work but then the buy just buys as soon as the script starts.
Thanks for any ideas and help.
Pages:
Jump to: