Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptovest Financial Services (CVFS) Help us reach our funding target! - page 2. (Read 10394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
How's things rolling over there in London?
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Once we are off the ground, and pending your own regulatory approval we would like to get involved.

Dear Mr W Dunne,

I hope your well.

Sounds good to me also looking to meet up Smiley,

Kr,

Malcolm O
Dear Usagi,

I hope your well.

The post is there for people to report other companies it has no real value other then to allow users to post their opinion.

I adjusted it with the fact that you disputed the accusation after your email. Feel free to post any other compaines you find to the post https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-of-fraudulent-compaines-and-corporate-failures-643178 and I will adjust the list.

Kr,

Malcolm O

vip
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
We know your time is precious, so we’ll be quick

1. It is inappropriate for you, who is a competitor in the bitcoin securities market, to maintain a list of scammers.

2. You have me and my companies on your ridiculous list despite the fact that we are shipping about 50oz of silver a month (we just shipped another 14 oz. today -- see TU.SILVER thread) and that BMF has been increasing hashrate by more than 40% a month for the last few months.*

3. * based on the word of fluffypony, a known scammer (see here for example).

4. ** Who, despite me giving this info to you, has not appeared on your list

5. You did not respond when I asked you what the procedure was to be removed from your list.

Serious question: Are you biased? And if so, how can we trust you as an investment manager?
This is gonna be a hot one once it gets rolling as they have a very diversified business model and a talented staff. Great share prices right now and these will definitely feature a nice dividend w/ upwardly mobile future share earnings. Got a nice stake.

^^  The update is on its way!

I have a question do you like the audio or would you prefer me to stop and just leave it as text ?

Kr,

Malcolm O
I'd guess both would be good as some holders might prefer the personalized audio but I'm cool w/ the text. I'm usually posting and reading on the fly at work or elsewhere so it's easier for me to just gaze over something, internalize it and then move on. Smiley

Dear Chef,

I hope your well.

I am in Finland at the moment back on Friday I was caught here unfortunately http://www.coindesk.com/list-possible-silk-road-bitcoin-bidders-allegedly-leaked-us-marshals/

Kr,

Malcolm O
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Once we are off the ground, and pending your own regulatory approval we would like to get involved.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
just picked up some of your shares on CryptoStocks, ive been thinking of investing in a crypto project for a while and like the approach and prospectus. good luck and hopefully my first crypto investment pays off  Smiley
legendary
This is gonna be a hot one once it gets rolling as they have a very diversified business model and a talented staff. Great share prices right now and these will definitely feature a nice dividend w/ upwardly mobile future share earnings. Got a nice stake.

I have a question do you like the audio or would you prefer me to stop and just leave it as text ?

Kr,

Malcolm O
I'd guess both would be good as some holders might prefer the personalized audio but I'm cool w/ the text. I'm usually posting and reading on the fly at work or elsewhere so it's easier for me to just gaze over something, internalize it and then move on. Smiley

Kr,

Malcolm O
legendary
Slightly off topic, but why CT?  I've interested in this but I don't trust them.  Havelock would be better I feel.

Just my .02

Dear Damiano,

I hope your well.

While I personally have nothing against havelock however I was not impressed with the way they dealt with the NEO & BEE situation. I have mentioned a few times that they were aware of the problems with NEO & BEO months in advanced they informed me of their concerns over Skype and yet did nothing to inform share holders.

On top of that while it is much easier to raise money on havelock they charge higher fee's which results in a lower return to investors ( if the company is a start up). A bitcoin a month to havelock is a bitcoin a month that could be paid in dividends. We may list there in the future if we feel the need however my concern at the moment is maximizing investor returns.

In reality all the exchange does is enable us to list our shareholders and allow our shareholders once the IPO is active to trade their shares at our current size  it's just not feasible to pay so much for that service. Other companies get investment from havelock directly so they can afford to list they also get a reduction in fee's ours would not.

While many of the companies of CS are not the best(understatement) and the customer service is almost non existent Cryptostocks themselves do not actively promote any of their companies. I tell people to follow to simple rules on CS 1. don't hold any bitcoin on your wallet on CS other then to buy shares and 2. always make sure you make your email address visible to the companies you invest in.

I hope that answers your question, if you have anymore don't hesitate to ask.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Ahh under stood,  another though thou maybe colored coins?

Colored Coins aren't very good. Its counterparty without the distributed exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Slightly off topic, but why CT?  I've interested in this but I don't trust them.  Havelock would be better I feel.

Just my .02

Dear Damiano,

I hope your well.

While I personally have nothing against havelock however I was not impressed with the way they dealt with the NEO & BEE situation. I have mentioned a few times that they were aware of the problems with NEO & BEO months in advanced they informed me of their concerns over Skype and yet did nothing to inform share holders.

On top of that while it is much easier to raise money on havelock they charge higher fee's which results in a lower return to investors ( if the company is a start up). A bitcoin a month to havelock is a bitcoin a month that could be paid in dividends. We may list there in the future if we feel the need however my concern at the moment is maximizing investor returns.

In reality all the exchange does is enable us to list our shareholders and allow our shareholders once the IPO is active to trade their shares at our current size  it's just not feasible to pay so much for that service. Other companies get investment from havelock directly so they can afford to list they also get a reduction in fee's ours would not.

While many of the companies of CS are not the best(understatement) and the customer service is almost non existent Cryptostocks themselves do not actively promote any of their companies. I tell people to follow to simple rules on CS 1. don't hold any bitcoin on your wallet on CS other then to buy shares and 2. always make sure you make your email address visible to the companies you invest in.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Ahh under stood,  another though thou maybe colored coins?

Just my .02

Dear Damiano,

I hope your well.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Slightly off topic, but why CT?  I've interested in this but I don't trust them.  Havelock would be better I feel.

Just my .02
I'm going to say +1 for CounterParty, Private IPO (manual) and Havelock.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Slightly off topic, but why CT?  I've interested in this but I don't trust them.  Havelock would be better I feel.

Just my .02
I received your PM.
I will have to pass unfortunately.

good luck Smiley

I had to try ^^

Thank you l.u.c.k

laboring under correct knowledge

Malcolm O
Activity: 196
I received your PM.
I will have to pass unfortunately.

good luck Smiley
I would like a couple of questions answered.

On the side note, I'm not here to cause a ruckus or accuse anybody of anything. But any legitimate business would welcome questions and should be able to answer them accordingly.

1) Who wrote the prospectus?

2) Why does the prospectus have more or less the same layout and wording as NeoBee’s prospectus?

Cryptovest Prospectus: http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/resources/VIPO%20Full%20%20v1.2.pdf

Here's a quick example: NeoBee (page 54) on the left / Cryptovest (page 39) on the right.

Dear WhiteHatGekko,

I'm glad you noticed good question, first please listen to this audio note on NEO  http://www.phoenixinvestor.co.uk/cryptovest.php  "Questions and statement on NEO"

1.) Our prospectus was originally created for Havelock and the template they provided is almost identical to what NEO would have used at the time hence the similarities.

2.) I wrote it all with my team however I did base the structure on their prospectus.

As i mention in the audio i was inspired at the time this company at one point had over $62 million usd in holdings enough to create a half a billion property portfolio , or start an airline or even set up a real bank.

So while I am not ashamed to reference that they inspired me to get started, its important to note that we have no affiliation with them or Havelock. Our business model is different and so is our team.

Our focus on corporate governance , transparency and ethics is not something you will find in their prospectus.

I hope that answer's your question if you have any more please don't hesitate to ask.

No need to apologise for asking questions. Wink

Kr,

Malcolm O
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I would like a couple of questions answered.

On the side note, I'm not here to cause a ruckus or accuse anybody of anything. But any legitimate business would welcome questions and should be able to answer them accordingly.

1) Who wrote the prospectus?

2) Why does the prospectus have more or less the same layout and wording as NeoBee’s prospectus?

NeoBee Prospectus: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1khGADbJeu0efCNZ13lnz8BucG7PfS5Cl9lBZ1sncY-4/edit?pli=1

Cryptovest Prospectus: http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/resources/VIPO%20Full%20%20v1.2.pdf

Here's a quick example: NeoBee (page 54) on the left / Cryptovest (page 39) on the right.

http://i.imgur.com/oJHHPKv.png?2
legendary
Yeah, I'm really happy about this venture and am pleased w/ the way the biz plan is laid out in such a thoughtful manner. I just reread the plan again and it was pleasure reading. The amount of services being offered across the board makes me bullish on this endeavor and am a proud shareholder. If people haven't read the plan through thoroughly or took a cursory glance, I highly recommend going through it w/ a fine toothed comb. The team of people involved here is top shelf which makes me enthusiastic about its future. If you see what I see, this is a great venture to get on board w/.
Pages:
Jump to: