Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptovest Financial Services (CVFS) Help us reach our funding target! - page 3. (Read 10394 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
when IPO start on CT please?

Dear st4nl3y,

I hope you're well.

We will not start the IPO until we have raised enough funds to begin paying sustainable dividends. Our target was July/August however we may push this back.

We will start paying dividends around July/August  depending on if we reach our first round target.

Our first funding round to angel investors is for 120 BTC.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask are you getting the weekly updates on our progress?

Kr,

Malcolm O

thank you sir, this is looking good. i will be looking out for updates

No problem at all.

I have literally put my heart and soul into getting this off the ground.

if you have shares and your email is visible on cryptostocks you should receive email updates each week about our current progress.

Sometimes I even send audio emails as well so you get to hear from some of our team directly.

Kr,

Malcolm O
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Dear st4nl3y,

I hope you're well.

We will not start the IPO until we have raised enough funds to begin paying sustainable dividends. Our target was July/August however we may push this back.

We will start paying dividend around July/August  depending on if we reach our first round target.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask are you getting the weekly updates on our progress?

Kr,

Malcolm O

thank you sir, this is looking good. i will be looking out for updates

Dear st4nl3y,

I hope you're well.

We will start paying dividend around July/August  depending on if we reach our first round target.

Kr,

Malcolm O
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Dear Chef,

Yes I do!

Kr,

Malcolm O
Thank God. If for some reason these guys (CS) are still playing around when divs start rolling in, can we provide alternate wallet addresses and verify our share holdings to get paid elsewhere?

Dear Chef,

I was thinking of switching to another form of decentralized exchange. That will be fine though as long as I can verify the wallet it's no problem. The one good thing CS did was give me a list of emails i'll put information in  one of the weekly updates.

Kr,

Malcolm O
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Dear Chef,

Yes I do!

Kr,

Malcolm O
Thank God. If for some reason these guys (CS) are still playing around when divs start rolling in, can we provide alternate wallet addresses and verify our share holdings to get paid elsewhere?
Dear Chef,

Yes I do!

Kr,

Malcolm O
legendary
LP, please tell me you have the funds from those that invested via cryptostocks otherwise I fear we may be SOL. Undecided
Dear xxxxx

I hope your well.

*you're. 
ur welcome

Dear NotLambchop,

I hope you are well.

Thanks for the help.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Ah okay Malcolm.

Do they know what the account is for? I would be surprised but glad if they do. If not nearer to launch we'll help you out with getting a more permanent solution and sort out a corporate account for you on the exchange. Probably lock you down to a lower fee rate if we become the main source of liquidity.
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
You appear to be using your personal bank account to manage this.

Thats an excellent way to get your funds seized under POCA.

It might work short term but you need a more permanent solution.

Dear Mr WDunne,

I hope your well.

It is a corporate business bank account not a personal account. I will change the name and details at a later date.

I will change the account name at a later date. We will be incorporating very strict anti money laundering procedures as we have no interest in illegal activities.

We will be using this site to buy from exchanges like yours on behalf of customers.

Thanks for the heads up though!

Kr,

Malcolm O
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
You appear to be using your personal bank account to manage this.

Thats an excellent way to get your funds seized under POCA.

It might work short term but you need a more permanent solution.
Dear Chef R,

You can now see the finished product here www.crypto4me.co.uk

We will start to operate it in July.

We are still trying to raise funding atm however I am training a new broker to manage the site from mid June.

In regards to the upper folks sales our sales team will begin testing the water Mid June still training the sales team.

Considering how little funding we have... I think we are doing pretty well !

Kr,

Malcolm O

legendary
Nice looking site but the 'about' page seems to be under construction. Will be interesting to see how this financial service to upper scale folks will look like in motion and as far as profits other than the current projection. Wink
How's the offline activities going lately? It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

Here is a sneak peak at our new brokerage site http://crypto4me.co.uk:8080/

We will be posting about it in the project development section.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Dear Chef R,

I hope your well.

Just completed partnership with BTC-E for a fee reduction on all transactions.

You will be receiving the weekly update today. I must admit its bi-weekly this time. However I will strive to ensure that it is completed every week.

If you have any other comments or feedback be sure to let me know here Smiley

Kr,

Malcolm O
legendary
How's the offline activities going lately? It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.
Today is last call for "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" (>50) so y'all better load up before happy hour ends. I presume we're on UK timing which is roughly ~5 hrs ahead of US est.

That offer has now ended a big thank you to everyone who has decided to get involved so far.

We have decided to extend the offer  Its now buy 3 get 1 free (>60) until the 26th.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Shareholders,

I hope your well.

While we have not yet reached our target do have enough to go on a mini offline marketing campaign after the 26th. We will post some pictures of our work in central London online.

We provide weekly updates of our progress and a mini audit of our accounts by email if you request it we will give you access to our Google drive with a historical report of these activities. (Warning this would mean others would be able to see your email address.

Otherwise we will send you one each week by email.

Dear Crypto Wine it is not yet possible to invest directly into our property portfolio only. The only way to gain exposure is to buy shares any rental income generated will just be paid out in dividends.

Kr,

Malcolm O

P.S

I will be taking a trip to the US next year would be great to meet some of you guys ^^!

Of course if you come to the UK as a shareholder you will be free to stay at one of the safe houses.
legendary
Today is last call for "Buy 2, Get 1 Free" (>50) so y'all better load up before happy hour ends. I presume we're on UK timing which is roughly ~5 hrs ahead of US est.
Pages:
Jump to: