Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptovest Financial Services (CVFS) Help us reach our funding target! - page 4. (Read 10394 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I recently called up and spoke to Steve of the Cryptovest team their prospectus is a big read but I really think they will make the business work.

The business model is different i like the focus on small brokers instead of big exchanges.

There was one thing I wanted to ask how are you going to sell to investors offline how will that affect investors who have already bought shares online ?

Dear Biboking,

I hope your well.

I heard you spoke to Steve and he advised you to ask any more questions you might have on this forum and I encourage you to continue there are some really nice people here who can teach you all about crypto currencies this is even where I started learning back in the day.

So an offline investor like yourself will still follow the same procedure as an online investor. In that you still end up owning CVFS shares listed on an exchange. We simply help you with the entire process and set up an account for you if you prefer. You can also opt to have and set up your own account.

In regards to how. We have a large network of investors I have to tell you that offline investors pay a small premium on online investors to over the cost of sales & Marketing. They also receive a few added benefits such as auto dividend reinvestment.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Dear Re think,

I hope your well.

Alot of our investors are new to the crypto space as in completely new.

We hope to give them a warm welcome. We advertise the bitcointalk forum as a place to give feedback while we don't have a blog of our own. So i hope you can have a bit of mercy on them. 

Activity: 173
Merit: 182
I recently called up and spoke to Steve of the Cryptovest team their prospectus is a big read but I really think they will make the business work.

The business model is different i like the focus on small brokers instead of big exchanges.

There was one thing I wanted to ask how are you going to sell to investors offline how will that affect investors who have already bought shares online ?

Hello newly created Bitcointalk account with only 1 post! Thanks for your input, but nobody gives a fuck because nobody knows who you are. Go jump off a bridge, and have a great day!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
So are the crypto safe houses property investments?

The prospectus was very interesting it made for a good read

You can now read our property Investment prospectus on the website well.

Help us create the first Crypto Safe House! http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/prospectus.php

That's great thanks, makes more sense, can i invest just in the property side?

You can now read our property Investment prospectus on the website well.

Help us create the first Crypto Safe House! http://www.cryptovest.co.uk/prospectus.php
Dear William,

I am certainly not free until June,

If you raise all the funding by then then that's great and I hope you do.

Otherwise we will add your shares to our portfolio it would be useful to have exposure to another local exchange.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Grin

They sent me an email saying that they will invest in us. And we should Invest in you.

So i guess it might be good to meet up in a few weeks and see if there are any synergies.

Kr,

Malcolm O

That response works well for me. I am more than happy to meet up with you. Thursdays or Fridays are best for me.

However in a few weeks we could not be seeking any more investment (thats not definite, but we might not).

Best,

William Dunne
 Grin

They sent me an email saying that they will invest in us. And we should Invest in you.

So i guess it might be good to meet up in a few weeks and see if there are any synergies.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Sent to email in post.
If you email me I can give you the one email address that is linked to the current president.

Just send your prospectus by email. I know the often receive alot.

Kr,

Malcolm O

I will post a weekly announcement on this thread I guess
Please may you PM me your email address.
If you email me I can give you the one email address that is linked to the current president.

Just send your prospectus by email. I know the often receive alot.

Kr,

Malcolm O

I will post a weekly announcement on this thread I guess
Yes they have agreed to provide working capital for our brokers on any approved exchange partners however they want to focus back into investing into equities and property.

When I set it up there was four of us but there's a new Investment Manager and president its run by students from Warwick and Coventry University. When I left it had almost 180 members I know it has more then 240 today.

I actually think the NEO & MT GOX events scared them away from Bitcoin a little bit. Also their Alt portfolio was only meant to be 25% and when I was leading it increased to almost 50% because of our Crypto holdings. Since its a University fund with lots of graduates wanting to try out lots of strategies I decided to step down so i could focus on crypto ones.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Do you have their contact details? I would be interested in gaining some investment from themselves.
Yes they have agreed to provide working capital for our brokers on any approved exchange partners however they want to focus back into investing into equities and property.

When I set it up there was four of us but there's a new Investment Manager and president its run by students from Warwick and Coventry University. When I left it had almost 180 members I know it has more then 240 today.

I actually think the NEO & MT GOX events scared them away from Bitcoin a little bit. Also their Alt portfolio was only meant to be 25% and when I was leading it increased to almost 50% because of our Crypto holdings. Since its a University fund with lots of graduates wanting to try out lots of strategies I decided to step down so i could focus on crypto ones.

Kr,

Malcolm O
Is your investment club still running?
Dear Anotheranonlol,

I hope your well.

1. Our funding target on Cryptostocks is 120 BTC.
2. Our 18,300 is the maximum amount of BTC that we can raise before our capital starts limiting our ability to provide the projected returns without a major shift in our business model.
3. We will be raising money offline as well our offline sales will go into shares on Cryptostocks.
4. Our sales team will keep selling shares until the target is reached ( they will be cold calling) once the IPO begins those investors will be buying shares at a higher price

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for the feedback ill be sure to make that clear on the prospectus.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Activity: 588
Merit: 504
I've literally scanned through, not even skimmed so can't really give you any useful input right now. but there is no chance you'd raise anywhere close to 18,300 listing on cryptostocks.

Dear Crypto Wine,

I hope your well.

Yes we are currently finalising the documentation on the property Investment side but here are the basics

Property Investment Manager Andy Adewale http://www.andyadewale.com/gallery.php

We are very lucky to have Andy and his team to help manage and select our properties for us he has years of experience and is semi retired. He also has a vast property Investment portfolio himself including more then 50 residential properties in the UK

Investment strategy

Capital gain - Our cryptosafe houses in London will be focused towards taking advantage of rising property values in London and act as our offices.

Income generation - Our rental properties will be based around and outside of london where yields can be as high as 11% pa ( not include leverage)

Education

Our properties in student areas will also have Cryptovest branding on the properies as we look to educate people about the crypto market.

Leverage

Leverage- due to our relationships with certain banks we are able to get very good terms on our mortgages magnifying our returns we will however look to minimise our risk (Leverage) untill we have purchased our first three properties.
Dear GT,

I hope your well.

Yes we do. 

I cannot give you the full documented results on a granular basis because the full information involves client accounts and I am no longer the manager of this fund. However I will do the best I can Wink

Investment fund/ brokerage

Direct from their portfolio summary  since 2011

Our original investment club Littlephoenix achieved returns of

"
Annual Rate of Return      2011    2012    2013    2014
combined ledger    15.5%   13.14%    60.36%    101.36%

The Internal Rate of Return (IRR) is equivalent to the interest rate on an annual or monthly basis that you would need to receive on cash contributions, to achieve the combined or selected portfolio value. When calculating the IRR values the last trading day of the month or year are used to determine the monthly or annual IRR chart values respectively. The table values above display the trailing IRR values based on the end date; for example the '3 mths' column calculates the IRR for the three months leading up to the end date. "

Please note "First this portfolio also held traditional securities including stocks and bonds as well as bitcoin and one property"

We began applying the brokerage part of the business to our crypto trading strategy during 2013 to test our business model. This proved to me that there was an opportunity by 2013 almost 60% of our profit came from our crypto strategy.

and it was in 2014 that I decided to quit my job at Lloyds bank to do this full time.

If you have skype i'd be happy to go through this with you in more detail or pm me your email and ill send you some of our audit trails from our transactions back in the day when we were testing the water.

It should be noted that the fund is also backing this venture.

Our websites are still being updated and developed we are using the funds raised here to improve them and act as seed capital to get the businesses started.

Kr,

Malcolm O

Activity: 129
Do you have a documented track record for what you're proposing?
Pages:
Jump to: