Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptovpn.me Signature and Avatar Campaign - page 11. (Read 22592 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
Thanks for the payment, that was a lot more then expected. That's a great starter, very nice.
Will sure stay around longer term as long it runs.

Goodluck with business.

Thanks for participating, glad to have you on board for the long haul.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Hello, I would like to join your campaign.

rk sr member
post 1087
address  14Jh1aWHy5puHLYht9WPHWMEo8hjyXDRYy

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Thanks for the payment, that was a lot more then expected. That's a great starter, very nice.
Will sure stay around longer term as long it runs.

Goodluck with business.

well let me be the first to thank you for 1) lowering the count from 80/40 to 60/30 and 2) giving us all the extra 0.05 BTC this month...

as to my tagline for the affiliate stuff.... 21 have looked none have jumped on board......just saying.....my followers are 'cheap' ..heh Smiley

anyway thanks for the campaign ..I am sure everyone involved this month appreciates your efforts ...and hopefully it is getting you
the eyeballs to your site to continue for months to come! Smiley Smiley

You are most welcome thanks for participating. Since releasing our mobile applications with 3 day trial there have been a large number of new users signing up, maybe you will get some signups soon.
Payments will being going out soon for March participants. We have a great surprise for all qualifying participants for the month of March. You will receive full rate regardless of post count. Also as a thank you for giving our signature campaign a chance we are going to give each participant for the month of March a bonus payment of .05 BTC regardless of member rank. Enjoy! Also if you haven't yet, give our VPN a try using the mobile applications You can start a 3 day trial of service.

One other reminder if you have joined the signature campaign and our affiliate system at our website please PM us your email address so we can adjust your commission percentage

I've actually completed my 60 posts today, but that bolded point I hope you don't regret. The last sig campaign I was in, some people did hardly any posts--they didn't get paid. You are very generous and wish you good luck. I think most of us needing VPN already have one, and this will become more effective as people need to renew theirs or change to a new one.

Your site doesn't seem to say anything about torrents. Is there any policy against torrenting on your vpn?

@Kaneki, your sig url is bad.

The full payment no matter the post count is only going to be fore march.

We don't block torrents... Legal torrents are ok.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Payments will being going out soon for March participants. We have a great surprise for all qualifying participants for the month of March. You will receive full rate regardless of post count. Also as a thank you for giving our signature campaign a chance we are going to give each participant for the month of March a bonus payment of .05 BTC regardless of member rank. Enjoy! Also if you haven't yet, give our VPN a try using the mobile applications You can start a 3 day trial of service.

One other reminder if you have joined the signature campaign and our affiliate system at our website please PM us your email address so we can adjust your commission percentage

I've actually completed my 60 posts today, but that bolded point I hope you don't regret. The last sig campaign I was in, some people did hardly any posts--they didn't get paid. You are very generous and wish you good luck. I think most of us needing VPN already have one, and this will become more effective as people need to renew theirs or change to a new one.

Your site doesn't seem to say anything about torrents. Is there any policy against torrenting on your vpn?

@Kaneki, your sig url is bad.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

well let me be the first to thank you for 1) lowering the count from 80/40 to 60/30 and 2) giving us all the extra 0.05 BTC this month...

as to my tagline for the affiliate stuff.... 21 have looked none have jumped on board......just saying.....my followers are 'cheap' ..heh Smiley

anyway thanks for the campaign ..I am sure everyone involved this month appreciates your efforts ...and hopefully it is getting you
the eyeballs to your site to continue for months to come! Smiley Smiley

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
We sent you a message regarding the issue.
ok, then  Smiley

Name              :  xandry
Position           :  Member
Bitcoin Address :  1DNHyKi2YnvaeJXeirP8gSN5HJmTW5jYXN
Posts              :  537 (include this one)
Link to stat      :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xandry-382413
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Need a campaign manager? PM me
any spot open for memeber ?

Main OP shows how many slots left for each rank.

Has my name been added?  Couldn't see it on the google doc.

As I had mentioned in the PM to you when you signed up, you are included in the April campaign. I will put your name in when making the April sheet, no worries.

Has my name been added?  Couldn't see it on the google doc.

The campaign manager will update the names that have been added for the april campaign we are about to payout for this month.

So there should be a new google doc coming for april.
Activity: 455
Merit: 251
blockchain longa, vita brevis
Name                 : alch1mista 
Position              : Sr. Member
Bitcoin Address    : 1H3g3YEjPagTGuZwJZkypCEu7Kz5y5ynyP
Posts                 : 298
Link to stat         : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/alch1mista-262971
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Name                 : Kaneki 
Position              : Jr. Member
Bitcoin Address    : 1891JrF1hut2J1kLL4ZRwVzPKM8DpZ1YpY
Posts                 : 30
Link to stat         : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kaneki-452216
Activity: 196
Big Bit Mine

Has my name been added?  Couldn't see it on the google doc.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
If majority of the required 80 posts is in non-English
You do not plan to mitigate this condition? I like your campaign but my English is too poor to write more than 50 percent of the messages on it. Whether it can be lowered to 40 or 30 percent?

We sent you a message regarding the issue.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
If majority of the required 80 posts is in non-English
You do not plan to mitigate this condition? I like your campaign but my english is too poor to write more than 50 percent of the messages on it. Whether it can be lowered to 40 or 30 percent?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010
https://www.bitcoin.com/
I'm enrolling the campaign..
60 post for qualified payment right ?

here's my status

Name              :s1ng
Position           :Senior
Bitcoin Address :1MsgD1v4dqGPkCjbBoLHZqJNybyMXZNDf5
Posts              :708
Link to stat      :  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/s1ng-330633

Am I qualified for enrolling ?
Although you will most likely get into the campaign if you enroll now your posts will roll over for next month, only being offered for first month i think.
Good news, the posting requirements will stay the same (30/60) for next month. This means you will get the high rates next month too.

You can start applying for next month. It will give you extra time to get to 30/60 quality posts necessary.

do we have to re-apply each month if we are already in (asking just to be on the safe side)

by that i mean we did such and such posts last month etc repeat the new info for the OP

No you don't have to reapply as long as we find you followed the rules, your are fine to continue onto next month.
Starting from March 26th on all People joining will be added to next months campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I'm enrolling the campaign..
60 post for qualified payment right ?

can't enroll this campaign

Wonder why  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: