Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoWaves - Elliott Wave Analysis Blog - page 4. (Read 29175 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
For the Bitstamp chart I think that the abc interpretation is definitely the most likely. either way it seems we need to test 450 at least if there is going to be another leg down.

Yep, that's my target for the bear chart 2 of V of C
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
For the Bitstamp chart I think that the abc interpretation is definitely the most likely. either way it seems we need to test 450 at least if there is going to be another leg down.
legendary
Yeah, possibly an ABC count too, so im not preparing for a iii wave necssarily. Huobi has chiseled a good looking inverse H&S, so the bullish count (iii up) to come is still a possibility. not much is certain at the moment.
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
5 down is not a good sign when there isn't an A/B before it. I can count it two ways, and neither have to be exactly forced, so it's a little ambiguous what lies ahead.

The bear

Da Bullsssss
legendary
BTCCNY

BFX

seems like descending diagonal.
legendary
chessnut, here is a guide I used about corrective waves: https://encrypted.google.com/books?id=lQ0OEmzM9tsC&lpg=PA30&pg=PA41#v=onepage&q&f=false

I am currently unable to make thorough analysis about what is going on, but I stick to the idea we deducted with RyNinDaCleM a couple of days ago. Briefly, it was pretty bullish, no matter if it is either a correction (which is not finished yet) or the beginning of new uptrend.

Thanks for the link,

I agree with RyNinDaClems idea aswell, although when the market fell last night I hadn't realised the possibility of a i-ii as a leading diagonal. nothing much has happened since, it seems to me like we are not about to go a third wave down like DanV might suggest on trading view.
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
chessnut, here is a guide I used about corrective waves: https://encrypted.google.com/books?id=lQ0OEmzM9tsC&lpg=PA30&pg=PA41#v=onepage&q&f=false

I am currently unable to make thorough analysis about what is going on, but I stick to the idea we deducted with RyNinDaCleM a couple of days ago. Briefly, it was pretty bullish, no matter if it is either a correction (which is not finished yet) or the beginning of new uptrend.
legendary
RyNinDaClem, if we broke 460 again now for no apparent news realated reason, it could be a strong long signal dont you think?
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
ok so you are on the sidelines then?
seems like there is no motive to the market today.

I'm still in 25% until I decide what to do  Undecided
But yes, I'm waiting for some clear direction before I take a further position
legendary
ok so you are on the sidelines then?
seems like there is no motive to the market today.
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
Great idea, it could be a leading diagonal. are you BUllish or bearish on this RyNinDaClem?

I added an edit while you were typing

The number of diagonals leads me to believe that this is still corrective since a diagonal is a sign of weakness in the market. There seems to be too much indecision still.
legendary
Great idea, it could be a leading diagonal. are you BUllish or bearish on this RyNinDaClem?
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
queeq, this is the problem I see. if this c wave is an impulse, how do we count iii? it is an abc. I was expecing a larger wave C now to cerca 550, but now we have a corrective abc, cannot be a primary. I'd like your ideas. stick with the original game plan?

This is one count that keeps my first count alive.

And there is this... The red is an alt ABC for the 4 of V

The number of diagonals leads me to believe that this is still corrective since a diagonal is a sign of weakness in the market. There seems to be too much indecision still.
legendary
queeq, this is the problem I see. if this c wave is an impulse, how do we count iii? it is an abc. I was expecing a larger wave C now to cerca 550, but now we have a corrective abc, cannot be a primary. I'd like your ideas. stick with the original game plan?

legendary
I am an EW noob and don't know how to chart, but to me it looks like rynindaclem's 1/3 chart is still valid.

I am talking about this one:

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sierrachart.com%2Fimage.php%3Fl%3D1398722566406.png&t=539&c=3RGiLMbe8k66_A

the problem is now that the current move since 425 low cannot be counted as a primary. I think It could still eventuate of coarse but I'm trying to find a better solution at the moment.
Activity: 392
I am an EW noob and don't know how to chart, but to me it looks like rynindaclem's 1/3 chart is still valid.

I am talking about this one:

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sierrachart.com%2Fimage.php%3Fl%3D1398722566406.png&t=539&c=3RGiLMbe8k66_A

legendary
If this is an ABC correction, what is the motive wave it corrects?

Also, if it is a zigzag, then A waves should subdivide into five waves.

the abc is a B wave. The A wave is an abc, Im pretty sure there is nothing wrong with that, according to the resources that I have. I thought only C waves had to be counted as fives. How would you count the A wave as a five wave? if it is not an A wave, how would you count it?
Activity: 427
If this is an ABC correction, what is the motive wave it corrects?

Also, if it is a zigzag, then A waves should subdivide into five waves.
legendary
seems like an abc has clearly terminated 1-2 i-ii stalling at resistance. longs would be vulnerable now. Im out.

although I cannot see a primary to the left so I am not convinced that a disaster is on the way. If a third wave does not take us rapidly through 400, I will be expecing a slow trip to test 400-415, a bounce, and perhaps re evaluate afterwards.

any ideas?

Pages:
Jump to: