Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoWaves - Elliott Wave Analysis Blog - page 9. (Read 29175 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
What was that period in December then? I thought downtrend should be counted from the peak.

Short-term correction before the last truncated ("failed") mini-wave up.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
What was that period in December then? I thought downtrend should be counted from the peak.
Edited previous post.

Yes, now I mean leading, not ending diagonal. It's only the beginning of a downtrend.
Edited previous post.
Wave 5 to be shorter than wave 3 - to be seen.

Oops.

Shorter or equal. If equal (or almost equal), then target = ~$260
none of them point to 266  Tongue

really?  Grin

OK, so if it is ending diagonal, appearing in wave C...

Subdivides into five waves - yes;
Appears as wave 5 or C - yes;
All waves subdivide into zigzags - no;
Wave 2 does not go beyond the start of wave 1 - yes;
Wave 3 overlaps wave 1 - yes;
Wave 4 does not go beyond the start of wave 2 - yes;
Wave 4 ends within the price territory of wave 1 - yes;
We have contracting variety of diagonal, so:
Wave 3 shorter than wave 1 - yes;
Wave 4 shorter than wave 2 - yes in absolute value, no in percentage;
Wave 5 to be shorter than wave 3 - to be seen.

If it is leading diagonal, then:
Wave 5 to end beyond end of wave 3 - to be seen.
Instead of all waves being zigzags for ending diagonal, for leading only 2 and 4 must be zigzags.
So it's most likely a leading if we can interpret last rise (11-16th of April) as a zigzag.

Oops.

so you think it can expand 10x? ok.

It can expand to $1M, but I'm not expecting new ATHs in the next few years.
I have revised my bullish long-term counts.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
just wait till the stock market fib triggers and hundreds of trillions of USD needs a new home. where will it go? USD, gold, and a very small fraction (say half a billion) bitcoin.

Yes, of course, I waiting for it. But it will happen not NOW.
First we deflate the bitcoin bubble, and then the stock and fiat bubble will burst and the new money will go to bitcoin. Be patient. Everything takes time.

so you think it can expand 10x? ok.

anyhow, no point arguing about it now. the counts will be proven within a $30 move either way. Ill come back in a few hours.
just wait till the stock market fib triggers and hundreds of trillions of USD needs a new home. where will it go? USD, gold, and a very small fraction (say half a billion) bitcoin.

Yes, of course, I waiting for it. But it will happen not NOW.
First we will deflate the bitcoin bubble, and then the stock and fiat bubble will burst and the new money will go to bitcoin. Be patient. Everything takes time.
legendary
yeah it can... easily. do you realise how much money there is in the world?

I just know how many early adopters with tons of free bitcoins there are in the world. And their Fib timer is triggering NOW.

just like in all the last bubbles? yeah, a fib is about to trigger all right.... just wait till the stock market fib triggers and hundreds of trillions of USD needs a new home. where will it go? USD, gold, and a very small fraction (say half a trillion) bitcoin.
legendary
I dont' really see the point of using technical analysis when we know this is just manipultion

this is an EW thread, not a TA thread. none the less, TA is the economical and geometrical necessity of buying low selling high. it does not lose significance during periods of manipulation.

I just know how many early adopters with tons of free bitcoins there are in the world. And their Fib timer is triggering NOW.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I dont' really see the point of using technical analysis when we know this is just manipultion
legendary
it can easily grow 10x still.

nope.

it can easily grow 10x still.

nope.
legendary
chinese issues are in the past..... do you think it's bearish that the chinese are buying like crazy?

Chinese are buying (on fake volume) and others don't care and selling at the same time (on real volume). Yes, it's bullish, lol  Grin

Do you really think that Bitcoin's exponential growth will be infinite?

right so volume is fake when you like, and troll walls are real when you like. I wasn't referring to the volume anyway, just so happens that the price is rising. is that bullish or bearish?

Of coarse it wont be infinite. but the market cap is so small, it can easily grow 10x still.
chinese issues are in the past..... do you think it's bearish that the chinese are buying like crazy?

Chinese are buying (on fake volume) and others don't care and selling at the same time (on real volume). Yes, it's bullish, lol  Grin

Do you really think that Bitcoin's exponential growth will be infinite?
legendary
and I have fundamentals

Which fundamentals? MtGox liquidation? OKCoin deposit halting? Which?

China is in the past

So why are you still looking at Huobi if China is in the past?

and I have fundamentals

China is in the past

So why are you still looking at Huobi if China is in the past?

MtGox liquidation? that situation is far from clear

So, we won't go up while the situation is unclear. That's simple.
I'm not saying about 200k coins dump. I'm saying about Bitcoin reputation in common people's heads.
legendary
and I have fundamentals

China is in the past, the market is forward looking. exchanges are opening in America and Europe and the UK one after the other, and they have exposure to hundreds of billions of dollars. soon all issues will become irrelevant.

MtGox liquidation? that situation is far from clear. coins will not be liquidated on the market, they will likely be returned to customers. why should that make an impact when 3600 coins are mined every day? we dont even know when the legal proceedings will be finished, this may only be an issue in the distant future.

Pages:
Jump to: