Pages:
Author

Topic: CryptoWaves - Elliott Wave Analysis Blog - page 7. (Read 29175 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Do you guys think we just hit point 2?

I think we have begun a wave C, could be part of a 1-2-1-2 primary, or a correction up 600-700.

Activity: 427
Merit: 250
I've already forgot about that chart Smiley
I think it's invalidated as C was too long.
Yea... And supposed B appeared much lower. Don't think that it could be extended flat.
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
legendary
we have a complete count. the C wave was a weak impulsive, now we have a typical abc-abc-135 pattern. this is a tradable juncture with a lot of upside potential - I am long from 430. this bear run is very weak, and losing momentum rapidly.
Exit strategy is pending, if the impulsive becomes more aggressive, I would cut loss in the teens, but the trade is otherwise valid until 400 is broken.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070
why dont you get off the EW thread windjc, or post some EWA. sorry if I hurt your feelings.

No. Its just that people aren't taking your seriously. And I'm trying to tell you why. I'm trying to help you.

But you are apparently too butthurt to listen.

I made 40k in the last week doing the exact opposite of what you were telling people - unless somehow they could interpret that mysterious red arrow pointing down that you add to all your bullish EW chart patterns.

well that's a load of crap.

sell a bunch right now then. Im telling you to buy.

I will sell the next rebound most likely. And I will let you know. One day, it might motivate you to make a more well rounded analysis.
legendary
why dont you get off the EW thread windjc, or post some EWA. sorry if I hurt your feelings.

No. Its just that people aren't taking your seriously. And I'm trying to tell you why. I'm trying to help you.

But you are apparently too butthurt to listen.

I made 40k in the last week doing the exact opposite of what you were telling people - unless somehow they could interpret that mysterious red arrow pointing down that you add to all your bullish EW chart patterns.
legendary

C wave is diverging, suggesting further that this is not a iii wave. 400 is critical support, fibs and historically. b wave was wedge, suggesting terminal movement. Im looking for a strong short term signal long, before targeting 500 again.

Again, I notice that you and others over at Tradingview are making your charts with the assumption that 340 was capitulation. Yes, I know, you put a red arrow pointing downward to act like you are looking both ways, but you give no long term bottom targets.

If you want to make helpful analysis, you should offer both views equally, even if you are secretly and biasedly rooting for us to go up.

You are going to have to redraw your charts if/when we go below 340. If you don't want to risk looking like fools - if you want anyone to listen to you the in future, you should hedge your analysis and give us the scenarios both ways.
legendary

C wave is diverging, suggesting further that this is not a iii wave. 400 is critical support, fibs and historically. b wave was wedge, suggesting terminal movement. Im looking for a strong short term signal long, before targeting 500 again.

legendary

to justify my short term view. we need a lot more consolidation if we have not capitulated.
legendary
What do ya'll think of this? since this news has unfolded surprisingly as an ABC wave, the buy target is closer now. looking for exhaustion above 400.

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I guess I should stop making cross country flights for work. I was on a plane Thursday 4/10 during the recent sharp drop and I was on a plane last night during the other sharp drop.

My count from the previous post is invalid. The current count that I am tracking has this drop as wave (2). Price bounced nicely off of the 50% retrace of wave (1) at 443. Wave (2) could be done, or it will drop further to the 62% retrace at 419. I'll make a post sometime this afternoon after taking a closer look at the charts.
RyNinDaCleM , wave 2 cannot cross the start of wave 1 (the last wave structure).

Also, B subdivides to either zigzag, flat or triangle.

Edit: Oops, it's big B, all right. But I guess its end must be lower.

Still, it's possible we are in the end of bigger wave 2.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
Here is a USD version for those of us that can't convert it on the fly Tongue
Mine is slightly different, but should ultimately reach the same conclusion. The bull count is fully invalidated now, so I agree with chessnut' analysis of a 380-420 low for B.

legendary
Being it wave 4 from the 16th of April is almost invalidated.

if we can get a five wave to terminate here in the next 2 days say (seems we have just begun wave iii) we may have a pinpoint buy opportunity around 380-420. This would cause a great big H&S pattern, and call for a possible B wave interpretation, so we can have ABC off 339.

I do not see an interpretation that takes us to new lows any time soon. anybody?
Being it wave 4 from the 16th of April is almost invalidated.
legendary
I think this news validates an impulsive wave down. C wave. 

legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
Triangle is invalidated

legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
This is another bear count building off of CW's triangle with the C extending to 612 (61.8% of A)-692 (100% of A)

legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
two possible counts I see, one bullish, one bearish (but not very bearish)

That bearish count is actually quite bearish in the longer mid-term but the final C will be a nice long, possibly reaching $600+.
A flat is also possible therefore only reaching ~$550 but still nearing $100 move is a nice trade at 20%
legendary
two possible counts I see, one bullish, one bearish (but not very bearish)

the fashion with which we break/not break 530-550 will be much revealing.

Pages:
Jump to: