Pages:
Author

Topic: cryptsy did not add money to account after transfer - page 2. (Read 2933 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Use poloniex or bter.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
It was money i had mined then after certain amonut sent to cryptsy account. This has worked with no problem until around may 31. Same problem happen to my friend. Since then i try to recover the money but no response. Just ticket being processed and blabla
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
And why they were able to read it several times and suddenly stopped?

Are those working deposits also coinbase transaction (block reward, no inputs) or ordinary transaction (with inputs)?  Huh
No i haven't despite several complaints. Now i wrote to mullock in cryptsy.. Not sure if this help either
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Have you received coins ?
There are quite some differences between ordinary transactions and coinbase transactions (block generation rewards).
And IIRC, most exchanges won't read the coinbase transactions at all when they process the block data.

And why they were able to read it several times and suddenly stopped?
Activity: 868
And what is the difference between slush and eligious in terms of sending payments? In slush you set your treshold and in eligiious they send you the btc just automatically. Either way the money are sent in certain time period as regular transaction. Or am i wrong?

There are quite some differences between ordinary transactions and coinbase transactions (block generation rewards).
And IIRC, most exchanges won't read the coinbase transactions at all when they process the block data.
Activity: 112
What sized payment? Must have been huge to get so worked up over.
Bitcoin is still developing, everything you do with it should be considered a calculated risk.
When you lose out, just learn from it and move on.
I didnt do 2 way authorization yet.
Searching for info about class action lawsuit.
I do not want let this go
Activity: 70
so far no problems with cryptsy.
Did you verified your account ?
And what is the difference between slush and eligious in terms of sending payments? In slush you set your treshold and in eligiious they send you the btc just automatically. Either way the money are sent in certain time period as regular transaction. Or am i wrong?
They point is IT WORKED and WHy it suddenly stopped.
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
Also consider using another exchanges like Poloniex and Bter.
Well mining directly is also questionable. When you reach certain amount of BTC then they are sent to cryptsy. I see it as regular transaction. It is not like they send every 0.0000x btc 3x a day. And beside it had worked several times before and my question was why it stopped working.
Anyway thanks all for advices about the wallet. I already transfered money away just in case.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hello
My last 3 payments sent from Eligius did not arrived on my account in cryptsy. I contacted the customer support and they promised to respond within 24-72 hours but now it is a 7th day and no response.
The money were not added to account. Same happened to my friend.
Has anyone similar experience with cryptsy?
Any advice what to do when they keep silent?
Thanks

cryptsy support can very misleading and unreliable.  alot of people have issues dating back months with them and quick search here will confirm this.  they fix things on their own schedule and care little about their users.  Sad

It isn't cryptsy's fault. He mined Bitcoins directly into the address when the deposit page told him not to mine directly into the address.

So why hasn't the support informed him of that already then?  Its not about the reason for him missing coins, He is now posting here because he hasn't heard anything back from Cryptsy except the auto reply from their email bot.
Their support can and do leave issues hanging for months without updates or resolution regardless of who is at fault.  Out of all the exchanges their support is one of the worst imo.  Angry
Not sure, I believe those exchanges have a lot of support tickets to handle with. Some of them simply have no time to handle tickets that cannot be solved. It would take a really long time to manually process it, I believe it is placed at the lowest priority.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
The first thing I am going to say is that you should read the notes.

They even SAID don't send mined coins directly to their wallets. So that's your first problem.

You will eventually have the coins be registered (Hopefully) as you get more and more of them.

Just wait a while and contact them if it doesn't work.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Hello
My last 3 payments sent from Eligius did not arrived on my account in cryptsy. I contacted the customer support and they promised to respond within 24-72 hours but now it is a 7th day and no response.
Thanks

cryptsy support can very misleading and unreliable.  alot of people have issues dating back months with them and quick search here will confirm this.  they fix things on their own schedule and care little about their users.  Sad

It isn't cryptsy's fault. He mined Bitcoins directly into the address when the deposit page told him not to mine directly into the address.

So why hasn't the support informed him of that already then?  Its not about the reason for him missing coins, He is now posting here because he hasn't heard anything back from Cryptsy except the auto reply from their email bot.
Their support can and do leave issues hanging for months without updates or resolution regardless of who is at fault.  Out of all the exchanges their support is one of the worst imo.  Angry
Activity: 798
LIR Dev. www.letitride.io

This, for all of Cryptsy's faults I think this is a case of user error
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 4418
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hello
Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Hello
Thanks

Activity: 499
Merit: 500
It says this in the box where they receive btc into your account
Notice: Do NOT mine directly to your Cryptsy deposit address.
Best advice I can offer is to try contacting them again.
Also make sure it is the deposit address for bitcoin and not trade key.

Exactly.

If you want to use pools like p2pool and Eligius, you should use your own personal address to collect the mining payment.
If you want to use exchanges to receive mining payment, you should use pools like btcguild and Slush.
Pages:
Jump to: