Pages:
Author

Topic: Cryptsy- really does it suck? - page 2. (Read 7497 times)

Activity: 722
Merit: 500
December 08, 2013, 03:05:57 PM
yea,working much better today,slow deposits but withdraws quick,hope they get on track soon and up to speed
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
December 08, 2013, 03:05:22 PM
"Cryptsy- really does it suck?"

Short answer: "yes".
Long answer: "yeeees".
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 08, 2013, 03:01:12 PM
pr9me is the only one that even help's with support. It would be smart to hire maybe a few more people, considering Cryptsy is currently having all sorts of problems.

My newest problem BTC deposit has been showing as Incoming for about 10 hours now. (15 confirms)

My latest deposit isn't even showing as pending....24 hours later. (168 confirms).  I'm new to virtual currencies and I can't tell you how disheartening this is.  Not having quality exchanges or at least one will only limit VC growth.

My coin deposit finally showed up this morning.  Made a few trades shortly afterwards and they went through almost immediately.  Happy again! Grin
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
December 08, 2013, 06:10:24 AM
I have sold 67.9 LTC for bitcoins, but my balance of bitcoins is empty. I have sold at 2:50AM aprox. (2013/12/07)... No open order, no trade history, nothing appears.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
December 08, 2013, 06:03:35 AM
Still waiting for missing WDC deposit, no ticket updates. 5th or 6th day now I lost count.
Activity: 28
December 08, 2013, 05:28:01 AM
pr9me is the only one that even help's with support. It would be smart to hire maybe a few more people, considering Cryptsy is currently having all sorts of problems.

My newest problem BTC deposit has been showing as Incoming for about 10 hours now. (15 confirms)

My latest deposit isn't even showing as pending....24 hours later. (168 confirms).  I'm new to virtual currencies and I can't tell you how disheartening this is.  Not having quality exchanges or at least one will only limit VC growth.

Open a support ticket.

They responded to mine in ~4 hours, and told me it should show up within 4 hours. It appeared about 3 hrs later.

Once i got the BTC, i made some buy orders... and it disappeared back into nirvana -_-
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
December 08, 2013, 05:07:30 AM
Зaeбaлa этa кpиcтинa yжe в xлaм! WDC нe ввoдятcя, битки иcчeзли, вcё нa xyй иcчeзлo! Tex пoддepжкa тyпo мopoзитcя! Пидapы eбyчиe  Undecided

Funniest fucking thing I've ever read.

I'm sure Google translator didn't translate it correctly, but I think I got the idea.
Activity: 434
December 08, 2013, 04:14:59 AM
Зaeбaлa этa кpиcтинa yжe в xлaм! WDC нe ввoдятcя, битки иcчeзли, вcё нa xyй иcчeзлo! Tex пoддepжкa тyпo мopoзитcя! Пидapы eбyчиe  Undecided

Translated into English:

"Christina fucked this already in the trash! WDC are entered, chops disappeared, all on dick disappeared! Tech support stupidly Claus! fucking fagot"
Activity: 182
December 08, 2013, 04:07:18 AM
FWIW, my deposits from 20+hours ago are now in account and the ticket had been updated. Nothing missing that I can see and all balance, deposit and withdrawal pages seem to be correct AFAIK.

Tried a few trades and they went through ok.
Activity: 164
December 08, 2013, 04:03:25 AM
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
December 08, 2013, 03:55:00 AM

My latest deposit isn't even showing as pending....24 hours later. (168 confirms).  I'm new to virtual currencies and I can't tell you how disheartening this is.  Not having quality exchanges or at least one will only limit VC growth.

It was the same with mine. Pending -> nirvana. I wrote a ticked, they responded 3 hours later with some predefined text block, but several hours later the deposit has appeared out of nirvana. The whole process was ~26 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
December 08, 2013, 03:46:50 AM
I haven't gotten any coins back. I'm so pissed because I wanted to buy WDC before the price jump, and it now it seems I missed it, or at least missed a better chance
Activity: 20
December 08, 2013, 12:38:05 AM
So i take it that people are getting their coins back... well it would be nice if i could get my coins back and my tickets answered. Been waiting over a day now and my ticket has had no reply and I haven't gotten any of my coins... In case anyone from Cryptsy is reading these username is mook699
Activity: 7
December 07, 2013, 11:27:57 PM
The issue seems fixed right now. The website is much faster. My 2 withdraws are processed within 3 mins.
Activity: 140
December 07, 2013, 11:25:03 PM
I just tested if my account has same issues and the answer is YES. I traded 14 Lucky coins for BTC. Trade completed long time ago, Lucky coins gone, but my BTC balance never increased.

What are you guys using while Cryptsy has problems? I'm thinking about trying Bter again.

Same problem here. Sold some WDC. Balance reduced but no record of trade and no LTC.

Same here. A guy in this thread claims to have found a solution. Try it at your own risk.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
December 07, 2013, 11:18:43 PM
I haven't traded there in a week or two, but I have been trading there since they opened and I have never once had any kind of problem with Cryptsy.

Not saying other people are liars, just saying I've never personally had a negative experience with Cryptsy.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
December 07, 2013, 10:53:04 PM
The amount of confirms it tells you it takes for deposits to show up is a lie.
Activity: 27
December 07, 2013, 11:12:22 PM

My latest deposit isn't even showing as pending....24 hours later. (168 confirms).  I'm new to virtual currencies and I can't tell you how disheartening this is.  Not having quality exchanges or at least one will only limit VC growth.

I'm in the same boat... The alt I've been eyeing has since gone up quite significantly since I've made the transfer and wanted to buy in... This isn't the first time it's happened... Extremely frustrating when you want to buy a coin for cheap and are waiting for the transfer to come through, only to be sitting there waiting, watching as the price steadily increases
Activity: 397
December 07, 2013, 09:26:49 PM
I just tested if my account has same issues and the answer is YES. I traded 14 Lucky coins for BTC. Trade completed long time ago, Lucky coins gone, but my BTC balance never increased.

What are you guys using while Cryptsy has problems? I'm thinking about trying Bter again.

Same problem here. Sold some WDC. Balance reduced but no record of trade and no LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: