Pages:
Author

Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action - page 4. (Read 1006431 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
850 000$ against liu xiuxia, is that all? Waow what special treatment, it's because she was a DGSE agent set up to suck vernon's cock in order to betray him because of suspicions of money laundering? So you can steal hundreds of millions dollars and leave the change to the victims? the American sense of justice is really very strange. Besides, we must say Li or Liu Xiuxia with all these identities, we don't really know who we are dealing with https://cointelegraph.com/news/additional-compensation-available-for-cryptsy-victims-court-notice-says It's not because you work for the DGSE the CIA or Dark Vador that you are above the law, you should never forget that  Wink

Activity: 4

Who destroyed the database? Big Vern or James D sallah who was responsible for the latter, the database was "destroyed" 3 months after Cryptsy ended, be honest any hosting company keeps backups of the databases and it is absolutely impossible that Big Vern could have destroyed the database without the consent of James D Sallah, even though he had full control of it, this guy is a crook just read this article to understand it https://www.law360.com/articles/1383609/receiver-s-rare-step-gives-investors-new-hope-after-fbi-raid you can bribe him by offering him an olive to garnish his Martini. The Database still exists, Sp4ke used the DB pretending to be the famous "CVC Crew" to sway Daniel Edgecombe, after checking they never published anything like that. According to some sources, after a drunken New Year, Daniel Edgecombe would have tagged near his former home "kills arabs" https://www.nicematin.com/faits-divers/photos-des-tags-racistes-incitent-a-tuer- arabs-in-a-village-in-the-alpes-maritimes-288075

(I strongly condemn racism, but I understand mr Edgecombe's anger and outburst).
Activity: 9
Hi all
I will be creating a whatsapp group for everyone who visits this forum to capture their details.
It will make it easier to communicate with everyone who lost crypto on cryptsy.

Please fill your details in the form below

..cut

Who you are?
you asking for very personal information, why should someone believe in you?
What is the purpose of this group?
do you have any solution to get back the lost money? Or you will just give false hope to scammed people?

Who you are?

This is my Linkedin id
https://in.linkedin.com/in/mehulmishra
TL;DR I graduated from ISB (pretty much the best business school in India) worked at top-tier consulting firms
and now work for one of the largest VC's in India. Because of my early work in Venture capital I was exposed to crypto
before most people

As a background I lost about 3.3 million dogecoins in the cryptsy hack

why should someone believe in you?

You don't need to submit any information that you don't want to. The phone number is the
most important part of the form because that's the only way I can add you to the WhatsApp group.

There is nothing to believe here, I am not selling anything. I would personally much rather someone like
Silver law create the group but I don't think they have any interest in doing so.

The primary purpose of the group is to facilitate better communication among everyone who has
lost money on Cryptsy

I wanted to create an alternative database outside of one that exists with Silver Law in case
at some point all the crypto is recoverable

We could also have a discussion of strategies of money recovery but it is a lot
easier to do so if we are not anonymous voices on the internet working in silos.

do you have any solution to get back the lost money? Or you will just give false hope to scammed people?
I do have some strategies in mind. They are long shots ~5% chance of working. But since the alternative here
is no strategies we may as well listen to mine. If anyone else has better strategies I am absolutely open to that as well.

The way I see it , a connected group where everyone knows who everyone is has a far better chance of
money recovery than anonymous people on the internet. 
I am posting about the group on reddit as well so that people from there can join in as well

Happy to answer any more questions.

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Hi all
I will be creating a whatsapp group for everyone who visits this forum to capture their details.

..cut

Who you are?
you asking for very personal information, why should someone believe in you?
Activity: 20
Is there really possibility to get money back. I maid claim, but they answered:
"We have no record of your data Mr. Vernon stole not only your money but your data you had to submit a claim with supporting evidence that is sufficient in order to receive payment."
Do anyone have same problem? I don't have a time to look whole this huge thread.
Hi all

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe5E5S6SocxXZrOz0fibNWoeK_brGOC-DG8073LG8EL5pwOFA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Activity: 1
Any update on this situation?

Do you really think we give him the choice?

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uB6g6i6N7IQJ:https://www.facebook.com/101246899972742/posts/insya-allah-bulan-depan-kami-akan-meluncurkan-ep-derita-ibu2-pkk/615694815194612/+&cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=be

Anis alias vicious (check), said 1 month before the cryptsy hack (07/29/2014) Insya Allah bulan depan kami akan meluncurkan EP 'Derita Ibu2 PKK'

They baptized it operation derita ibu ² claiming to be part of the PKK terrorist organization.

Need something else?

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

Okay. Since i cannot PM you (forum rules ) Can you mail me at [email protected].
I am trying to get all the information that Silver Miller group (the law firm looking after the case) has on the case and all the claims that were made (with or without proof).

Yes. I called David silver from
Silver law https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/attorneys/david-c-silver/
He refused to share the names of everyone that filed a claim. He said the only way I could get that information was if an American Judge ordered him to give it. I don't live in America so this is challenging.

Sujesrischt above has not mailed me and his profile says that he has not logged in since November the 5th.
I will shortly share a google form on this forum so that atleast people who visit this thread have contact details and names of each other.

I too was a victim to the Cryptsy theft. I filed with the class action, but was told I needed actual screenshots of my account, not just emails. I have an email from the pool I was using to mine confirming 146902.50822132023 DOGE into my Cryptsy wallet (DLWFY5WYNfQzaFuQensPuAmgorPtzEjCq9) as well as emails with Pheobe (68c3f9dc1d39bb8937a72e451c1d370edd534a2f) saying my coins were put into cold storage. Apparently they restored them but Cryptsy went defunct shortly after taking my coins with it. Any advice for me? Here's hoping we all get what we deserve.

https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:uB6g6i6N7IQJ:https://www.facebook.com/101246899972742/posts/insya-allah-bulan-depan-kami-akan-meluncurkan-ep-derita-ibu2-pkk/615694815194612/+&cd=1&hl=fr&ct=clnk&gl=be

Anis alias vicious (check), said 1 month before the cryptsy hack (07/29/2014) Insya Allah bulan depan kami akan meluncurkan EP 'Derita Ibu2 PKK'

They baptized it operation derita ibu ² claiming to be part of the PKK terrorist organization.

Need something else?

Okay. Since i cannot PM you (forum rules ) Can you mail me at [email protected].
I am trying to get all the information that Silver Miller group (the law firm looking after the case) has on the case and all the claims that were made (with or without proof).

Yes. I called David silver from
Silver law https://www.silvermillerlaw.com/attorneys/david-c-silver/
He refused to share the names of everyone that filed a claim. He said the only way I could get that information was if an American Judge ordered him to give it. I don't live in America so this is challenging.

Sujesrischt above has not mailed me and his profile says that he has not logged in since November the 5th.
I will shortly share a google form on this forum so that atleast people who visit this thread have contact details and names of each other.
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

Need something else?

Need something else?

Merit: 1

Need something else?

Yes even they don't really hide it,

Edgecombe wanted to talk he knows a lot of things but when he tried to talk he was calmed by sp4ke and he sent him money to shut up. according to the same sources it would be B.V which would have asked Sp4ke to do the hack and this remains a mystery for many.

The receiver should communicate a public key for the return of funds in BTC quickly.

Fuck lawyers..
1vvSrTFiQY7akwbsv3iYPPe9mR3DsEbff
I’ll hire thunder jet to figure out who gets what..

Ok no just kidding..
Really cryptsy owes me nothing other than the loss of my crypto home which I miss greatly..
Disaster to the crypto community..

Bump..

The Best is yet to come, Sp4ke wants to return the money, excellent news, however he refuses to pay Big Vern, he wants to return to the receiver and to American justice, so that the customers are fully reimbursed for their losses, Mr James D Sallah please if you or someone in your practice reads please provide a cold stored Bitcoin public key so that the remaining cryptsy funds are in your hand. I cannot create it for you, we need your intervention ...

the law firm confirmed to me that we would receive all of them minus their commissions, I can not do better I hope that this will do you a lot of good that you can rebuild yourself and take care of yourself and your loved ones truly.

erm WHAT !!!!!. They want to return the funds ?!?!

Yes sir, obviously the main problem now is that the receiver did not communicate a public key What matters is that the money is returned to the victims, don't you think? Is there more or less $ 700 million left depending on the price? Many people got rich unjustly and stalked chakib they extorted money from him when they found out he was the hacker by threatening to say everything if he didn't share. Yes they want to make chakib is not a heartless guy, and he knows full well that this money is being tracked.

I’d like this to be true but honestly I don’t buy it..
No offense, but the next thing I expect from you is the good old “send me the $100 fee so I can send you your $10,000  prize” scam..
“WU me the $500 shipping fee for the brand new Mercedes you won!”

Watch your asses guys..

Dude you confuse with your bank it does not take any money to create a bitcoin public key, just have an I.Q greater than 2 is it possible?

Edgecombe wanted to talk he knows a lot of things but when he tried to talk he was calmed by sp4ke and he sent him money to shut up. according to the same sources it would be B.V which would have asked Sp4ke to do the hack and this remains a mystery for many.

The receiver should communicate a public key for the return of funds in BTC quickly.

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..
Really cryptsy owes me nothing other than the loss of my crypto home which I miss greatly..

Bump..

The Best is yet to come, Sp4ke wants to return the money, excellent news, however he refuses to pay Big Vern, he wants to return to the receiver and to American justice, so that the customers are fully reimbursed for their losses, Mr James D Sallah please if you or someone in your practice reads please provide a cold stored Bitcoin public key so that the remaining cryptsy funds are in your hand. I cannot create it for you, we need your intervention ...

the law firm confirmed to me that we would receive all of them minus their commissions, I can not do better I hope that this will do you a lot of good that you can rebuild yourself and take care of yourself and your loved ones truly.

Yes sir, obviously the main problem now is that the receiver did not communicate a public key What matters is that the money is returned to the victims, don't you think? Is there more or less $ 700 million left depending on the price? Many people got rich unjustly and stalked chakib they extorted money from him when they found out he was the hacker by threatening to say everything if he didn't share. Yes they want to make chakib is not a heartless guy, and he knows full well that this money is being tracked.

No offense, but the next thing I expect from you is the good old “send me the $100 fee so I can send you your $10,000  prize” scam..

Watch your asses guys..

That being said I think it would be good to help the victims recover their crypto, because it seems that the database containing the balance of the victims of cryptsy does not come out ... Thunderjet I believe you are a great one. blockchain analysis expert? it seems that our friend Paul stubbornly refuses to answer. Could check on BTC38 please? No one has returned the database, and I need the database, so if you refuse to return it I'll be angry. look at the crypto currencies that cryptsy hosted at the same time as BTC38, I believe that if we check the addresses that BV stole it sends back to BTC38, even though they knew that Cryptsy had swindled its customers it was impossible that they didn't know, only cryptsy had such large amounts of altcoins. Coinbase paid $ 1M "generously" without the hack being official and laundering amounts far less than you, why don't you btc38 donate generously after just enjoying the fallout from the hack, do you want us to get mad at the people who have all lost here? Dude I'll be you I won't play that. Dude they play, you wanna play so let's go, you gonna love it.

Dude, what do you think he means when he says, it's not a door it's Anis? He implies that it's cryptsy's "backdoor" by trolling us like crap.
http://www.imagehost.eu/PBDf.jpg

How exactly do you know that Chakib wants to return the funds?

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

Watch your asses guys..

It has happened before. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/23/poly-network-hacker-returns-remaining-cryptocurrency.html
So its not completely unheard of...  That being said there are probably several things we need done before we can make this happen

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

No offense, but the next thing I expect from you is the good old “send me the $100 fee so I can send you your $10,000  prize” scam..

Watch your asses guys..

Dude you confuse with your bank it does not take any money to create a bitcoin public key, just have an I.Q greater than 2 is it possible?

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

No offense, but the next thing I expect from you is the good old “send me the $100 fee so I can send you your $10,000  prize” scam..

Watch your asses guys..

That being said I think it would be good to help the victims recover their crypto, because it seems that the database containing the balance of the victims of cryptsy does not come out ... Thunderjet I believe you are a great one. blockchain analysis expert? it seems that our friend Paul stubbornly refuses to answer. Could check on BTC38 please? No one has returned the database, and I need the database, so if you refuse to return it I'll be angry. look at the crypto currencies that cryptsy hosted at the same time as BTC38, I believe that if we check the addresses that BV stole it sends back to BTC38, even though they knew that Cryptsy had swindled its customers it was impossible that they didn't know, only cryptsy had such large amounts of altcoins. Coinbase paid $ 1M "generously" without the hack being official and laundering amounts far less than you, why don't you btc38 donate generously after just enjoying the fallout from the hack, do you want us to get mad at the people who have all lost here? Dude I'll be you I won't play that. Dude they play, you wanna play so let's go, you gonna love it.

Dude, what do you think he means when he says, it's not a door it's Anis? He implies that it's cryptsy's "backdoor" by trolling us like crap.
http://www.imagehost.eu/PBDf.jpg

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

Watch your asses guys..

While it does sound incredible. It is also true that if you sit with 700 million dollars. Its really hard to spend that money and not have it show up on the radar of any police force around the world. Its not like stealing a few million that you can get away with it without someone noticing. The more btc increases in value the more in the limelight you will be .
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

Watch your asses guys..

Fuck lawyers..

Ok no just kidding..

Bump..

Pages:
Jump to: