Pages:
Author

Topic: Crypviser - (Finished successfully) - page 43. (Read 79590 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 07, 2017, 02:03:34 PM
Man man man WHY is the team sending emails saying they completed first stage of coin transfer... while they didn't even start S#HT

Come on guys, first start, finish than send the email..then we don't have to spend time to figure out what's wrong with the wallet.

Other than that..... keep up the good work Roll Eyes Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
July 07, 2017, 12:58:38 PM
anyone has received your coins in bitshares wallet? I still dont received although I put my bitshares address before July 7..
Activity: 101
July 07, 2017, 11:35:57 AM
Crypviser Blog: CVCOIN distribution

Crypviser team has completed the first stage of transferring CVCoins to Bitshares wallets.
The tokens were sent only to the participants, who had Bitshares wallets and put their
Account Name to Crypviser Personal Account before July 7.
You can check this video instruction, unless it’s done.

Those who still have not set up their Crypviser Personal Accounts and have not filled yet
Bitshares Account Name, please do it before July 11. We are planning to launch the
second wave of sending CVCoins to Bitshares wallets that day.

If you have any issues with wrongly assigned tokens, uncertainties about the amounts
of tokens and Bounty bonuses, we will be dealing with your inquiries after July 11.
All the tokens will be transfered to Bitshares wallets as well.
Please use [email protected] for such cases.

https://medium.com/@crypviser/cvcoin-distribution-223b54954b3a

Dear all. Still working on sending the tokens, so give us please more time. By today we plan to start sending CVCoins.  Smiley

Then don't send out emails and make posts like this if it isn't done!! GRRR  Roll Eyes Huh Angry

+1, this is stupid.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
July 07, 2017, 11:06:09 AM

Crypviser team has completed the first stage of transferring CVCoins to Bitshares wallets.
The tokens were sent only to the participants, who had Bitshares wallets and put their

Those who still have not set up their Crypviser Personal Accounts and have not filled yet
Bitshares Account Name, please do it before July 11. We are planning to launch the

If you have any issues with wrongly assigned tokens, uncertainties about the amounts
of tokens and Bounty bonuses, we will be dealing with your inquiries after July 11.

Dear all. Still working on sending the tokens, so give us please more time. By today we plan to start sending CVCoins.  Smiley

Then don't send out emails and make posts like this if it isn't done!! GRRR  Roll Eyes Huh Angry
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
July 07, 2017, 11:01:21 AM

@crypviser has everyone got his coins who created his wallet before 07 july ?

P.S i created the web wallet on openledger.io .Does it make any diffrence ?

Distribution is not get started yet they have plan to start sending in next few hours. Openledger web wallet has no difference you can use it to receive your bounty.
Activity: 710
Merit: 250
Crypviser – the innovative & secured network
July 07, 2017, 10:41:30 AM
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
July 07, 2017, 10:25:13 AM
i cant confirm :/ ?
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
July 07, 2017, 10:06:24 AM

@crypviser has everyone got his coins who created his wallet before 07 july ?

P.S i created the web wallet on openledger.io .Does it make any diffrence ?
Activity: 952
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
July 07, 2017, 09:31:29 AM
can i still connect my facebook in my crypviser account? am i late? can i receive my bounties even im late of putting my facebook account in the crypviser account? can someone answer me with my question?
I just put my social media account in my cypviser account and im waiting for the payments.
Activity: 710
Crypviser – the innovative & secured network
July 07, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

Activity: 522
Merit: 100
July 07, 2017, 07:43:40 AM
Thanks for choosing me as one of the lucky winner. I've been activated coupon that you give to me. And now just waiting for next instructions
How did you get the coupon? Despite all my messages, no one contacted me. I just don't understand this.

Just sent pm at facebook fanpage then dev giving me a coupon. Didn't you get it yet?

Unfortunately, I expected a response from another account (Crypviser) and while I waited for it my code was overdue. I wrote to the moderator of the Telegram channel and he sent me a new code instead of an expired one.
Thank'a, Alex Under. Thank's, Crypviser.

I get the code sent from facebook, but there is no added balance. Should i ask for new code?

Really, i don't know. With the new code, I got 50 tokens to my balance. Try to write to the moderator of the telegram channel (Alex Under) and you can try to write in the PM Crypviser here. Better probably in the Telegram, they will respond faster.

Unfortunately, the coupon has expired and I haven't got anything to instead with the new one  Undecided
July 07, 2017, 06:50:24 AM
devs, any news?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
July 07, 2017, 06:41:59 AM
Can i use my openledger Exchange account to withdrawl?
Yes you can.Submit your openladger username to crypviser dashboard.
Since you haven't submitted your openladger account details to dashboard yet,you might not receive coins is first installment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 07, 2017, 06:38:33 AM
Can i use my openledger Exchange account to withdrawl?
July 07, 2017, 06:34:30 AM
When will this coin be available on exchange? What was the ico price?

its appeared on bitshares integrated exchange as "cvcoin" but no data yet.. waiting for official release
Activity: 350
July 07, 2017, 06:25:26 AM
When will this coin be available on exchange? What was the ico price?
July 07, 2017, 06:14:13 AM
how to transfer tokens from website to bitshare wallet?

devs will complete this job.. just wait.. hope today will start transactions
Activity: 504
July 07, 2017, 06:13:16 AM
how to transfer tokens from website to bitshare wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
July 07, 2017, 06:08:44 AM
Is Openledger and bitshares.org are the same Im confused about this two sites? Could you englightened me this one and also I didn't see any crypviser listed on openledger.

I join to this post and repeat my question: what`s different between BitShares2-light on my computer and OpenLedger.io. Can I get coins for the BitShares2-light?

I see CVCoin in my crypviser dashboard. What should I do now?
Yes both are same.Openledger wallet is built on a bitshares blockchain)  Signup on any of them and submit your username to crypviser dashboard.
Remember your bitshares (openladger) username is your wallet address so it must be correct when you submit it to crypviser dashboard.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
July 07, 2017, 05:39:00 AM
What happen? Website is down it seems that bad sign showing.

Which link you are using to access the website it's working well on my side and I have no issue to access there.

devs, today we will receive our coins in bitshares wallets?

I hope so today or tomorrow we will get our coins there.
Pages:
Jump to: