Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰 CSC Jackpot 🔥 A Revolutionized Online Lottery Platform 🔥 - page 2. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I see the new registration will be a free ticket and I have successfully registered but can not find free tickets, can you explain me
Now, if you watch in CSCjackpot homepage and you will see "Free tickets remaining" is 0, that mean free tickets out of stock. That's why you can't get any free tickets
We think you should try to buy a ticket, know luck will come to you.
We also offered a lot of free tickets before, a total of 10,000 tickets. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I see the new registration will be a free ticket and I have successfully registered but can not find free tickets, can you explain me
Now, if you watch in CSCjackpot homepage and you will see "Free tickets remaining" is 0, that mean free tickets out of stock. That's why you can't get any free tickets
Activity: 5
 After successfully registering as a CSC Jackpot user, you will be provided with a referral link to send to other users. Both you and your recommended user also receive a free ticket.
Wow I have a lot of friends, I can participate in it that almost free.
Activity: 6
CSCj applies a blockchain platform, fair and transparent, if it can prove just and transparent, because I do not know where the end result comes from or whether it comes from trusted sources. If it can prove I think society will accept it and look at it more.
Activity: 3
Activity: 9
 How do I get mycar and convert it to CSCj? To use the service please show me how to earn it.
Activity: 28
Can agencies participate in the CSC Jackpot Bounty Program?
Activity: 35
How do I top up my wallet? While I do not have BTC.
Activity: 33
It is very convenient when there is internet and vice versa. If my address page does not have internet, how can i buy it when it is internet.
Activity: 32
 What is the difference between a lottery ticketing program and a traditional lottery?
all those newbie accounts posting
not shady at all
Same thoughts on my mind which all newbie accounts are talking to each other. lol

I think that everyone can be told and asked what they are questioning because CSC Jackpot is very much desired to be known, everyone can get a ticket and hope for luck. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
CSC Jackpot welcomes everyone!!!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
What a sudden jump on 2 days time. Care to explain?

That is a change for the new formula with a higher minimum jackpot bonus.
At present we want to know more people, of course, there will be preferential policies for players than the previous ceremony.
Thanks for taking care of us!
I do mean can we able to see the address on where those funds being stored or accumulated into? such jump for a lottery on a matter of 2 days is incredible.I will wait for that.

not shady at all
Same thoughts on my mind which all newbie accounts are talking to each other. lol
Activity: 416
Merit: 27
not shady at all
Activity: 23
If I have a balance in my wallet from CSCj can I convert it to Mycar?
I also think the same as you, I also want to ask is it possible to transfer from CSCj to Mycarcoin or opposite.

Yes we have the same idea, I moved my coin from Mycar to CSCj but I do not know if I can switch back so I'm waiting for support.
Activity: 24
CSC Jackpot integrates with the growing of the internet. When things are stable, it will grow and I think people in society will accept it for its convenience.
I also think the same as you, I also want to ask is it possible to transfer from CSCj to Mycarcoin or opposite.
How can I be sure that when I win, no one will know me?
The bonus will be transferred to the wallet as you proceed to withdraw the money, of course, no one will know you by looking at the coded characters of the wallet.

In the future, can CSC Jackpot's payment gateway be able to integrate additional coins other than Bitcoin?
Of course, it would have been if the CSCJ had a large number of permanent players, and it was really good for the CSCJ to expand beyond just a coin.
Activity: 23
In the future, can CSC Jackpot's payment gateway be able to integrate additional coins other than Bitcoin?
Activity: 36
I have seen this game started a long time ago, but you seem to be missing out on a lot of better advertising campaigns,
because you want to have more people and have more players. Good luck team!
Pages:
Jump to: