Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰 CSC Jackpot 🔥 A Revolutionized Online Lottery Platform 🔥 - page 3. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Estimate your roadmap. Ticket revenue: 100,000 tickets/ day, approximately 150,000 USD/ day and 4,500,000 USD/month. I do not know why but I think it is very difficult to achieve it because people still want to play free tickets. Hope my thinking is wrong.
Activity: 33
How can I be sure that when I win, no one will know me?
Activity: 6
 I saw The last, the most ambitious goal is planning to apply the smart contracts into CSC Jackpot system to become the most transparent blockchain game platform than ever. 
It was wonderful, but how safe and transparent is it? If CSC prove it safe and clear, then I think it will have many people involved.
Activity: 8
 I have a question, can you answer help: In the case of winning, each of users is enable to withdraw 1 BTC/1 transaction/day, and all of users’ orders are executed at 09 am (UTC timezone). So, if I get a 30BTC jackpot, how do I get rid of it in 7 days?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
What a sudden jump on 2 days time. Care to explain?

That is a change for the new formula with a higher minimum jackpot bonus.
At present we want to know more people, of course, there will be preferential policies for players than the previous ceremony.
Thanks for taking care of us!
Activity: 7
How can I check that the final result is correct, and where does it come from?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
What a sudden jump on 2 days time. Care to explain?

Activity: 21
I still do not understand how it would be if I have 10BTC but one day I only get 1 BTC and only withdraw up to 7 days. So my 3 remaining BTCs in wallet how do I withdraw it.
Activity: 23
What are the current ecosystems of the CSC?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
Does the CSCj platform have any competitors? And if so, how would CSCj compete over those competitors.
How to CSC Jackpot Solve the challenges of offline lottery games and provide the best convenience to users?. While most people still know only traditional lottery.

Thank you!
It is hard for us to compete with lottery games that have existed for so long. The development team is always trying to get more and more people to know CSCJackpot.
We have a team that works hard and has good support programs for ticket agents.
Activity: 24
Buy tickets by BTC. WIN prizes by BTC. Buy and reward in anonymous, effective, secure, transparent, and fast transactions.This is great.
Activity: 3
Lottery results are either direct or CSC taken from a reliable source, if taken from another source, give me the link of it. thanks!
Activity: 10
 I have seen some lottery platforms, all say fair and transparent with the blockchain platform and all that, but they all can not attract social attention. I hope CSCj will improve and have a breakthrough other than them.
Activity: 22
Does the CSCj platform have any competitors? And if so, how would CSCj compete over those competitors.
Activity: 31
How to CSC Jackpot Solve the challenges of offline lottery games and provide the best convenience to users?. While most people still know only traditional lottery.
Activity: 35
Does the agency have any national limits?
I think there will be no national limit. All people, all nations, are eligible to participate.
Activity: 6
How do I get my lottery participant and I will get a free ticket?

I found this game very simple.
-> You can log on the system, execute the account verification, deposit BTC and play. 
Free tickets I think CSC has stopped providing
Activity: 38
how to carcoin convert to cscj or use carcoin/cscj to buy jackpot?
Activity: 36
When I register as a CSC agent, what benefits do I get from it and do I have to wager my money on it?

Hi Guy,

CSC has sent me an email about agency regulations

You will receive 5% direct bonus from lotto revenue, and indirect bonus from your agents. Importantly, you can also have a chance to receive 2.5 percent of reward (including Jackpot) in the case that your recommended user wins any prize of CSC Jackpot.

It's great.

Thannk you support !

I hope it will be a good opportunity for the startup agents.

Thank.
Activity: 29
When I register as a CSC agent, what benefits do I get from it and do I have to wager my money on it?

Hi Guy,

CSC has sent me an email about agency regulations

You will receive 5% direct bonus from lotto revenue, and indirect bonus from your agents. Importantly, you can also have a chance to receive 2.5 percent of reward (including Jackpot) in the case that your recommended user wins any prize of CSC Jackpot.

It's great.
Pages:
Jump to: