Pages:
Author

Topic: 💰💰 CSC Jackpot 🔥 A Revolutionized Online Lottery Platform 🔥 - page 4. (Read 1375 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
 If I war wins, minimum the last package to get the bonus. why i saw of the maximum solution is 7 days Huh
( CSC Jackpot is a lottery online game - no matter where you are, you can also play the game). It's good that I can use the internet to buy tickets, instead of running a few kilometers to get to the ticket office. I will not miss it.
 How do I get my lottery participant and I will get a free ticket?
Activity: 36
CSC Jackpot was first published on the web and will be developed on the application (iOS / Android). Furthermore, the CSC Jackpot will be applied to Blockchain to address all issues of offline lottery games. So when will CSC develop the application?
I received mail about new things of CSCJ and etc. When and where are they applied?
Supporters should frequently answer user questions.
Activity: 32
 How can I use carcoin to apply for buy CSC lottery?
CSC Jackpot was first published on the web and will be developed on the application (iOS / Android). Furthermore, the CSC Jackpot will be applied to Blockchain to address all issues of offline lottery games. So when will CSC develop the application?
If I win, it's annoying to have to verify my identity with other people and have to do a lot of procedures so I can get the winnings.
 When I register as a CSC agent, what benefits do I get from it and do I have to wager my money on it?
Activity: 32
How do I share my paths with my friends or family and get free tickets?
What is CSC Jackpot’s Agency program?
CSC Jackpot’s agency program is linked to My Carcoin project, which you can get 5% of direct bonus of a lotto revenue, alongside with indirect bonus from your agents. Moreover, 2.5% of award (including Jackpot) is what you’ll get, if your recommended users win any of the Jackpot categories.
The program is also listed on CSC Ecosystem, which owns these benefits:
Install the app and receive ONE free ticket.
Use MyCar service and receive ONE free ticket.

What are the requirements for new agents signing up?
requiring just $200 as initial deposit, thus allowing a much affordable entry point for everyone to join other successful agents and partners who have already been on their way to a career of their dreams. A small catch is that daily awarded tickets are valid for 10 days only, which will be treated as personal revenue for each agency level.
Activity: 29
What happens if I win a lottery, do I have to pay taxes or other fees?
Activity: 35
What is CSC Jackpot’s Agency program?
CSC Jackpot’s agency program is linked to My Carcoin project, which you can get 5% of direct bonus of a lotto revenue, alongside with indirect bonus from your agents. Moreover, 2.5% of award (including Jackpot) is what you’ll get, if your recommended users win any of the Jackpot categories.
The program is also listed on CSC Ecosystem, which owns these benefits:
Install the app and receive ONE free ticket.
Use MyCar service and receive ONE free ticket.

What are the requirements for new agents signing up?
Activity: 41
CSC Jackpot is a fair and transparent platform game worldwide based on blockchain technology and the winner will be awarded Bitcoin. How can I verify its fairness and transparency?
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
How does the Car sharing community relate to CSC?
CSC is linked to the Car Sharing Community.
quoted whitepaper
Mycar App: CSC is a decentralized organization in the field of car sharing and using Carcoin as payment method. By using this app, any car becomes moving store which distribute and deliver the product or services (including CSC Jackpot Services).
Yes I will find out and participate in it, if possible. Can I sign up as an agent of CSC ?.

Have you ever thought about switching from being a user to an agent? You surely can make this happen with CSC Jackpot’s Agency program.

Thank you !!!!
It is absolutely possible, just be sure that your age is 18 years old and Deposit CSCJ!!!
If I hit the jackpot the biggest number I could get was how much? Currently I see 30BTC.
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
I have read through the white paper, but I do not understand affiliate marketing so much about the long-term benefits.

There will be many attractive incentives when you join us as agents.
Please read through these offers here:
https://cscjackpot.com/Content/LandingPageLotte/assets/docs/pressrelease.pdf
There are also Gift Tickets.
Gift Tickets are valid for 10 days from the date of issue.
Monthly bounty will be calculated in every 30 days.
THANKS!!!
What is the relationship between Carcoin and CSCJ?
CSCJ which was developed at the same time with Carcoin
· The current trade rates are 5 Carcoin = 1 CSCJ.
· That trade rates may change due to market valuation
Activity: 54
Activity: 29
I have read through the white paper, but I do not understand about affiliate marketing so much about the long-term benefits.
Activity: 39

Of course, if you are interested you can learn it and get in touch with them.

Yes ! I will find out and contact you.
Pages:
Jump to: