Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 23. (Read 106383 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I'm going with a medium bet on Fnatic Na'Vi haven't beat fnatic in a long time last time they fought was at esl pro league and iem katowice which most of the match fnatic won.

Good bet,thanks for following! Fnatic look amazing on map 1,they won 16:14 second map. Overal good display from the swedes
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
E-League SEMI-FINALS!

#1 Bet

NaVi barely won a match vs C9 so im not sure if they can take Fnatic that keeps getting bettter with olof being back in shape.

#2 Bet

Tricky match,VP is a favorite. I guess mouse fans need to count on Niko to go big!

I started counting units from 19th of APRIL!
Units on 27th of July: +55.1Units

dam it, I took Na'vi and Virtis Pro.

Kinda worried now that I'm on the opposite as you Z. I know you know your
stuff so I may need to buy out of these bets and go with you.

cheers and GL
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
I'm going with a medium bet on Fnatic Na'Vi haven't beat fnatic in a long time last time they fought was at esl pro league and iem katowice which most of the match fnatic won.
E-League SEMI-FINALS!

#1 Bet

NaVi barely won a match vs C9 so im not sure if they can take Fnatic that keeps getting bettter with olof being back in shape.

#2 Bet

Tricky match,VP is a favorite. I guess mouse fans need to count on Niko to go big!

Units on 27th of July: +55.1Units

Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
How to know in advance when to bet low or high number of skins? I lost so much during the last major in betting. So much rng.

-If it's Best of 1 don't bet too much, in fact don't bet at all.
-If it's Best of 3 and tournament is big bet for favorite side.
-Best of 1 and big tournament you can choose surprise bet but only if other team is not heavy favorite.
-For minor games don't bet at all.

Thanks for this post. I am still pretty new to CS GO betting.

Just looking at the Cologne Survey in the post most of the bitcointalk users were wrong.

I will definitely bet on the next Major.
Im dropping a nice amount on this parlay both favored(they have much better record than their opponents) teams should win this one without any struggle. If this one lose my next bet gonna be on ELEAGUE.

Update : Penta have forfeited the match it shows 1-0 Kinguin on hltv

Kinguin match was canceled,LGR won so its still nice 0.035 profit for you! Thanks for following!

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485
How to know in advance when to bet low or high number of skins? I lost so much during the last major in betting. So much rng.

-Best of 1 and big tournament you can choose surprise bet but only if other team is not heavy favorite.

I am liking the strategy of taking underdogs in 1 map bets cause anything can happen. The question is how do they select the map for 1 map
matches? is it just random or do they go through some sort of a ban process?

Ban and picks still applies to best of 1 matches, but it depends on who organizes the tournament, actually.

Yeah, make sure to check rules of the tournament before making any bets. Basically it has more probability to see underdogs win because only one game and a random map and side selection. Luck factor is more than usual Bo3 games.
Activity: 840

I am liking the strategy of taking underdogs in 1 map bets cause anything can happen. The question is how do they select the map for 1 map

Ban and picks still applies to best of 1 matches, but it depends on who organizes the tournament, actually.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Im dropping a nice amount on this parlay both favored(they have much better record than their opponents) teams should win this one without any struggle. If this one lose my next bet gonna be on ELEAGUE.

Update : Penta have forfeited the match it shows 1-0 Kinguin on hltv
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
good to know that it is still early to see this matched i hope we win both matches and win the parlay
good luck zilara thank you for always sharing your tips with us here.
#1 Slip for 27th of July

Betslip : https://nitrogensports.eu/betslip/ea8119cRTZ5YnVmUHRCNHJscUNoSzhLZUt0QT09/r/568750/

With all the performances i saw yesterday + the fact that LGR rekt Delete 2:0 few days ago this should be an easy parlay! Lets hope PENTA FACTOR doesnt come in and they magicly beat Kinguin today

Units on 27th of July: +56.8Units

legendary
I lost from Penta - Pride game in CSGOlounge. How they lost Best of 3 game against a weak team? Chances were 80 to 20. I didn't watch the game but it really upset me. Luckily I didn't bet big skins this time. I played for previous game and that game postponed so my skins was locked out of it.

Today was feast of upsets,betting low was the right choice.More luck tommoorow

yeah it was definitely a day of upsets. I still can't believe Godsent  who looked so
dominant map 1 ended up losing 2-1. Was insane how the much completely flipped
so fast.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
I lost from Penta - Pride game in CSGOlounge. How they lost Best of 3 game against a weak team? Chances were 80 to 20. I didn't watch the game but it really upset me. Luckily I didn't bet big skins this time. I played for previous game and that game postponed so my skins was locked out of it.

Today was feast of upsets,betting low was the right choice.More luck tommoorow
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Navi is +175 for friday, what do you guys make of that game? That is pretty
big numbers for a team as good as Navi.

I'm not sure man, they really didn't play well last week, even though Cloud 9 played quite well in getting them to a third map and coming REALLY close to winning, Na'Vi really shouldn't have let it get that far. Most people would pick Fnatic for that matchup, myself included. Na'Vi's form hasn't been great in general recently - Flamie not playing well and GuardiaN not much better.
legendary
legendary
Holy hell Godsent looked amazing on Mirage. Dominated as terrorist so
much so that they only needed a few games as CT.

Hopefully they can finish for you guys. If Godsend loses map 2 I am going
to jump on Godsent in round 3.

Navi is +175 for friday, what do you guys make of that game? That is pretty
big numbers for a team as good as Navi.
Pages:
Jump to: