Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 98. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Today was a good day. STATS: WIN:6 LOSE:1 TIE:1(BO2) Summary:

- Ducks vs AT (BO1) Startet at 20:00 ***EDIT DUCKS WON!✔ ODD ML 2.47

- NP! vs Epiphany (BO3) Started at 18:00 CET time. ***UPDATE: As expected Epiphany upset NP. Bad call here.

- Penta vs EoU (BO2) Starts at 19:00 CET time ***UPDATE: TIE 1-1.

- G2 vs Arcade (BO3) Starts at 18:00 CET time ***UPDATE: G2 won as predicted. ✔

- OB vs USSR (BO1) Starts at 17:00 CET time ***UPDATE: OB won as predicted,good bet! ✔ ODD ML 1.41

- FSid3 vs Rebels (BO3) Starts at 18:00 CET time ***UPDATE: F3iD3 took it as expeted! good bet. ✔

- RCTIC vs Epiphany (BO1) Starts at 22:00 CET time ***UPDATE RCITC WON!! GREAT ODDS ON THIS MATCH! WP! ✔ ODD ML 1.9

- CLG vs Velox (BO3) Starts at 00:00 CET TIME ***UPDATE:CLG WON AS EXPECTED! ✔

Good day Smiley!
CLG vs Velox (BO3) Starts at 00:00 CET TIME ***UPDATE:CLG WON AS EXPECTED Smiley! ✔

A game that even the poor CLG should be winning to be honest. Most of you will remmeber yay from the old Mortality roster, which is now Denial. He was a semi decent player, not amazing, but not terrible. I have also seen Brehze playing a few times, but was not overly impressed.

Honestly this is a game that CLG should be winning, but we know how they are online, they can have poor games from time to time, and so the air of caution is always there. Going into this game, I hope they will want to get back to winning ways, and take this game. Of course pita will probably be playing, which weakens them, but I hope they will be playing with a trialist, which we will see later.

With CLG going into this game the heavy favourites, I would consider going MED on them, as this is a BO3, and the potential for an upset decreases a lot.
RCTIC vs Epiphany (BO1) Starts at 22:00 CET time ***UPDATE RCITC WON!! GREAT ODDS ON THIS MATCH! WP! ✔

RCTIC and Epiphany are 2 sides I class in the same tier and the same bracket with Torpedo and Publiclir, as upcoming Nordic teams. They can all beat each other on their given day, and all lose as well. Going into this match, Epiphany had a really good showing against RCTIC, beating them 16-4. I do actually classify RCTIC as a slightly better team, as I feel like they have more experience together, and have had a stable roster for longer.

Epiphany seem to almost be 1 map wonders, with impressing a lot on Cobble, and seeming to struggle on most other maps. Most teams seem to leave Cobble and Mirage in against them, which is clearly their 2 favoured maps. This game will heavily rely on the map picked, and if RCTIC remove both of those, it could be a good win for RCTIC.

RCTIC have not really been in the best form since their LAN win, losing to explosive in really embarrassing fashion was surprising, and they were also demolished by E-frag as well. Going into this game, I hope they pick good in the map elim, and have their head right, or they could lose this game badly again

Prediction:Personaly i would SKIP this match,but if you want to bet go LOW on RCTIC

Nitrogen odds: RCTIC ML 1.9, Epiphany ML 1.8

If you want to bet BTC on this match,check out nitrogensports.eu
FSid3 vs Rebels (BO3) Starts at 18:00 CET time ***UPDATE: F3iD3 took it as expeted! good bet. ✔

Overall I feel like Fsid3 will take this game, and it will most likely be 2-1. The odds on CSGL don’t exactly make for good reading,and with FS almost guaranteed to drop a map in this game, going MED on them might be a clench. I also don’t think the chances for Rebels to take this game to be THAT high, but the odds are off for sure. The real odds for this game are closer to 65-35, so the most sensible thing here is to SKIP, or go LOW-MEDIUM on Fsid3 if the odds drop a bit, as there is no real value in this game
OB vs USSR (BO1) Starts at 17:00 CET time ***UPDATE: OB won as predicted,good bet! ✔

For this match i will go with OB. ex-USSR is hard to predict and we don’t know how they will play. I think OB should have the upper hand here since they are together for longer. I also feel like OB has played better teams and should be able to out aim ex-USSR. I still put it on high risk since it is a best of 1 and we don’t know how ex-USSR plays. I would go LOW-MEDIUM on OB just for these reasons.

Nitrogen odds: OB ML 1.41, USSR ML 2.85

If you want to bet BTC on this match,check out nitrongesports.eu
under the E-sports tab
G2 vs Arcade (BO3) Starts at 18:00 CET time ***UPDATE: G2 won as predicted.

it is a best of 3 and the maps are TBA. It is the 1/4 final for faceit. I will keep it short. I see no way for G2 to lose this. They should have it no mather what. G2 latests results are not that good but i think the skill cap between these two teams are just to big. Arcade could take a map but it would be a real shame for g2 if Arcade manage to win it.

For this match i would go LARGE on G2. The returns will be shit so if you can’t go real large just skip it since you will not get anything in return(same for BTC you have to go high bet to get profit.)
Penta vs EoU (BO2) Starts at 19:00 CET time ***UPDATE: TIE 1-1.

t is a best of 2 which is of course great for us! I think this match is straight forward. Penta should have this. Eyes on you is not a bad team but they are just not on the same skill level as Penta is. I am not going to waste to much words in this one. Penta has the upper hand however an upset is possible. It will depends on the map etc. Personally i would skip this. These odds are bullshit. It is not worth going big on Penta. For this match i recommend a skip. However if you feel like betting i would go MEDIUM on Penta.

Nitrogen odds: EoU ML 3.7, Penta ML 1.25

If you want to bet BTC on this match,go and check out nitrogensports.eu under the E-sports tab:)
NP! vs Epiphany (BO3) Starts at 18:00 CET time. ***UPDATE: As expected Epiphany upset NP. Bad call here.

For this match i would say go low on NP!. Since they have cadiaN i feel link they have simply a better team. I would still not go to high on NP! since Epiphany can always upset this one. A LOW bet on NP! is the best shot you’ve got here.

Nitrogen odds: NP! ML 1.56, Epiphany ML 2.35

If you want to bet BTC on this match check out nitrognesports.eu and find matches under E-sports tab Smiley
Predictions for 16. December

Ducks vs AT (BO1) Starts at 20:00 ***EDIT DUCKS WON!✔

For this match i would go low on Ducks. Since this is a best of 1 it is very risky to bet on this match. I advice you going low on Ducks since this is the best shot you’ve got here.

Good luck!

Nitrogen odds for this match are: AT ML 1.5 , Ducks ML 2.47

If you wanna bet BTC on this match check out nitrogensports.eu under E-sports TAB Smiley
Today was a bit shaky day WIN:4 Lose:2 Called for SKIP:2 Sumary:

- A.Auth vs Splyce (BO3)  ***UPDATE: Splyce took it as predicted Smiley

-SKDC vs vVv (BO3)  ***UPDATE:SKDC took it as excpected ! ✔

-Vexed vs SpaceS (BO3) ***UPDATE:Upset happened ,SpaceS played out of their minds,and because of Vexed recent matches we called for LOW bet so losses are minimum:(

- Titan vs LDLC.White (BO3) ***UPDATE:Titan won as predicted. Good bet. ✔

-CSGL vs Melty (BO3) ***EDIT: CSGL won but the odds were above 20% so we skiped as recommended Smiley

-CZen vs SR (BO5)  ***UPDATE: Wow we predicted the score CZen took it 3-1 as expected.We called for a skip here thou.

-Penta vs HR (BO3)  ***UPDATE: Penta forefit,i call this a win since HR was 1-0 in the lead

--HR vs Revival (BO3)  ***UPDATE: HR Threw the match,hope you guys skipped this because of the odds.

Overal not a bad day,concidering we lost on BIG UPSETS Sad
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

Thank you for your reply,nitrogen odds are unpredictable so no1 can tell you exactly when is the perfect time to bet .Thank you for the sugestion,yes i will start puting screenshots of matches i bet on that are profitable at the moment of speak,and yes i feel CLG has advatange in this even thou they have standin.

So you think -255 is a +ev bet?  That is to say, do you think CLG wins this match 75% or more of the time?  Thanks again for your insight.

I am new to gaming betting, but I like the idea. i looked on nitrogensports but I could not find the match where u gave a tip about. Can U please help?

I found it by clicking on the "e-sports" tab on the left and then clicking on the "CS:GO - ELEAGUE Road to Vegas" tab. 

Got it thanks, the odds are kinda low though

Im doing all matches i can catch throughout the day,some are low,some are decent,some are really good. Stick around as i post 3-4+ per day and im sure you will find perfect bet for yourself Smiley

I think you aren't understanding what I'm asking.  Saying that you think CLG will win is good info, but due to the nature of sportsbetting it is somewhat incomplete.  I have to bet 250 to win 100, so if CLG only wins, say, 60% of the time, I'm loosing money on the bet even though they are the better team.  In order for this bet to be a good bet (at the price I can get), they need to win 75%+ of the time.  I'm asking, do you think that with the rosters the way that they are that CLG is 75%+ in this match?  
Am i 75% sure that CLG can take this,in this match NO. Just due to fact that they have TBA and they need to find 5th player who will blend in,but if FNS was playing than yea i would have been sure that CLG would take it

Ok, thanks for the info.  This is important when betting with static lines/spreads since just because someone will win >50% of the time isn't enough to make money in the long term because the lines will reflect (or attempt to reflect) the difference in skill.

Luckily, it seems like the TBA info has started to affect the line on nitro.  It's down to -216 and betting doesn't close for another hour so it's prob worth watching.  Are you comfortable giving a soft % that you estimate CLG wins this match?  Would 60% be a fair estimate considering the higher individual skill level and the fact that they still have the same core 4 players?  65%? 

Thank you for your reply,nitrogen odds are unpredictable so no1 can tell you exactly when is the perfect time to bet .Thank you for the sugestion,yes i will start puting screenshots of matches i bet on that are profitable at the moment of speak,and yes i feel CLG has advatange in this even thou they have standin.

So you think -255 is a +ev bet?  That is to say, do you think CLG wins this match 75% or more of the time?  Thanks again for your insight.

I am new to gaming betting, but I like the idea. i looked on nitrogensports but I could not find the match where u gave a tip about. Can U please help?

I found it by clicking on the "e-sports" tab on the left and then clicking on the "CS:GO - ELEAGUE Road to Vegas" tab. 

Im doing all matches i can catch throughout the day,some are low,some are decent,some are really good. Stick around as i post 3-4+ per day and im sure you will find perfect bet for yourself Smiley

I think you aren't understanding what I'm asking.  Saying that you think CLG will win is good info, but due to the nature of sportsbetting it is somewhat incomplete.  I have to bet 250 to win 100, so if CLG only wins, say, 60% of the time, I'm loosing money on the bet even though they are the better team.  In order for this bet to be a good bet (at the price I can get), they need to win 75%+ of the time.  I'm asking, do you think that with the rosters the way that they are that CLG is 75%+ in this match?  
Am i 75% sure that CLG can take this,in this match NO. Just due to fact that they have TBA and they need to find 5th player who will blend in,but if FNS was playing than yea i would have been sure that CLG would take it
legendary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I might wait half an hour to see if nitrogen odds move and make a small bet Smiley ty for the predictions

CLG vs Splyce (BO3) Starts at 01:00 CET time LETS MAKE MONEY ON THIS MATCH!

So few hours ago CLG announced that FNS wont be playing for them anymore so their 5th is TBA.FNS and the other 4 were good friends, all living together in the CLG house so no doubt this will take a toll on them mentally, but the players here are still better than the Splyce players in terms of individual skill imo.  This roster change comes after CLG failed to pass the group stage at the ESEA ESL Pro League LAN which happened under a week ago (defeats from TQM and Luminosity). On a brighter note though, CLG won a local NA LAN this month where a bunch of good teams attended, beating out Complexity in the grand finals 2-0.

Splyce:This is a new-er team, built around the likes of ptr and friends. Here we see some T2 names and some up and coming talents like stewie2k. Although they are a new team, they attended the Northern Arena (the LAN CLG won) and got knocked out in the semi’s by CLG, 1-2 but in the process, Splyce defeated CLG Red and Method while losing to Complexity as well.

Prediction
: Even though CLG still has TBA player their individual skill is much better than Spylce.People started betting on Spylce right after the announcment was made,and it goes in our favor because the odds are droping on CLG and we can get more value.LARGE bet is suggested on CLG.
If you want to bet BTC on this match you can do it on nitrogensports.eu

I love watching CSGO matches, so I'll def tail your picks.  I have one question though, would you mind putting the line price that you bet at and maybe the range that you think is +ev.  For example, on nitro I can bet CLG @ -255, but I don't know if this is the 'updated' line (after the move you referenced when CLG announced a roster change) or if it's the old line and I should wait for the move to hit.  For that price to be profitable, CLG needs to win this match ~75% of the time...do you think that's realistic?  Thanks.

I see,its my bad im not checking whats on nitrogen and what is not,,but the fact is that nitrogen is not posting all matches so i will checkout all other E-sports BTC betting sites and let you know! stick around
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

So few hours ago CLG announced that FNS wont be playing for them anymore so their 5th is TBA.FNS and the other 4 were good friends, all living together in the CLG house so no doubt this will take a toll on them mentally, but the players here are still better than the Splyce players in terms of individual skill imo.  This roster change comes after CLG failed to pass the group stage at the ESEA ESL Pro League LAN which happened under a week ago (defeats from TQM and Luminosity). On a brighter note though, CLG won a local NA LAN this month where a bunch of good teams attended, beating out Complexity in the grand finals 2-0.

Splyce:This is a new-er team, built around the likes of ptr and friends. Here we see some T2 names and some up and coming talents like stewie2k. Although they are a new team, they attended the Northern Arena (the LAN CLG won) and got knocked out in the semi’s by CLG, 1-2 but in the process, Splyce defeated CLG Red and Method while losing to Complexity as well.

Prediction
: Even though CLG still has TBA player their individual skill is much better than Spylce.People started betting on Spylce right after the announcment was made,and it goes in our favor because the odds are droping on CLG and we can get more value.LARGE bet is suggested on CLG.

I love watching CSGO matches, so I'll def tail your picks.  I have one question though, would you mind putting the line price that you bet at and maybe the range that you think is +ev.  For example, on nitro I can bet CLG @ -255, but I don't know if this is the 'updated' line (after the move you referenced when CLG announced a roster change) or if it's the old line and I should wait for the move to hit.  For that price to be profitable, CLG needs to win this match ~75% of the time...do you think that's realistic?  Thanks.

I dont see the bet on nitrogen... could you give me a link pls ?

EDIT: Same problem as FruitsBasket
I found this site: http://betcsgo.org
There u can see all gambling sites for cs go and the payment methods Smiley

What means map1,2,3?
What is the normal bet?
legendary

So few hours ago CLG announced that FNS wont be playing for them anymore so their 5th is TBA.FNS and the other 4 were good friends, all living together in the CLG house so no doubt this will take a toll on them mentally, but the players here are still better than the Splyce players in terms of individual skill imo.  This roster change comes after CLG failed to pass the group stage at the ESEA ESL Pro League LAN which happened under a week ago (defeats from TQM and Luminosity). On a brighter note though, CLG won a local NA LAN this month where a bunch of good teams attended, beating out Complexity in the grand finals 2-0.

Prediction

I love watching CSGO matches, so I'll def tail your picks.  I have one question though, would you mind putting the line price that you bet at and maybe the range that you think is +ev.  For example, on nitro I can bet CLG @ -255, but I don't know if this is the 'updated' line (after the move you referenced when CLG announced a roster change) or if it's the old line and I should wait for the move to hit.  For that price to be profitable, CLG needs to win this match ~75% of the time...do you think that's realistic?  Thanks.

I dont see the bet on nitrogen... could you give me a link pls ?

EDIT: Same problem as FruitsBasket
Pages:
Jump to: