Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 99. (Read 106413 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
CLG vs Splyce (BO3) Starts at 01:00 CET time LETS MAKE MONEY ON THIS MATCH!

So few hours ago CLG announced that FNS wont be playing for them anymore so their 5th is TBA.FNS and the other 4 were good friends, all living together in the CLG house so no doubt this will take a toll on them mentally, but the players here are still better than the Splyce players in terms of individual skill imo.  This roster change comes after CLG failed to pass the group stage at the ESEA ESL Pro League LAN which happened under a week ago (defeats from TQM and Luminosity). On a brighter note though, CLG won a local NA LAN this month where a bunch of good teams attended, beating out Complexity in the grand finals 2-0.

Splyce:This is a new-er team, built around the likes of ptr and friends. Here we see some T2 names and some up and coming talents like stewie2k. Although they are a new team, they attended the Northern Arena (the LAN CLG won) and got knocked out in the semi’s by CLG, 1-2 but in the process, Splyce defeated CLG Red and Method while losing to Complexity as well.

Prediction
: Even though CLG still has TBA player their individual skill is much better than Spylce.People started betting on Spylce right after the announcment was made,and it goes in our favor because the odds are droping on CLG and we can get more value.LARGE bet is suggested on CLG.
If you want to bet BTC on this match you can do it on nitrogensports.eu

I love watching CSGO matches, so I'll def tail your picks.  I have one question though, would you mind putting the line price that you bet at and maybe the range that you think is +ev.  For example, on nitro I can bet CLG @ -255, but I don't know if this is the 'updated' line (after the move you referenced when CLG announced a roster change) or if it's the old line and I should wait for the move to hit.  For that price to be profitable, CLG needs to win this match ~75% of the time...do you think that's realistic?  Thanks.

Thank you for your reply,nitrogen odds are unpredictable so no1 can tell you exactly when is the perfect time to bet .Thank you for the sugestion,yes i will start puting screenshots of matches i bet on that are profitable at the moment of speak,and yes i feel CLG has advatange in this even thou they have standin.
I am new to gaming betting, but I like the idea. i looked on nitrogensports but I could not find the match where u gave a tip about. Can U please help?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

So few hours ago CLG announced that FNS wont be playing for them anymore so their 5th is TBA.FNS and the other 4 were good friends, all living together in the CLG house so no doubt this will take a toll on them mentally, but the players here are still better than the Splyce players in terms of individual skill imo.  This roster change comes after CLG failed to pass the group stage at the ESEA ESL Pro League LAN which happened under a week ago (defeats from TQM and Luminosity). On a brighter note though, CLG won a local NA LAN this month where a bunch of good teams attended, beating out Complexity in the grand finals 2-0.

Splyce:This is a new-er team, built around the likes of ptr and friends. Here we see some T2 names and some up and coming talents like stewie2k. Although they are a new team, they attended the Northern Arena (the LAN CLG won) and got knocked out in the semi’s by CLG, 1-2 but in the process, Splyce defeated CLG Red and Method while losing to Complexity as well.

Prediction
: Even though CLG still has TBA player their individual skill is much better than Spylce.People started betting on Spylce right after the announcment was made,and it goes in our favor because the odds are droping on CLG and we can get more value.LARGE bet is suggested on CLG.

I love watching CSGO matches, so I'll def tail your picks.  I have one question though, would you mind putting the line price that you bet at and maybe the range that you think is +ev.  For example, on nitro I can bet CLG @ -255, but I don't know if this is the 'updated' line (after the move you referenced when CLG announced a roster change) or if it's the old line and I should wait for the move to hit.  For that price to be profitable, CLG needs to win this match ~75% of the time...do you think that's realistic?  Thanks.

Thank you for your reply,nitrogen odds are unpredictable so no1 can tell you exactly when is the perfect time to bet .Thank you for the sugestion,yes i will start puting screenshots of matches i bet on that are profitable at the moment of speak,and yes i feel CLG has advatange in this even thou they have standin.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

Prediction

Prediction
i have been following your thread for quite a while. on and off i did make some bets and i have to say that you really have a good insight in csgo. really glad to see some ppl predict my favourite games instead of sport.

Thanks mate! Realy means alot.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
i have been following your thread for quite a while. on and off i did make some bets and i have to say that you really have a good insight in csgo. really glad to see some ppl predict my favourite games instead of sport.
HR vs Revival (BO3) Starts at 21:00 ***UPDATE: HR Threw the match,hope you guys skipped this because of the odds.

HR vs Revival here, in a somewhat interesting match. The Russian side of Revival actually surprised a few teams recently, and did better than a lot expected, taking down HS.GG and eXplosive. I have watched them play before, and they were a pretty decent side on Cobble, but were quite inconsistent overall. They do have some decent players, but they are still a few tiers below HR.

Moving into this game, I feel the chances for HR to drop a map are quite high, but should be fairly safe on them winning this match. If it were a BO1, I would personally avoid betting at all, but a BO3, HR should be able to take this. I will personally probably SKIP this game, but if you feel the need to bet, a MED on HR should be okay, with a slight risk due to their consistency.

MEDIUM ON HR IS ADVICED,BUT SINCE THE ODDS ARE BAD YOU CAN SKIP ASWELL Smiley

If you want to bet BTC on this match check out nitrogensports.eu
Penta vs HR (BO3) Starts at 18:00 CET time ***UPDATE: Penta forefit,i call this a win since HR was 1-0 in the lead(not confirmed)

Penta will have 2 standins,Davidp and Maniac isntead of strux1 and spiidi who were theirs best 2 players.Hellraisers showed us some decent performances lately playing 1-1 with mousesports.

Nothing more to say here really, HellRaisers should be able to take this quite convincingly, I d suggest a LARGE bet on them unless their odds skyrocket above 86-90%~

If you want to bet some BTC on this match,check out nitrogensports.eu GL
CZen vs SR (BO5) Starts at 14:00 ***UPDATE: Wow we predicted the score CZen took it 3-1 as expected.We called for a skip here thou.

Honestly, this could have potential to be a close match, but I’m not really sure about the current state of Skyred and what’s happening. However, if all was good and jolly, these odds would be very good for a small bet on them. My MLO is a 3-1 win to CyberZen with the scorelines being very close. I’ll be skipping this though, since I’m not 100% too familiar with the Asian scene and I’m not too confident. Good luck!
Vexed vs SpaceS (BO3) Starts at 17:00 CET time***UPDATE:Upset happened ,SpaceS played out of their minds,and because of Vexed recent matches we called for LOW bet so losses are minimum

Vexed is arguably the second best team in Poland as their results from the past few months were slightly better than CSGL?s. Vexed did a small roster change recently, they got rid of peet who was their dedicated awper and replaced him with MINISE for now, that?s quite a big upgrade to be honest, peet was performing really bad lately and he clearly had some problems with his consistency, MINISE is way more experienced and talented, they also played the same role (AWP) so MINISE is clearly a better choice here.

Space Soldiers are also very inconsistent, even more than Vexed in my opinion. Space Soldiers had a couple of really bad matches lately, they lost against mediocre tier 3 teams such as OnlineBOTS, Epiphany, No Problem! and Arcade, they also struggled against FlipSid3 and London Conspiracy which is understandable as those teams are just better. Space Soldiers are just not that good anymore, the only matches they managed to win were against lower teams such as BX3, nEophyte, eSuba, OnlineBOTS and a couple more, and still, most of the matches were insanely close.

Prediction:Vexed is better team overal and i think they will have edge in this one,SMALL bet on VEXED is adviced.

If you want to bet some BTC on this match go check out nitrogensports.eu
CSGL vs Melty (BO3) Starts at 18:00 CET time ***EDIT: CSGL won but the odds were above 20% so we skiped as recommended Smiley

I’ll be hitting melty with an ICB if they get under 20% odds, but this should be a textbook win for CSGL if they decide to not stuff around. There’s no doubt in my head that CSGL is the better team here, but since melty is one of the top T3 teams, perhaps they could take a map off CSGL and on the off chance, maybe 2? Who knows here, but ICB melty if the odds are 20% or under for them is what I’ll be doing.

Prediction: If the odds get under 20% go ICB on Melty

ICB=LOW SKINS/LOW BET

If you want to bet on this match go check out nitrogensports.eu
Titan vs LDLC.White (BO3) Match starts at 21:00 CET time ***UPDATE:Titan won as predicted. Good bet. ✔

Not much to say here really, Titan is arguably a top 10 team, they constantly beat worlds best teams such as ENVYUS, Na`Vi, NiP and recently wrecked a couple of tier 2 teams such as E-Frag, HellRaisers and Dignitas.

LDLC.White on the other hand, played really bad in their recent matches, their best result in the last month was taking a map off of mousesports and Gamers2, other than that, they got beaten by unu.AiN, PENTA, London Conspiracy, and CSGL.

That’s pretty much it, Titan will win this match for sure, good match for a MAX bet.

If you want to bet BTC on this match check out nitrogensports.eu

P.S I know this match can predict everybody but as i mentioned earlier,i will go through MOST of CSGOLOUNGE matches REGARDELESS of ODDS Smiley
SKDC vs vVv (BO3) Starts in 10 minutes ***UPDATE:SKDC took it as excpected ! ✔

vVv, the team famous for not winning a game on CSGL up against SKDC, with their ever changing roster.They droped Hades and picked up Invert, he has some moments where he is really impressive. FGB again has his moments, but his overly aggressive pushing style can become quite predictable. Honestly, although SKDC are not the finest team ever, I have yet to see vVv do anything of note or seen anything that would make me believe they can best SKDC. MED on SKDC, or SKIP.

You can bet BTC on Nitrogensports.eu GL!
Predictions for 15th december Smiley

A.Auth vs Splyce (BO3) Starts in 30 minutes ***UPDATE: Splyce took it as predicted Smiley

Splyce come into this game heavy favourites, and it is easy to see why. They have been in good form lately, and although they had one tough map against A.auth recently, they should be too strong for them this game. A.auth actually have some decent players, especially twistz and Nifty, but overall they are lacking in most departments, and if this was a BO1, I would perhaps give them a chance, but with this being a BO3, I find it hard to believe Splyce will drop 2 maps, even if I think one will probably be shaky.

Prediction: LARGE on Splyce is recommended,but if you feel the odds are bad you can skip it Smiley

If you want to bet on this match check out nitrogensports.eu Good luck
What a day today guys! WIN:7 LOSE:1 STILL PENDING:1 Here is a short sumarise of todays bets:

- E-Frag vs G2 (BO2) ***UPDATE: G2 won as predicted! Good bet guys! ✔

- nEophyte vs SpaceS (BO3) Started at 20:00 CET time  ODDS: SpaceS 1.30 nEophyte 3.47 ***UPDATE: SpaceS won as predicted. Good bet! ✔

- CSGL vs. WRTP (BO3) Started at 17:30 CET time ***UPDATE: CSGL took it easy as expected. ✔

- k1ck vs Publicir.se (BO1) Started at 21:00 CET time *** ODDS: K1ck 2.19 Publicir.se 1.60 ***UPDATE:KICK WON !!! NICE SCORE!  ✔ BIG WIN MATCH!

- Epiphany vs Vexed (BO3) Started at 17:00 CET time ***ODDS: Epiphany 3.18 Vexed 1.31 ***UPDATE: VEXED WON! ✔

- Melty vs Esuba (BO3) Started at 20:00 CET time ***UPDATE: Melty won so if you went low on them nice work Smiley

- YP vs Rebels (BO3) Started at 18:00 CET ***ODDS: YP 1.65 Rebels 2.11 ***Update Rebels did upset YP,bad call on this one!

- RCTIC vs Ducks (BO1) Started at 20:00 ***UPDATE RCTIC took it 16-7,good bet guys! ✔

If you are interested in betting BTC on CSGO matches check out nitrogensports.eu

If you need any question about betting,feel free to pm me.

UPDATE: DIGNITAS WON as predicted ! We are 8/9 wins today guys!
What a day today guys! WIN:7 LOSE:1 STILL PENDING:1 Here is a short sumarise of todays bets:

- E-Frag vs G2 (BO2) ***UPDATE: G2 won as predicted! Good bet guys! ✔

- nEophyte vs SpaceS (BO3) Started at 20:00 CET time  ODDS: SpaceS 1.30 nEophyte 3.47 ***UPDATE: SpaceS won as predicted. Good bet! ✔

- CSGL vs. WRTP (BO3) Started at 17:30 CET time ***UPDATE: CSGL took it easy as expected. ✔

- k1ck vs Publicir.se (BO1) Started at 21:00 CET time *** ODDS: K1ck 2.19 Publicir.se 1.60 ***UPDATE:KICK WON !!! NICE SCORE!  ✔ BIG WIN MATCH!

- Epiphany vs Vexed (BO3) Started at 17:00 CET time ***ODDS: Epiphany 3.18 Vexed 1.31 ***UPDATE: VEXED WON! ✔

- Melty vs Esuba (BO3) Started at 20:00 CET time ***UPDATE: Melty won so if you went low on them nice work Smiley

- YP vs Rebels (BO3) Started at 18:00 CET ***ODDS: YP 1.65 Rebels 2.11 ***Update Rebels did upset YP,bad call on this one!

- RCTIC vs Ducks (BO1) Started at 20:00 ***UPDATE RCTIC took it 16-7,good bet guys! ✔

-Dignitas vs HR (BO5) Starts at 18:30 CET time (not confirmed)     ODDS: DIGNITAS:1.35 HELLRAISERS: 2.79 (According to fanobet.com) Nitrogen didnt relese these matches yet ***UPDATE: DIGNITAS WON!

If you are interested in betting BTC on CSGO matches check out nitrogensports.eu

If you need any question about betting,feel free to pm me.
Oh waw men this a really great to have, for people who like gambling thru CS:GO nice up to dates.
Well maybe for now is not for me, but some day I will do it.
Well good luck with your bets I hope you will win and win every game.

I have not been following CS in ages. I used to play CS competitively (not serious but some fun with online cups) in the 1.6 days, that was fun. I even remember more earlier versions than that, like the really early version of the early 2000's, then I got too old to spend that much time on videogames. It seems all the kids are into CS:GO nowadays, it seems to be the same thing but just like better graphics. I was good at guessing who would win but I lost track in who is good nowadays. I remember SK was the team that would win you most bets back then.
Oh waw men this a really great to have, for people who like gambling thru CS:GO nice up to dates.

Thank you for your comments guys! Smiley Yeap SK was dominating once Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

I have not been following CS in ages. I used to play CS competitively (not serious but some fun with online cups) in the 1.6 days, that was fun. I even remember more earlier versions than that, like the really early version of the early 2000's, then I got too old to spend that much time on videogames. It seems all the kids are into CS:GO nowadays, it seems to be the same thing but just like better graphics. I was good at guessing who would win but I lost track in who is good nowadays. I remember SK was the team that would win you most bets back then.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
RCTIC vs Ducks (BO1) Starts at 20:00 ***UPDATE RCTIC took it 16-7,good bet guys! ✔

RCTIC is doing decent at the moment. They had some good games and had some bad. They recently played eXplosive in a best of 3 and the lost 2-0. They lost 16-1 on cache, the best map of eXplosive. eXplosive also won train with a score of 16-9. RCTIC also played E-frag on dust2 and they lost 16-6 and lost 16-4 on train. These teams are way better then Ducks. If we take a look at the recent winnings of RCTIC ( 2 weeks ago ) they played kick,Publiclir.se & keyd Stars. The managed to win all best of 3’s with good scores. The 2-0 victory against k1ck was on dust2 16-14 and cobblestone 16-13. Against publiclir they won mirage with a score of 16-8 lost train 16-12 and won cobble with a score of 19-16. Against Keyd Starts they won 2-1. 16-13 Mirage, 16-8 overpass and 16-5 on train.

Ducks, they lost 2-0 against LC with a 16-13 and 16-12 scoreline on cache and mirage. Against Eyes on u they lost 2-0 as well 16-10 on Cobble and 19-16 on Mirage. Against BX3 Ducks lost 16-14 on cache. The problem with ducks is i feel like they only really play 2 maps. Cache and Mirage. It looks like that they don’t preform on other maps. I feel like ducks is a bit inconsistent as well.

For this match up i would go low on RCTIC. It is a best of 1 so the risk is really high. It will depend on the map but i think RCTIC has the edge with the maps and they should be a bit better overall. If you can’t handle a lose i would skip this match since it is a best of 1. Safe your skins for any other match up if needed. If they odds go over 70% for RCTIC i would skip otherwise go low on them.

Final prediction: LOW on RCTIC as they should take this! LOW because its BO1

If you want to bet some BTC on this match check out nitrogensports.eu

Last bet for today,we did a lot of predictions today.Lets hope for big win% Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: