Pages:
Author

Topic: CSGO TIPSTER HELPING YOU GET EASY BTC :) EPICENTER BETS - page 100. (Read 106413 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Melty vs Esuba (BO3) Starts at 20:00 CET time ***UPDATE: Melty won so if you went low on them nice work Smiley

For this match i would just skip it. DingIT is pretty much a throw league and everybody knows. If you really want to bet on this match i would go low on Melty.
YP vs Rebels (BO3) Starts at 18:00 CET ***ODDS: YP 1.65 Rebels 2.11 ***Update Rebels did upset YP,bad call on this one!

YP is playing really good at the moment.They beaten LC with Rain as standing so that is big result for them.Overal in this matchup YP is stronger team.

Rebels is doing OK,lost to Flipside but still played good,overall i am not satisfied with the results of Rebels.

For this match i would favor YP. They simple have the betters players and should take it. It can end in a close match but i am pretty sure YP will come out on top.

Prediction: MEDIUM on YP should get you some BTC Smiley

If you want to bet BTC on this match ,check nitrogensports.eu
Epiphany vs Vexed (BO3) Starts at 17:00 CET time ***ODDS: Epiphany 3.18 Vexed 1.31 ***UPDATE: VEXED WON! ✔

As we can see,Epiphany players have decent hours in CSGO past 2 weeks 40h in avarage,we havent seen them play any oficial matches recently.Since we didnt see them play lately its hard to determinate form.
Vexed had some rough last 3 games,they underperformed a lot in my opinion.Still Vexed is having the better lineup in this matchup.

All things concidered if the odds dont go over 75%(Lounge odds) on Vexed i advice SMALL to MEDIUM bet on VEXED Smiley

If you want to bet BTC on this match,check out nitrogensports.eu GL
k1ck vs Publicir.se (BO1) Starts at 21:00 CET time *** ODDS: K1ck 2.19 Publicir.se 1.60 ***UPDATE:KICK WON !!! NICE SCORE!  ✔

Tier 2 match up,flip of a coin here.Betting sites give slight advantage to Publicir.se because of bigger names in team like Pyth.On side of k1ck we saw what Mutiris can do standing in for G2,if he performs and team functions well i feel k1ck will take this. BO1 are always risky so bet with caution.

Prediction: I myself will go 0.020 on k1ck. Good Luck!

if you want to bet on this match check out nitrogensport.eu Smiley
CSGL vs. WRTP (BO3) Starts at 17:30 CET time ***UPDATE: CSGL took it easy as expected.

Short and sweet.
-CSGL is better team,better aim,better teamwork.They had solid results lately winning OnlineBots,LDLC white,EZMarket,nEophyte.

-WRTP: This is one of the top female teams in CSGO at the moment and they left their org not too long ago (Gamers 4 U). They have been doing good against other women teams.

Final prediction: BIG bet on CSGL is adviced,but odds are RIP on this match so unless you are betting BIG skip it!

Check nitrogensports.eu if you want to bet on this match Smiley

nEophyte vs SpaceS (BO3) Starts at 20:00 CET time  ODDS: SpaceS 1.30 nEophyte 3.47 ***UPDATE: SpaceS won as predicted. Good bet! ✔

nEophyte and SpaceS have faced each other several time this month,with SpaceS always coming on top! There is not much we know about nEohyte as they are one of the better Serbian teams that are trying to break on larger scene Smiley!Final thoughts SpaceS>nEophyte all day. Odds are not the best 75:25.

Prediction: Big bet on SpaceS as they will come on top of this one!

Check out nitrogensports.eu if you want to bet on this match Smiley
T5 vs InsidG (BO3) Starts at 13:00 CET time ***UPDATE: MATCH CANCELED.

Skip this one ,low tier Asian match played on shady D!NGIT ASIA INVITATIONAL. SKIP!
Dignitas vs HR (BO5) Starts at 18:30 CET time (not confirmed)     ODDS: DIGNITAS:1.35 HELLRAISERS: 2.79 (According to fanobet.com) Nitrogen didnt relese these matches yet ***UPDATE: DIGNITAS WON!

I think the odds on lounge are slightly unfair towards HR side…

Dignitas: Hate to say it but these guys are slightly becoming interesting to me.. Players like K0nfig and Tenzki have crazy talent and I’m really looking forward to watching them play against HR. The previous game Dignitas played against HR I felt was too easy for them, HR didn’t really have the spark that I was expecting them to have the game play like earlier against Mousesports so I think they got a bit of luck heading there way against them in the previous game. HOWEVER I still feel the talent in Dignitas and the motivation they have can still beat a HR team any day. The main factor in the game is Oskar, Dignitas need to prioritise shutting this guy down and keeping him shut down or he can run away with Hellraisers and carry them to victories.. Its happened before and I’m sure it will happen again!

HR: As said in the Dignitas write up there is one thing they need here and that’s Oskar to be landing every shot and helping to get HR into bomb sites by making crucial entries and getting HR to swarm the site, if this guy is not playing on point Hellraisers are really going to suffer.

Now with these odds I would normally say bet on the underdog and hope but my gut instinct really says Dignitas have got this. I’m hoping the odds are going to settle down a bit soon as Dignitas comes down to perhaps a high 60% but we will have to wait and see.

Prediction:I think if Dignitas drop below 70% stick a small-medium bet on them if not I would just suggest skipping this game.

Check out nitrogensports.eu if you want to bet some btc on this match Smiley
14th December predictions Smiley ***UPDATE: G2 won as predicted! Good bet guys!

E-Frag vs G2 (BO2)

With this win G2 it will push them closer to taking 1st place in group B for the Acer Predator Masters Series, so this game is fairly important to them so I really can’t see why they would not try to put some effort into this.Rain is back from holidays + the hours of G2 raised alot in last 2 weeks so we can see they were practicing alot Smiley I really dont see a rason why G2 wouldnt take this 2-0 Smiley

Prediction: MEDIUM bet on G2 is adviced Smiley!

Go on nitrogensports.eu if you want to bet some btc on csgo matches Smiley
No more major matches worth attention today! I will post  Mouz vs HR later Smiley
BIG MATCH OF THE DAY ***UPDATE:As excpected close match at the end Fnatic managed to get on top! Sad
[/color]

Fnatic vs NaVi (BO3) Starts at 20:00 CET time

I will aproach this match with caution!You have to realise these are curently 2 best teams in the world facing of in BO5 grand final!! We saw both Fnatic match vs TSM and NaVis match vs Envy,and i have to say NaVi looked a little better,latest results between these 2 teams are all in favor of Fnatic as they seem to handle NaVi easy.In my opinion this match will be all on BACK OF GUARDIAN,if he delivers Na Vi will win.

Prediction: I will risk some btc and go on NaVI . GOOD LUCK GUYS! Site you can bet btc on CSGO:  nitrogensports.eu
Tyloo vs TBD(Winner of InchKing/Nxl) Starts at 17:00 CET time

Quick prediction,Tyloo is best Asian team at the moment,but i will recommend SKIP on this one since the odds are just yelling SKIP Smiley

i will check this one out i hope it will be correct you have a pretty good win/loss ratio what means you might give me a chance to earn some decent money with your picks i wish you good luck predicting the future games

Thanks for the reply bruce,there was a good money making match yesterday with good odds. Check it out above Fnatic vs TSM Smiley Stick around Fnatic vs Na VI prediction coming up later Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Quick prediction,Tyloo is best Asian team at the moment,but i will recommend SKIP on this one since the odds are just yelling SKIP Smiley

i will check this one out i hope it will be correct you have a pretty good win/loss ratio what means you might give me a chance to earn some decent money with your picks i wish you good luck predicting the future games
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Shit, did I leave the stove on?

Which tournament is this match under? I want to bet on Nitrogen. Thanks!

3/4 today if we count FOREFIT of Method Sad Summary:

Fnatic vs Liquid  Started at 19:00 CET time (BO3) *** UPDATE: Fnatic took it as predicted! Good bet Smiley

Piter vs eXplosive Started at 19:00 CET time (BO3) *** UPDATE: Piter took it as excpected ! Good bet! Smiley

Fnatic vs Old-TSM Match Started at 01:00 CET time (BO3) ***UPDATE: FNATIC TOOK IT! Great bet! Smiley

Method vs aeternus (BO3) Started at 03:00 CET time.***UPDATE: * Method forfeit due to their participation in the Turner FACEIT qualifier. UNLUCKY!

Awesome day today,new day started for me so im posting new bets soon Smiley Smiley

Very nice predictions. Wish you good luck so for your next matches ;() Be aware dont invest everything at all Wink

regards
DaveiT1337

Thanks Davei! Means alot
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Fnatic vs Liquid  Started at 19:00 CET time (BO3) *** UPDATE: Fnatic took it as predicted! Good bet Smiley

Piter vs eXplosive Started at 19:00 CET time (BO3) *** UPDATE: Piter took it as excpected ! Good bet! Smiley

Fnatic vs Old-TSM Match Started at 01:00 CET time (BO3) ***UPDATE: FNATIC TOOK IT! Great bet! Smiley

Method vs aeternus (BO3) Started at 03:00 CET time.***UPDATE: * Method forfeit due to their participation in the Turner FACEIT qualifier. UNLUCKY!

Awesome day today,new day started for me so im posting new bets soon Smiley Smiley

Very nice predictions. Wish you good luck so for your next matches ;() Be aware dont invest everything at all Wink

regards
DaveiT1337
Predictions for 13th december!

Revival vs HSGG (BO3) Starts at 18:00 CET time[/b]*** UPDATE:UPSET happened as predict enjoy your skins if you went on Revival ! Smiley

We saw Revivals last game vs Piter and it was down to last round to decide the match!They lost the match but showed great potential and it was a good showing of their decent skill! Lets talk about HSGG,this is NEW team compared to Revival,we are still waiting for them to win as they lost 4 opening matches as a team. Raw skill goes in favor of HSGG and i favor them to win this match,but since the team is new and needs to stabilise i will call LOW bet on Revival just do to being more experienced team.

Final prediction: If you have some LOW skins/small amount of btc you wanna gamble go on Revival as UPSET is possibilty,otherwise SKIP it.

If you want to bet BTC on CSGO matches you can check out nitrogensports.eu Good luck!

Method vs aeternus (BO3) Starts at 03:00 CET time. UPDATE: * Method forfeit due to their participation in the Turner FACEIT qualifier. UNLUCKY!

Ill keep this one short,this will be playground for Method,the only way they can lose this match is if they play 4vs5 Smiley

Large bet on Method is adviced,but since this is NA CS and odds are screwed up ,dont bet unless you are going 100$+ Smiley

Checkout nitrogensports.eu for BTC betting on CSGO Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: