Pages:
Author

Topic: current situation of cryptocurrency for 2018 - page 11. (Read 3086 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
I don't know. I mean if we look at crypto currency only this year then yes we will see a steep fall. But if we step back 5 years ago, we will definitely see that crypto did alot of movement this year. I think that we should not lose perspective and simply buy more and hold on to our coins and hope that the bear market will be over soon.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good. The market price for bitcoin and other crypto in the market are free falling and does not play a major market price increase since the highest peak market price for bitcoin hit on last december 2017. Thus, I am looking for some reason on this why this happen to cryptocurrency market and the real situation for cryptocurrency.

https://i.imgur.com/O2tfdaK.jpg

Basing on the graph it seems that market price for bitcoin stabilizes and eventually fall. The investors were withdrawing their investments on bitcoin for a certain reason and that is the cryptocurrency regulations. The blog from advisor.lk which has been posted by their staff writer stated that the current state of the cryptocurrency is not so good for the current owners as the currencies free falling since January 2018. , The blog stating the multiple reason for this and thus reasons for the decreasing trend and the major factor considered to be the government regulations on the cryptocurrencies, due to the various regulations imposed by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean and other governments resulted in major steep fall of cryptocurrencies.

The blog were talking about also with the two reasons for the government regulations, one is cryptocurrencies lack intrinsic value and governments view private currencies as a threat to their sovereignty.

Probably we could not expect bull run for crypto in the year 2018. We should not hope and expect for it to happen.

Reference: http://blog.advisor.lk/wp/2018/04/12/crypto-currencies-what-is-the-current-situation/

Zoom in one year starting at the end of 2013 and compare it to end of 2017.
If you see the analogy you will know that the price is going sideways until 20xx?But BTC is far away from mass adoption so the only question is when the third big bull run will be?I think it will not be before 2019 or 2020 but if you are a pessimist you also can say that it never happens.What will be the third wave of mass adoption? I think payment channels and banking service.Also POS acceptance. But since all BTC Cards got banned early 2018, because VISA and Mastercard are the monopolies ruling world wide transactions, mass adoption stopped. We need a decentralized Banking service and payment channels for more tx.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I believe that 2018 is a turbulent year for BTC. The sudden increase in sales prices this year (January) surprised many people. I believe this is a stepping stone for the development of electronic money. All you need is patience and expectation that is the key to success in the field of electronic money.
I agree with your opinion. At that time I was very surprised that the price of the BTC increased so suddenly. Because of that I have sold out and made more profit. Its price has fluctuated in recent months, I just hope that in the next few years BTC will be less volatile to attract more investment.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
for this year crypto has experienced a very drastic decline, so many feel that they are getting a big loss because there are sellers who panic when the market has dropped dramatically, so this year is a severe ordeal for crypto
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It is clear that the bear market has stayed for quite a long time now yet most of the coins especially the large cap coins have shown signs of recovering especially Bitcoin has kept a steady range of price on the market which is a sign of being in the recovery phase. Eventually, the bull will come after Bitcoin fully recovers.

So we need to wait for a while to sell bitcoin at the price we want. I think this is the time for bitcoin and altcoin to start the recovery of the price. As you say, the market still trying to increase and it gives good progress to go on the right way, and we can hope that soon, the price will increasingly higher. The situations will change, and we will see the cryptocurrency will rise again like before, so you need to prepare yourself by analyzing selling your coin at the high price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
It is clear that the bear market has stayed for quite a long time now yet most of the coins especially the large cap coins have shown signs of recovering especially Bitcoin has kept a steady range of price on the market which is a sign of being in the recovery phase. Eventually, the bull will come after Bitcoin fully recovers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Bitcoin was created by it's inventor to serve a purpose of equality, efficiency and to avoid corruption in the sytem but it cannot stop whatever attitude people have with regards to investment. This attitude towards, investment like cryptocurrency is the major reason why we have this kind of trends of up and down. I'm really hoping that legitimate cryptocurrency will recover soon.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
This year is about to end as we are halfway in this final quarter and the cryptomarket remained in the bearish trend. From the past months of staying in this trend, there is still no sign of reversal of trend until now which is contrary to most of the past years.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
whole year of 2018 was a big disasters for investors and holders.
as of now we are getting the stable stage and hoping to get better day by day.
tehre are still hopes that this year will end in good hands.
Yes, the price of every coin are mostly not moving, They are stuck in their lowest value, It is a disaster indeed for the investors of this year because of the many lost of funds in the market and the small profit they acquired.
Activity: 249

the absence of a large price increase makes everyone have a paradigm that 2018 is the year of correction for crypto. I also ended up not expecting too much and staying focused on daily profits. Especially because December is a time when there are many people who tend to sell their crypto assets.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
    Maybe the current siruation of cryptocurrency is not good and bring people to get worried about their invesent but if we take a look at the price of bitcoin it is still high and remain stable until now. We are hoping that it will recover soon so that those who had loses will make profit again.
Activity: 371
Activity: 350
2018 is a year of chaotic electronic money market. Its price suddenly rose early in the year with high prices causing many to be surprised by this. But a few months later its price dropped, perhaps this is the beginning of the development of BTC. I believe that next year the market will grow stronger, and BTC will be legalized in other countries and be present in every transaction in the world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
As long as it is not going down I am fine with it. The reason why I believe bitcoin is strong is that we are still on the road to be much better than we used to be with every imaginable stat. From marketcap to price to user interest to more places to use bitcoin and all other kinds of stuff.

We are basically on the road to become one of the top currencies in the world behind dollar, euro, sterling and so forth, bitcoin has a potential to be used by more people than say Australian dollar is used for. This would really create a huge deal for us since we can literally go around the world spending only bitcoin and survive.

The true dream of a bitcoin person should not be that bitcoin could reach to $100k one day, I don't care about the price, the true dream should be and always been that we could potentially live only with bitcoin without needing fiat and honestly it looks like we are getting there sooner rather than later.
Activity: 504
the expectation of growth is ruining bitcoin even more, because thus later those who hoped for it will leave the market

There's some chances that bitcoin can be global in future. The reason is bitcoin is highly volatile and grow more than Gold silver and other cryptocurrencies.

I would rather say that these chances are very high. I am almost sure that the cryptocurrencies will be used globally and partly replace the traditional money. As for the market, it will recover.
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Now the market situation is a completely bearish mode which we don't have any clue how long it is going to take. Even now it is very tough to get trade because suddenly the prices of altcoins kept falling. Already we lose a lot of value which nobody did expect this situation.

I see another situation - the bears are struggling with bulls. I hope that the bulls will be the winners finally. Thus, the market is floating and swinging all the time. Suppose, the situation will become clearer in December.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Yeah you are right , this year is not good in crypto but i hope before and after the end of this year something good is happen . Dont make your self down be positive even if you see the market down you have a chance to hold more because of that and we have a chance to earn more. So be ready for the good happen , goodluck to us.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
This year was really not good for crypto currency because it had suffered great loss for some investors compared to last year. Bear market was all over the place and really changed the tempo and began endless downtrend that might scared some investors to sell dip price of their assets. That downtrend caused because of disapproval of ETF that really gave the hard blow for bitcoin and to other altcoins as well. Hopefully before end of the year we can see a comeback and making crypto great again.
Activity: 588
Yeah that's right cryptocurrency is not good a this time. There's is no changes happen at all markets are still on downs and it is a bad things for all cryptocurrency holders or investment.
it just temporary in my opinion, while all investors confidence again about market fundamental especially about etf approval or bakkt trade they would buy bitcoin and altcoin.so market could recovered soon.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
With the continues bearish market trend, this situation had force many investors to left from cryptocurrency and sell their coins at lower price. This is also alarming as we don't know when this going to rise again. Although I still believe that we just need time to bounce back as this technology has capability to rise again. Keep the faith and be patient.
No doubt that currently people are passing from difficult situation, but I hope that the current hard time will not remain forever, but I hope that very soon everything will become good and very soon we will again see a good increase in bitcoin price and investors will surely get good profit form bitcoin investment.
Pages:
Jump to: