Pages:
Author

Topic: current situation of cryptocurrency for 2018 - page 8. (Read 3086 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   I don`t like when people start their thread with:
-"Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good"!
   Why it`s not good? Bitcoin has a price steady at $6000+, can anyone share was that the case ever before? No, Bitcoin never had so high bottom. Other crypto-currencies
holding some prices, what`s the problem? I will answer, problem for many people is that prices are not growing all the time! Which isn`t a normal thing.

November or December 2018 will be the best months for some cryptocurrencies including bitcoin cash, ripple and DASH. Fork of BCH is coming on 15 November so demand of bch increases which positivly effects bch’s price. So we can say that 2018 is not the year of cryptocurrencies except bch and ripple.

Yes I agree with you I have also notice that bch and ripple this past months has seeing potential before the end of the year and and I also expecting that month of november to december some major coins will have a high increase but not to too high I think.

So fork from a forked coin is a good thing? Enlighten me please!
Activity: 158
Merit: 2
November or December 2018 will be the best months for some cryptocurrencies including bitcoin cash, ripple and DASH. Fork of BCH is coming on 15 November so demand of bch increases which positivly effects bch’s price. So we can say that 2018 is not the year of cryptocurrencies except bch and ripple.

Yes I agree with you I have also notice that bch and ripple this past months has seeing potential before the end of the year and and I also expecting that month of november to december some major coins will have a high increase but not to too high I think.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I will describe bitcoin in a few words and crypto currency have changed the whole world and present situation of the market is good bitcoin is very stable and i hope that in the coming years bitcoin will be operated in the world for financial transactions, in present time we can buy bitcoin at this affordable price and i will trade this for some other good coins and 2018 is a tough year for crypto and the whole market is affected in this year many bad news have shaken the market and that causes bitcoin to down.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
Current conditions for cryptocurrency prices at the exchange place have started to recover in price even though they don't have very fast price movements but I am very confident this year can exceed the price of bitcoin in 2017 and will be more expensive.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
I love this situation right now, bitcoin seems strong above 6k and this is probably great accumulation moment.
Price could go a bit lower, but not more than 30% in my opinion.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
If you only focus on the all time high price, then it sure is bad this year for cryptocurrency because it is really far away from all time high. But if you compared it last year, then you could see that Bitcoin has stabilize in this current which is still good because Bull might come anytime. Maybe next year.
Yeah for few weeks bitcoin had been stable and this is a good sign that those dumpers have gone with the system. Indeed for 2018 is a shocking year for me as I witness the peak price of almost $20k and goes down to $5k in just less than a year. Anyway, life must go on and it seems next year is a good year for us.
Activity: 196
We may not see a bull market this year, but the longer we wait, the stronger the next bull market will be, but I do not think we need to wait another year for that to happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
If you only focus on the all time high price, then it sure is bad this year for cryptocurrency because it is really far away from all time high. But if you compared it last year, then you could see that Bitcoin has stabilize in this current which is still good because Bull might come anytime. Maybe next year.

that is the problem with the people they are also comparing the current situation for the past all time high, maybe we should better focus on how we can earn a lot and hold and prepare for the next big thing in the market because we dont know when it will happen.
Activity: 451
Merit: 15
Investor
Current situation is not for cryptocurrency from 2018 starting itself there is no significant growth in bitcoin. Again and again the price is falling and it makes bitcoin holders panic.

But then hodlers, investors and people connected to cryptocurrency do not need to worry, because this is just a critical state of cryptocurrency or bitcoin, it will soon rise. This may just be the preparatory stage for the huge pump that will going to happen. Everybody just needs to wait.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
I can't say that the current situation of Cryptocurrency is good because many Currency are getting dump a day or weeks to come that's why I just keep positive that my investments will gonna grow by the end of the year or this coming months.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Current situation is not for cryptocurrency from 2018 starting itself there is no significant growth in bitcoin. Again and again the price is falling and it makes bitcoin holders panic.
not before investing, we already understand the risks that we will get in investing with crypto currencies by knowing they might panic and fear will diminish, maybe the development of crypto currencies is affected also by their own investors, prices and developments cannot be ascertained
Activity: 882
This year's condition is indeed bad for cryptocurrency, but this does not mean the end of cryptocurrency, and for the following year cryptocurrency will be able to rise again. Never give up on this year's conditions, this bad condition is only temporary and better conditions will occur next year.
We have nothing to do, how to work and expect better times. True, bounty hunters are now very difficult, the ICO projects all continue their deadlines, almost no one pays out new tokens, and the cents paid are worth it. We work almost empty. Previously, at least the point was in pumping the account, but now I don’t even see the point. However, soon the New Year and the events must finally come on. But it's just boring, significant news is long gone.
this time periode maybe the hardest ever for cryptocommunity.after at end of last year we celebrate the highest price ever,now we was in bad condition.cryptocurrency price did not recovered yet , and all ico project dumped at market.
we have several phase in our life.sometimes we were happy ,  but sometimes too we were sad.so dont worry with current condition.history always repeat it self.so someday bitcoin price at $20k would repeat too.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
This year's condition is indeed bad for cryptocurrency, but this does not mean the end of cryptocurrency, and for the following year cryptocurrency will be able to rise again. Never give up on this year's conditions, this bad condition is only temporary and better conditions will occur next year.
We have nothing to do, how to work and expect better times. True, bounty hunters are now very difficult, the ICO projects all continue their deadlines, almost no one pays out new tokens, and the cents paid are worth it. We work almost empty. Previously, at least the point was in pumping the account, but now I don’t even see the point. However, soon the New Year and the events must finally come on. But it's just boring, significant news is long gone.
this time periode maybe the hardest ever for cryptocommunity.after at end of last year we celebrate the highest price ever,now we was in bad condition.cryptocurrency price did not recovered yet , and all ico project dumped at market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Crypto conditions are currently unpredictable, this year is full of concerns and far from the conditions at the end of 2017, this makes many beginner investors a little disappointed, and have to learn more to get the bull run back.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
the condition of the cryptocurrency price in 2018 is really terrible because the price of bitcoin which initially reached a price of $ 20k and currently this year the price of bitcoin falls to around $ 5- $ 6k and that will make many people regret and lose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
the condition of the cryptocurrency price this year was really sad, I got a lot of losses because the prices fell very deeply making a lot of traders panic and choosing to secure assets by selling at cheap prices and getting losses.
i think many have same fate as you, where they experience a decline in assets of up to 80%, with decline in the price of bitcoin making all coins and tokens experience same thing, this year is indeed hard, but not to give up
Pages:
Jump to: