Pages:
Author

Topic: current situation of cryptocurrency for 2018 - page 6. (Read 3086 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 250
yes, I also say that the cryptocurrency for 2018 is not very good. the market price of bitcoin and altcoin fell from January to now. and recently the price of bitcoin has dropped significantly, making holders feel panic for now. and the decline in bitcoin prices definitely affects the altcoin price. in 2018 I think the year is not good for bitcoin and altcoin, but I hope that in December tomorrow the price of bitcoin can rise again.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Well cryptocurrencies now is not in good situation because of bloody and bearish market but instead of we think that this is not a good year for us much better to buy more and wait the great time to make a good profit.  Actually some of crypto users take this opportunity to buy more crypto coin so when bull run is come we can get great profit.
Activity: 812
yes 2018 is the year of decline in bitcoin. after bitcoin skyrocketed at the end of 2017. bitcoin has continued to decline since the beginning of this year until now and its value is now only $ 4333. whereas before many predicted the bitcoin reduction limit was only $ 5000. maybe bitcoin will drop to $ 3000. and the decline in bitcoin made the crypto market red. hopefully 2019 bitcoin will rise again.
The current situation of the cryptocurrency for 2018 is not good and it take longer to rise, that's why many of us disappointed because its price is continuously falling. But I'm still hoping for the rising of its price before end of the year, but if not going to happen then maybe this coming year will be good or possible cryptocurrency price rise.
Activity: 450
Merit: 107
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
yes 2018 is the year of decline in bitcoin. after bitcoin skyrocketed at the end of 2017. bitcoin has continued to decline since the beginning of this year until now and its value is now only $ 4333. whereas before many predicted the bitcoin reduction limit was only $ 5000. maybe bitcoin will drop to $ 3000. and the decline in bitcoin made the crypto market red. hopefully 2019 bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
For some reason, we used to consider 2017 as a very successful year for Bitcoin. But if you recall October 2017, the situation with the course of Bitcoin looked no less sad than it is now. It rapidly fell, but already in December there was a colossal growth that agitated all market participants. So everything can be repeated, because Bitcoin has no limitations in time, or in the degree of growth or fall.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
2018 still not ended. Maybe december 2018 will a good month for bitcoin because wall street will launch exchanger for their big investor. I am still optimistic that bitcoin will recover again because i think bitcoin is long term investment
The month of November has been terrible for cryptocurrencies and I doubt the month of December is going to be any better, there are many predictions that say that the bear market that we are seeing is not going to be over by then and could probably be extended until 2019, something that seems very likely if we base our predictions on what we are seeing right now, so while I'm hoping for the best and for a recovery by that time I'm preparing myself in the case that doesn't happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
The present situation of the crypto currency is better for me and in this whole year is used for recovery of the crypto and it is important to to keep an eye on the market and changes occurred in the market which is not the problem but some time bad news affects badly the whole market but that is just for time being.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good. The market price for bitcoin and other crypto in the market are free falling and does not play a major market price increase since the highest peak market price for bitcoin hit on last december 2017. Thus, I am looking for some reason on this why this happen to cryptocurrency market and the real situation for cryptocurrency.

Basing on the graph it seems that market price for bitcoin stabilizes and eventually fall. The investors were withdrawing their investments on bitcoin for a certain reason and that is the cryptocurrency regulations. The blog from advisor.lk which has been posted by their staff writer stated that the current state of the cryptocurrency is not so good for the current owners as the currencies free falling since January 2018. , The blog stating the multiple reason for this and thus reasons for the decreasing trend and the major factor considered to be the government regulations on the cryptocurrencies, due to the various regulations imposed by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean and other governments resulted in major steep fall of cryptocurrencies.

The blog were talking about also with the two reasons for the government regulations, one is cryptocurrencies lack intrinsic value and governments view private currencies as a threat to their sovereignty.

Probably we could not expect bull run for crypto in the year 2018. We should not hope and expect for it to happen.

Reference: http://blog.advisor.lk/wp/2018/04/12/crypto-currencies-what-is-the-current-situation/
Well, I’m just happy it didn’t drop that much as I expected it would. Although I’m hearing news that it may still drop again, cause the bear is not yet over. Bear will always have a long duration than a Bull market :Bull just came last year and lasted just a few months and now is Bear is likely to take a year and a half or possibly two years before we see another bull.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
The current market is really stable, and worth investing. In 2017 coins went all up, then it went down. I heard people say that they are waiting for the next bull run. I also think that it is coming.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency for 2018 is not really good. The market price for bitcoin and other crypto in the market are free falling and does not play a major market price increase since the highest peak market price for bitcoin hit on last december 2017. Thus, I am looking for some reason on this why this happen to cryptocurrency market and the real situation for cryptocurrency.

https://i.imgur.com/O2tfdaK.jpg

Basing on the graph it seems that market price for bitcoin stabilizes and eventually fall. The investors were withdrawing their investments on bitcoin for a certain reason and that is the cryptocurrency regulations. The blog from advisor.lk which has been posted by their staff writer stated that the current state of the cryptocurrency is not so good for the current owners as the currencies free falling since January 2018. , The blog stating the multiple reason for this and thus reasons for the decreasing trend and the major factor considered to be the government regulations on the cryptocurrencies, due to the various regulations imposed by the Chinese, Japanese and Korean and other governments resulted in major steep fall of cryptocurrencies.

The blog were talking about also with the two reasons for the government regulations, one is cryptocurrencies lack intrinsic value and governments view private currencies as a threat to their sovereignty.

Probably we could not expect bull run for crypto in the year 2018. We should not hope and expect for it to happen.

Reference: http://blog.advisor.lk/wp/2018/04/12/crypto-currencies-what-is-the-current-situation/

Yes i agree over last 5 years Crypto Currency has been at boom. Its aout time for it to settle down and become mature and stable.
But the problem we would face is that sooner or later it will start falling and there is no real evidence that how much it would fall. Just a prediction.
Activity: 899
2018 still not ended. Maybe december 2018 will a good month for bitcoin because wall street will launch exchanger for their big investor. I am still optimistic that bitcoin will recover again because i think bitcoin is long term investment

I am also trying to stay an optimist. However, even when it happens that the market will not grow in December, we will not give up. Suppose, all of us have to wait for the next bull run.
main reason i am still survive in this market was blockchain technology that could implemented in near future.although its price didnt recovered yet, but i am sure it could happen soon or later.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

I am also trying to stay an optimist. However, even when it happens that the market will not grow in December, we will not give up. Suppose, all of us have to wait for the next bull run.
Activity: 714

This year is the year where the all token and even the market are down. At this current situation many people use it as their chance to invest a lot especially in bitcoin which the price is low. However, many people are worried simply the price is not yet recover and most of the people who buy bitcoin last year are now worried because of the market and price.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Although Bitcoin's price has gone down this year, it is still higher than it was in previous years. We should trust that the crypto market will dominate currencies.
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
2018 is a stable year for crypto and tends to decline until now, all are getting anxious and anxious about the current market trends. but I am still optimistic that cryptocurrency can still rise and have a better price the following year. be patient and continue to believe in crypto
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yes well know in the year of 2018 the cryptocurrency it's in the dip situation, But we don't need to panic for that actually it was only short days or months to dip the price of altcoins in the market. Even if the bitcoin was just stable for now the price of $6k always, We are so glad that bitcoin not going down so fast.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
For this whole year crypto have not show any good progress like last year but the community is rising due to it's importance and value and bitcoin value is now stable and for long term we can keep it with out any worry and crypto currency situation is good now so for trade and online payments time is good and doing businesses in crypto is the sign of success, Present situation of crypto currency is good but if the price were reached at $10000 i think the true will be this one and a good entry in the 2019.
Activity: 532
If you look at other markets particularly the stock exchanges of countries and the foreign exchange or even the commodities market you will see that the prices are really down so this is not only happening in the cryptocurrency market, we might even call this a minor recession compared to what we have experienced way back 2008. But like any market cycle this will come to an end as this is just timing partnered with some major world events which will all pass in time, we just have to be patient for the next bull market to come.

I totally agree, it's not just happening in cryptocurrency but other form of investment as well. I do believe that all of this investments, stocks, trading, forex and the like will recover soon and will going to have a good market.
bearish market usually followed by bullish market after market psychology recovered.bearish would not run forever, it can stopped too.and vice versa.

Its true, bearish condition will not forever. Like others market, recovery will happen in crypto market soon. Many good news will come to cryptomarket and it will increase investor confident
recovery come to market when all negative news and sentiment gone.but to make market psychology and trust come back was not easy to do.we really need do postive action
it's true because now and in this year negative news is still circulating everywhere which makes it very difficult for the market to experience price increases again at the beginning
Activity: 899
If you look at other markets particularly the stock exchanges of countries and the foreign exchange or even the commodities market you will see that the prices are really down so this is not only happening in the cryptocurrency market, we might even call this a minor recession compared to what we have experienced way back 2008. But like any market cycle this will come to an end as this is just timing partnered with some major world events which will all pass in time, we just have to be patient for the next bull market to come.

I totally agree, it's not just happening in cryptocurrency but other form of investment as well. I do believe that all of this investments, stocks, trading, forex and the like will recover soon and will going to have a good market.
bearish market usually followed by bullish market after market psychology recovered.bearish would not run forever, it can stopped too.and vice versa.

Its true, bearish condition will not forever. Like others market, recovery will happen in crypto market soon. Many good news will come to cryptomarket and it will increase investor confident
recovery come to market when all negative news and sentiment gone.but to make market psychology and trust come back was not easy to do.we really need do postive action
Positive actions carried out massively by most bitcoiners. smallest thing in my opinion is don't panic about market right now. so that demand is still low, of course, does not make prices fall deep
dont be panic and keep believe to this market were easiest thing we could to do and bring big impact to all cryptocurrency price.and if followed by the majority investors  , price could recovered again.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

Positive actions carried out massively by most bitcoiners. smallest thing in my opinion is don't panic about market right now. so that demand is still low, of course, does not make prices fall deep
Pages:
Jump to: