Pages:
Author

Topic: current situation of cryptocurrency for 2018 - page 3. (Read 3086 times)

copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
now the crypto price is not so good in 2017 which we know is getting such a large percentage increase that it becomes very popular in all countries where the contents of bitcoin and crypto make blockchain technology widely known by several digital companies.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think what kill most traders and investors this year is a herd mentality, most people go where there is the most noise, I was telling someone about crypto he did not say much but was following the price of the space, and when Ethereum move from $80 to $115, he started disturbing looking to buy, people prefer when price is movign up to get into the game and not when is going down
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
YEAR 2018 will end up rising as what we are seeing now.
2019 will be better than 2017 as 2018 will start the rise now.
This is what we are waiting for and we should seek more of it. start buying as the price still low.

Its true, 2018 will over and it looks market start recover again. Crypto market cap already increasing more than $25billions in just 3 days and i think 2019 will be good year for cryptomarket. I am believe many good news will come and affecting market fluctuation.
we hope this is will good movement for december closing.and also good start for next year, so we become more optimistic about cryptocurrency future.and more investors will attracted in market.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
This is what we are waiting for and we should seek more of it. start buying as the price still low.

Its true, 2018 will over and it looks market start recover again. Crypto market cap already increasing more than $25billions in just 3 days and i think 2019 will be good year for cryptomarket. I am believe many good news will come and affecting market fluctuation.
Activity: 371
Activity: 420
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
Too many projects have really gone out as if bubbles that pops. We cannot blame them for such events. The global economy is not really well and because cryptocurrency is not an exemption things like these are expected. The thing we might do next is to look ahead in advance and plan possible actions do, so that loses will be minimized should it happen to us. Things are really unexpectable so we must be one step ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
The global economy crashed in this current year. Cryptocurrency market is not just the market that got down.  Even the stockmarket and the forex market got crashed in this current year.
Yes, it was evident that the crypto market would crash. However, many people were absolutely sure that these negative changes would never touch the cryptocurrencies. But it happened.

Last winter, almost all people were blind. Everybody was so excited to see that the cryptocurrencies were running up to the hill, and no one thought that the fall was so close.
at that moment no body thought bitcoin price will down sharply like current condition.we've see this bearish trend happen one year.and it make much investor bored with this situation.
Disappointed people are of course those who are late to know Bitcoin. Even if you know Bitcoin a few years ago, it is very likely that you will be able to make a big profit. But it's never too late, we all need to be able to do our best and take advantage of every situation that exists. Opportunities are getting smaller, but that does not mean that we lose opportunities !!!
Activity: 434
Now that the cryptocurrency market is cleaning up some bad projects, the bad altcoin has already depreciated a lot, so I think it is time to start a bull market. Investors need an inspiring market, otherwise the exchange does not have any income.
Activity: 798
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
The global economy crashed in this current year. Cryptocurrency market is not just the market that got down.  Even the stockmarket and the forex market got crashed in this current year.
Yes, it was evident that the crypto market would crash. However, many people were absolutely sure that these negative changes would never touch the cryptocurrencies. But it happened.

Last winter, almost all people were blind. Everybody was so excited to see that the cryptocurrencies were running up to the hill, and no one thought that the fall was so close.
at that moment no body thought bitcoin price will down sharply like current condition.we've see this bearish trend happen one year.and it make much investor bored with this situation.
Activity: 588
and it was all going on well and good until the price fell further again and led to another sell off fever. Anyway the current market sentiments is showing something good maybe on its way in the coming years. It seems the bears are giving up and the volume is gradually rising in response to the little rises we're getting.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

Therefore for what is happening now is general crisis in trading market? Though, as I can see with the market in crypto trading majority of them are not in good terms of value, where most of it are dumped its price. Where it leads to traders to gave up their capital of having a thought that it will down to zero value which is not going to happen in reality.
Activity: 504

Activity: 518
The market is still down, the value of most of cryptocurrencies became low because of high supply and low demand. The market crashes because there are many investors who withdraw their money that causes low support.

I feel that everything will change soon. As soon as the cryptocurrencies are down and very cheap, the market has started already greeting new investors. Suppose, it will affect the crypto prices positively.
Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
90-95% Trader always buy at the top price. this statment from the survey, i dont know why all people buying at the high price. And they always refuse buying like this condition. The situation of crypto right now we on Despresion level.
Activity: 854
Current situation is not for cryptocurrency from 2018 starting itself there is no significant growth in bitcoin. Again and again the price is falling and it makes bitcoin holders panic.
why should you panic isn't it before starting an investment investors understand all the risks that will be obtained in investing with a price crypto currency that no one can determine
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Same thing happened around 2013 to 2015, the price went high and dropped. Then later it started to go up a bit and in 2017 it got the bull run and price went high again.

So if history is trying to repeat itself the same way again, then there is nothing wrong with it, cause we are already sure that after all this the price will still go up. The problem with some people is that they lack patience. If you’re going to invest in cryptocurrency, then you better have patience and stop ranting about price fall.
History is not repeating itself, we repeat history. As you say that there are now many times that the value of bitcoin dropped so much but it regain its normal value because the demand of the people to bitcoin increased. I am sure that it is part of a cycle and we can see the growth of the bitcoin in the following months.
this month I think it's hard to see bitcoin recovering. certainly takes a long time after dropping away. of course patience determines our success, so keep psychological so as not to panic
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
Dreamers will soon die in the crypto market. When the financial markets are down, investors always think that the market will be pumped in late 2018. That is a big mistake and we should stay away from that mistake. We should set out to fight this red market.
Well they always expect the same as last year even though it was the wrong thing. this year the market is not like last year's down and up big
Market is not at its good state right now, and I don't think it can recover that fast within a short period of time, with few more days to come before new year sets. There are various reasons behind why price fluctuates heavily, but with this current situation, we have to stay calm because if we panic out of disappointment and be stressed out with things that are out of control, then it won't make us be productive and efficient. Believe and trust that market won't leave us behind, it may take earlier or longer for its recovery but no need to rush on things. Patience and knowledge play a vital role when you are in the field of cryptocurrency. Never lose hope and don't be negatively affected with all the controversies around.
Activity: 481
Same thing happened around 2013 to 2015, the price went high and dropped. Then later it started to go up a bit and in 2017 it got the bull run and price went high again.

So if history is trying to repeat itself the same way again, then there is nothing wrong with it, cause we are already sure that after all this the price will still go up. The problem with some people is that they lack patience. If you’re going to invest in cryptocurrency, then you better have patience and stop ranting about price fall.
History is not repeating itself, we repeat history. As you say that there are now many times that the value of bitcoin dropped so much but it regain its normal value because the demand of the people to bitcoin increased. I am sure that it is part of a cycle and we can see the growth of the bitcoin in the following months.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
Dreamers will soon die in the crypto market. When the financial markets are down, investors always think that the market will be pumped in late 2018. That is a big mistake and we should stay away from that mistake. We should set out to fight this red market.
Well they always expect the same as last year even though it was the wrong thing. this year the market is not like last year's down and up big
Activity: 434
in this situation it is very difficult to wait for the next occurrence of the crypto now even though I am really on board. but as long as I understand and accept whatever situation in the crypto and somebody told me not to worry because since then some of these situations happen just wait, do not be panic and of course also need patience so that we can achieve the next success someday.
Pages:
Jump to: