Pages:
Author

Topic: Custom Made Mining Cases! [Made to your demands!] - page 6. (Read 10021 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
<3 Bitcoins
Added another model, fully enclosed for external exhaust cards so all the air is brought in through the back and exhausted out the front! FOR EXTERNAL EXHAUST CARDS ONLY!!!!!!
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
<3 Bitcoins
I have decided to start using my materials to make custom cases for you guys I will customize it to anyone's needs as of now I only have 2 models made anyone who is interested in buying or requesting a custom change the the frame please pm me or post in the thread  Grin I can edit the case to be anything you want add fans put psu in a different spot and change how the video cards are laid out.

Here is the model I have at the moment will add more if this is successful and people are interested!

PLEASE NOTE: The metal bar supporting the cards will not fit cards with a dvi slot at the top so if you plan on putting 5970's in this please let me know so if you plan to order.

Guys for now I am halting on these as they were to hard to produce and were costing me a lot more money then the listed price. Since I have seen bitcoins start to pick back up again I may in the enar future re open this and start making cases out of wood and shipping them to you as kits, but as far as I know this may not happen for a while. Have complete the 2 projects I have started shipped out 1 of the cases to belguim hope Ssoele.be gets his case soon! As for the second client I have I will be shipping his out shortly.

Design CHEAP! (Selling for 110$ If in USA I estimate 10$ to ship):
This model has 1 psu's and whatever the motherboard can hold.

Design 1 (Selling for 180$ If in USA I estimate 20$ to ship):
You can customize this case by choosing to have 1 psu or 2 psu's as well as choosing the max video card limit from 5-7
This model has 2 psu's and 7 cards max!
Dimensions 2' 8" 3/4" x 11" 1/2" x 8" 9/16"

Design 2 (Selling for 190$ If in USA I estimate 20$ to ship):
You can customize this by choosing the max video card limit 5-7
This model has 2 psu's and 7 cards max!
Dimensions 1' 9" 3/4" x 11" 1/2" x 1' 1" 1/16"

Complete projects:

Ssoele.be (350$)

Base:

Finished:

Packing I did:

Pages: