Pages:
Author

Topic: Cut losses - page 3. (Read 21562 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 28, 2018, 04:30:04 AM
It is quite difficult to explain this situation. To begin with, why did you sell at this level? This is a good resistance that he can not break and you believe in his imminent fall? What is the rationale for your decision?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 01:09:49 AM
You buy ethereum at such an expensive price and if you apply cut losses it seems that it will only make you lose, you better wait until the price goes up again because the cryptocurrency price can definitely be very expensive again, you just need to be patient because if you panic it will only make you lose.
Activity: 420
December 25, 2018, 12:42:13 AM
I believe that Ethereum will continue to remain one of the main coins in the modern crypto market. In any case, will be able to survive and grow in the future. Therefore, at the current price below $ 100 you cannot sell Eth, you just need to continue to hold and buy coins.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
CryptoMarketAds
December 24, 2018, 10:12:08 AM
It surely mean that you can earn profit a more faster, but its risk are high. Because you have no assurance that it would expect to go on your expectation. Making investment on pumps and dumps, are smart yet difficult move.
Activity: 392
December 23, 2018, 12:29:25 PM
I would now start investing in cryptocurrencies in the long term, well, I mean for a year or two. Ethereum is also worth buying. I think that now the price should fall, but closer to spring will begin to grow.

many people expect the price of ETH will drop even lower, but for some reasons today it has begun to grow. and growth is going very well. Now the price is already 133 dollars. I still keep USDT
I'm just like you in the usdt, the growth now all altcoins is, you need to calm down and wait for a lower price, it is unlikely that we will now see a bullish trend , and who is in eth I would have sold now about 50% , and I think it will be possible to buy below $80
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
December 23, 2018, 07:48:31 AM
I would now start investing in cryptocurrencies in the long term, well, I mean for a year or two. Ethereum is also worth buying. I think that now the price should fall, but closer to spring will begin to grow.

many people expect the price of ETH will drop even lower, but for some reasons today it has begun to grow. and growth is going very well. Now the price is already 133 dollars. I still keep USDT
Activity: 406
December 23, 2018, 07:45:05 AM
OK so I bought ETH a while back when it was 600 dollars.

Now that ETH is 275 is it a good move to sell my ETH and buy back in? Wouldnt profit be faster when market picks up like that or not?

Please help me understand
if you sell now the loss is too big, or you can follow my habits when I get a loss. for example you now have a capital of $ 500 after that is divided into 2, for which $ 250 you buy eth at the current price (1eth = $ 134) and the second you can pending buy orders at $ 85 only as an example you try to analyze and take steps to reduce losses
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 07:21:21 AM
You can of course choose to develop such a trading strategy, which I think is also very suitable for the current cryptocurrency market.
I think that the only strategy today, to avoid losses in the cryptocurrency market, is to calm down a bit and leave all your coins in long-term storage until the market recovers. Any trading actions can lead to losses and carry a large proportion of risk.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 06:25:30 AM
You can of course choose to develop such a trading strategy, which I think is also very suitable for the current cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 462
December 23, 2018, 05:15:49 AM

Now that ETH is 275 is it a good move to sell my ETH and buy back in? Wouldnt profit be faster when market picks up like that or not?

A coin of $ 270 could be sold, so that later Ethereum could be bought cheaper. But at the current price below $ 100 to sell Ethereum is not necessary. I believe that now Eth has already reached its minimum level, will continue to only go up. Therefore, I prefer to hold coins for at least a year.
Activity: 518
December 22, 2018, 07:36:57 AM

I fully agree that Ethereum has descended very strongly and in the new year of course I as well as you expect great growth from Ethereum.
But I think it is worth waiting for growth only by the end of the year , but the fact that Ethereum is not necessary to sell now is a fact)
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 21, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

I fully agree that Ethereum has descended very strongly and in the new year of course I as well as you expect great growth from Ethereum.
Activity: 686
December 21, 2018, 07:44:55 PM
Activity: 402
December 21, 2018, 07:16:07 PM
Ethereum is still a good bet but there is increasing competition from NEO, Cardano, EOS, and LISK. I would not invest purely in ethereum, but in all of it's competitors as well just in case it fails to scale well
Activity: 1414
Merit: 254
December 21, 2018, 07:15:25 PM
Selling is not a good step for you to do, you better buy eth again while the price is still low, at least it cannot cover the losses you experience. But if you sell it you will lose everything, a huge loss.
People will stop buy again while he still hasn't made a profit from what he's holding. It's easy to say that, if it is you, you will definitely be preoccupied with the panic feeling, because the price has dropped so deep and you have imagined how much loss you have received. What you want to do is just how to minimize the loss.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
December 21, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

if you didn't sell your eth yet,,
i think now is too late for sell my friend
there is only one you can do for now,, just hodl your eth,, do not sell it in current price,, you will lose a lot of money
i believe ethereum will be back and grow more than $600 in the next year my friend
Activity: 183
December 21, 2018, 06:53:07 PM
Selling is not a good step for you to do, you better buy eth again while the price is still low, at least it cannot cover the losses you experience. But if you sell it you will lose everything, a huge loss.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
December 21, 2018, 06:29:45 PM
we have to make sales at the right time to sell or reinvest the ETH we hold. $ 275 is quite high, we don't know that prices will continue to rise or fall, consider also because the market moves very fast. sell and invest in several ICO projects to take advantage.
Therefore timing is everything for trading and investment. We must do market analysis and adjust it to our Bep. Even if we have to cut it we have to find the right strategy, whether it can buy back or wait and see until there are proper timings before the price bounces. Risks are always there, we must be patient and do our best.
Activity: 336
December 21, 2018, 06:04:24 PM
I hurried and sold promising coins, which, even with such a market, are growing, so I won’t risk with ethereum — let it still lie in my wallet))

Ethereum should always be in your wallet. This is the main coin through which all other coins and tokens are traded.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
December 21, 2018, 06:02:49 PM
Well obviously you just have to chill at the moment its not the right time to sell any either the market will surely power back up and then you can dish out your coins for sake but not at this point in time
as long as we can get profit in this bear market why don't we sell it. Even if it's a small profit it's not a problem because it reduces risk. we don't know whether the next day will go up or even actually it will actually go down we don't know.
Pages:
Jump to: