Pages:
Author

Topic: CWC2019 Prediction Pool - Win x BTC [Additional prize in every round] - page 73. (Read 10967 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Great, Bangladesh did it lol. South Africa already struggling for their first Win in this tournament, their next match is with India. Finger crossed for India and wishing that they ( Proteas) will not get their rhythm and jojo back on their side. Cheesy

We have Eng vs Pak today guys. Thrashing or comfortable win?
Activity: 1890
Merit: 300
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Congratulations to the Bangladeshi team. It was not all luck or granted, they had worked hard for years and they have been consistent on their performance for quite a time now. It wouldn't be exaggerated to say they are now the second based cricket team from Asia after India.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
And here we have result. Bangladesh won. The South African team should be disappointed. Very few people were siding Bangladesh and eventually they won.

pffrt and webtricks got one point each and we got nothing LOL

Congrats Bangladesh team.

This is our standing after 5th match:

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 2100
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Now we certainly won the match, almost.

Are you from Bangladesh ?  
If so, Congratulations on your team winning today  Smiley
Thank you. Yes I'm from Bangladesh. Otherwise, I barely would say we, right? It was really an exciting match. At some point, it was risky and I thought will lose. Thanks to Saifudding for taking the important wicket.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
Now we certainly won the match, almost.

Are you from Bangladesh ?  
If so, Congratulations on your team winning today  Smiley
legendary
And Duminy gone. Yes. I was a little bit scared for him. Thanks god he is off. It was indeed a good bowl from Mustafiz and Saif although their over is a little bit expensive. Now we certainly won the match, almost.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
Faf du Plesis has gone and now its time for Bangladesh to dominate the match and take the full control. Getting off one more wicket can ensure 100% win although it's almost certain but as long ass Miller is there, it's risky. He can destroy alone if its his day.
Well Miller is capable to turn the match around. Still the match is not safe for Bangladesh. If they can manage to take one or two more wickets in the next 50 runs then there will be a good chance for them.

If Bangladesh win then only pffrt and webtricks will be able to get some points in the pool. This will be a great shock for rest of us who picked South Africa LOL

Bangladesh is much more composed and complete side when compared to South Africa. I was pretty sure that if Bangladesh is going to bat first, it will be an easy match for them. It seems like my luck was good and Bangladesh got first betting. As expected they scored 330, not a bad score at all. Now SA is quite a bit struggling in chase. They need 45 of 20 balls, let's see if Duminy got those nerves and can complete the match for SA.
I chose Bangladesh will win narrowly, it is pretty looking possible as of now. Looks like I am going to win 2 points today. Cheesy
Activity: 1134
It's getting much more exciting now. 103 runs required from 60 balls with 5 wicket remaining. It's all how well the bowlers can bowl and high tight the outfield can field.
If bangladesh is sucessful in keeping South Africa from taking runs, they'll surely win it here from now.
From this stage Bangladesh should win. South Africa needs 93 runs from 54 balls. Unless they start to hit some fours and sixes now, they will have very less chance to win. Still this match is exciting for me, not sure what about all of you.
Problem is Bangladesh is going to face lack of bowlers now. Mehedy has ended 10 overs. Sakib has 9, no other bowler is doing well. This will be a threat at the end.

Morris Gone at 10.  All hopes for SA on Duminy now. Can he single handed win this match for them ? I don't think So.
The target is getting stiffer and stiffer for South Africa. We are here to witness a superb start from Bangladesh in this WC.

Edit: Duminy is bold out for 45. SA will be losing their consecutive 2nd match.
legendary
It's getting much more exciting now. 103 runs required from 60 balls with 5 wicket remaining. It's all how well the bowlers can bowl and high tight the outfield can field.
If bangladesh is sucessful in keeping South Africa from taking runs, they'll surely win it here from now.
From this stage Bangladesh should win. South Africa needs 93 runs from 54 balls. Unless they start to hit some fours and sixes now, they will have very less chance to win. Still this match is exciting for me, not sure what about all of you.
Problem is Bangladesh is going to face lack of bowlers now. Mehedy has ended 10 overs. Sakib has 9, no other bowler is doing well. This will be a threat at the end.
legendary
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
legendary
Faf du Plesis has gone and now its time for Bangladesh to dominate the match and take the full control. Getting off one more wicket can ensure 100% win although it's almost certain but as long ass Miller is there, it's risky. He can destroy alone if its his day.
Well Miller is capable to turn the match around. Still the match is not safe for Bangladesh. If they can manage to take one or two more wickets in the next 50 runs then there will be a good chance for them.

If Bangladesh win then only pffrt and webtricks will be able to get some points in the pool. This will be a great shock for rest of us who picked South Africa LOL

This is the current standing now:

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Second wicket gone by Shakib Al Hasan . Really good come back by Bangladesh.  But though  the score is enough large but I can not think Bangladesh will defence south Africa.   Because South Africa has enough capability to chase the score. Lets see what will happen. I am now 50:50  
Activity: 946
South Africa just lost their 2nd wicket and now Bangladesh took away some pace from the game. South Africa still have a good run rate and eight wickets in hands. Bangladesh would require some periodic wickets if they want to check the run rate of South Africa. I'm well impressed by how the Bangladeshi team performed in all aspects of battling bowling and fielding.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
With a large target to chase, this is going to be an exciting match for this world cup. This would be first of the high scoring match as South Africa would be fighiting till the end and has a good batting lineup while Bangladesh also has very good bowlers. I think South Africa would make more mistakes chasing the large target and fall short with 20-30 runs from win.
legendary
And De cock gone, yaahooooo!
You can not imagine the shout here. In each of the house, people are watching the match. After the first wicket off, everyone is shouting loudly. Go ahead Bangladesh.
legendary
South Africa moving carefully and rightly so! again De Kock is the key in start for both side. Bangladesh should get rid off him as soon as possible.
Bangladesh did some miss-fielding although I think they are a good fielding side. The captain needs to be more aggressive so that South Africa feel pressure to take runs. They need a wicket as soon as they can.

Let's see how they do.

By the way, everyone please do not forget to pick your winners for tomorrows match.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
South Africa moving carefully and rightly so! again De Kock is the key in start for both side. Bangladesh should get rid off him as soon as possible.

By the way, everyone please do not forget to pick your winners for tomorrows match.

Already lock and load.
legendary
~snip~
It's almost 315 from 48.4 overs and I guess it will be 330, both Mahmudullah and mosaddek can do it. That's what I mentioned. However, we now need to bowl wisely and get a good start for the world cup journey.

It's 330/6 and the highest team total for Bangladesh.
Bangladesh really did well in this match and guess what I have risked some BTC for them. Got the odd @2.24 so could not resist to favor a team who scored 330 runs :-P
Although for a team like South Africa this should not be hard to chase.

Pages:
Jump to: