Pages:
Author

Topic: CWC2019 Prediction Pool - Win x BTC [Additional prize in every round] - page 84. (Read 10967 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Joined the website and my username is Erikalui.

My top three teams are:
1. India
2. Australia
3. NZ

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Glad to see more members hopping aboard!  Cheesy

Yes it's gonna be more exciting than the last one. We have 7 members so far :-)

Our blog team also just published their guide to this year's tournament which could come in handy when making your first picks, check it out here.

Ronnie @ Cloudbet
Glad to see this article. Just wondering if this was inspired by the recommendation I left here or you already had it in plan?
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Glad to see more members hopping aboard!  Cheesy

This is going to be really fun. I am expecting Ronnie to give a tough contest to everyone while Royse will give him tough competition as usual. Just a couple of weeks left before it all goes down people. This is going to be one heck of a ride!

I doubt I'm going to do that well in this one, I'm a bit fan of the IPL but don't follow international cricket quite as strongly (apart from the ashes - I have Auzzie family and the banter is too good to resist  Wink)

Our blog team also just published their guide to this year's tournament which could come in handy when making your first picks, check it out here.

Ronnie @ Cloudbet
Excellent guide by Matt Harris. I do agree that India could have been much stronger if they roped in Pant instead of Shankar who could be devastating as a middle order batsman. I also agree with the fact that Archer need to be in the England squad who could play a key role in their lineup.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1122
Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013
Glad to see more members hopping aboard!  Cheesy

This is going to be really fun. I am expecting Ronnie to give a tough contest to everyone while Royse will give him tough competition as usual. Just a couple of weeks left before it all goes down people. This is going to be one heck of a ride!

I doubt I'm going to do that well in this one, I'm a bit fan of the IPL but don't follow international cricket quite as strongly (apart from the ashes - I have Auzzie family and the banter is too good to resist  Wink)

Ronnie @ Cloudbet
legendary
Welcome aboard!

Little confusion right now, I skipped the starting phase when one need to select the "support team" option I was just lurking and clicked on "Neutral"  now  "support team" option is not coming back Cheesy
I have no idea how it's done but I have seen choosing your team function do not have any link with the match picks. So you will be fine.

We are 7 member now. Can we make it to 10?

Join it's free!  https://www.superbru.com/cricketworldcup/pool.php?p=12031004
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540

Joined! username : Timon

Little confusion right now, I skipped the starting phase when one need to select the "support team" option I was just lurking and clicked on "Neutral"  now  "support team" option is not coming back Cheesy
Lets rock at superbru. First time on this site, lets how it is and one more thing, are you going to share the regular updates on this thread too?
There will be regular updates on this thread since cricket lovers like me will be discussing various aspects of Cricket on a regular basis.

The IPL tournament recently helped me understand how to use Superbru which is beginner friendly and you simply choose the team which you think will win along with a specific margin. Its that simple.
legendary
~snip~

Joined bro. user name: jvdhoni

I am the sixth person in waiting for approval itseems.

Awesome bud, welcome aboard!

Including you we are 6 now. All approved.

Lets rock at superbru. First time on this site, lets how it is and one more thing, are you going to share the regular updates on this thread too?
Picking the teams are really easy. They have everything well explained in their site. You will need to spend 10 to 15 minutes to understand how the site function.

Cheers :-)

Edit:
Here are some links you may consider reading if you are new to superbru.
https://www.superbru.com/cricketworldcup/how_to_play.php#tab=picks
https://www.superbru.com/cricketworldcup/how_to_play.php#tab=scoring
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Surely i am looking to join this prediction pool so please count me in.
Join now! https://www.superbru.com/cricketworldcup/pool.php?p=12031004 :-)

Joined bro. user name: jvdhoni

I am the sixth person in waiting for approval itseems.

legendary
Thanks bud however, not sure much because in this one I am expecting JSRAW, Pffrt and few others. They do have great cricketing knowledge. You too of course.

All I am hoping is that this will be hack of a pool with ups and downs. We all will remember it for the next few years before the next world cup.
legendary
Hi, Thanks for hosting the competition.

My superbru username: Harkorede
Welcome aboard
I'm in!  Grin
Welcome aboard

I'll see what I can do about getting sponsorship signed off on my end.

Ronnie @ Cloudbet
You are the man! As usual, it will be really nice for all of us. Thanks for your effort bud.

Surely i am looking to join this prediction pool so please count me in.
Join now! https://www.superbru.com/cricketworldcup/pool.php?p=12031004 :-)

Count me in this time.
You too :-)
https://www.superbru.com/cricketworldcup/pool.php?p=12031004

WOW!
We are five so far! This one is going to be a very competitive one.

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1122
Cloudbet | Best Bitcoin Gambling Site Since 2013
I'm in!  Grin

I'll see what I can do about getting sponsorship signed off on my end.

Ronnie @ Cloudbet
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I got your reply at IPL thread. Surely i am looking to join this prediction pool so please count me in.

Since pratice matches we can start prediction on every match. I believe this year SA have more oppurtunity to win the world cup.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Hey Royse,

Count me in this time. I am hoping to active as much as possible for World cup, specially for top team's encounter. I have already submitted all my analysis for teams so far. if I am not wrong 3 teams so far.

We haven't discuss about Aussie in World cup thread so far. will try to discuss them here in this thread. along with Pakistan, Bangladesh, Windies,  NewZealand ( In details)
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
Hi, Thanks for hosting the competition.

My superbru username: Harkorede
legendary
can i join with a free membership? my username on superbru: feryjhie
Of course you can. :-)

The minimum requirement was Member but turns out you are a hero member LOL.
Anyway, I will be updating the OP shortly.

Edit:
OP updated.

We are three now.
More 7 participants will be really nice.

Come on guys! Join FREE now(!): https://www.superbru.com/cricketworldcup/pool.php?p=12031004
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
can i join with a free membership? my username on superbru: feryjhie
legendary
Joined the pool Royse. Thanks! This is going to be another interesting tournament after the current IPL season. My top 3 teams basically are:

1. India
2. England
3. Australia

You are most welcome. I hope more people starts to join. I have updated the OP with participants lists.

My top 3 teams will be:
Australia
India
England.

However I am not expecting England to win the cup by any chance LOL
Joined the pool Royse. Thanks! This is going to be another interesting tournament after the current IPL season. My top 3 teams basically are:

1. India
2. England
3. Australia
Pages:
Jump to: