Pages:
Author

Topic: CWC2019 Prediction Pool - Win x BTC [Additional prize in every round] - page 78. (Read 10967 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
Here's some statistics of Pakistan vs West Indies

In ODI
Head to head- 133
West Indies won- 70
Pakistan- 60
Tied- 3

World Cup
Head to head- 10
West Indies won- 7
Pakistan Won- 3

Within last 3 ODI, Pakistan won 2 while West Indies 1. Although stats are only act as record, I believe, on world cup, history most of the time repeats itself. From that case, I think West Indies will win.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
Anyone else already locked in?  Smiley
These are my picks:

England v South Africa
Pick: South Africa

Am expecting South Africa to defeat England in the first match. Lets see what happens.

Man, you tried your luck on placing the bet on the less favorite team but South Africa did not played upto the mark. I was sure that England would win this match as i have seen their recent performance in previous series and also they have the home advantage too.
Well done Vishnu.
I thought it would be hard to win today after the match started but anyway, England bowlers specially Jofra Archer was incredible.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
LOL South Africa :-P

And looks like only Vishnu.Reang is going to get the Margin points which means he will have two points if I am not wrong and will lead the leader board.

Well done Vishnu.Reang.

Edit:
The margin point was suppose to be 1 but seems like they settled with 0.5 points.

https://www.superbru.com/cricketworldcup/how_to_play.php#tab=scoring

Anyway, here we have the leaderboard:

legendary
Jofra Archer turning out to be "blue eye" boy for English Team.
Jofra Archer is the X-factor of English team. 7 1 27 3 the bowling figure tells everything.

Anyway, England are going to have an easy win from this point. May be we will see some resistance from Amla but I do not think this will be enough to win the match.

Now it's time to wait how much we score in the superbru table :-P
Those who picked South Africa, may wish for luck :-)

Edit: I see outstanding fielding by England.

I think those who picked Easy may get the margin point as I am predicting at this point that this will end up as an easy win for England.

What are your thoughts considering the current match situation?
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
Glad to see the home team achieving a win by large margin on the first game of the tournament. England has been a good but unlucky team in almost all world cups. Hope they would be able to reach finals and lift the trophy on their home ground. South Africa too is a good team but both of their bowling and batting failed against england.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 323
With Faf du Plessis out, it's getting much difficult for South Africa to chase that score. They currently have a runrate below 5 and they don't just need to increase their runs, they also needs to save their wicket. Though I'm going to lose my bet for South Africa, I'm happy England had a wining opening in the world cup at their home.
South Africa RR is still decent provided that the target is only 312, they need play a longer partnership. If they can play 15-20 overs partnership now, match will turn into their favor.
England have accumulated 311/8 South Africa will chase this down with the very comfortable zone. Africa In Trouble, hope they will overcome and I think South Africa easily chase this score easily. Missing MR. 360° here. Anyway, Best of luck South Africa.
Activity: 1890
Merit: 300
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
With Faf du Plessis out, it's getting much difficult for South Africa to chase that score. They currently have a runrate below 5 and they don't just need to increase their runs, they also needs to save their wicket. Though I'm going to lose my bet for South Africa, I'm happy England had a wining opening in the world cup at their home.

With strong batting lineup of South Africa, it's still early to predict the winner. If South Africa be able to have a couple more good partnership like this one, than they'll surely chase the target. At current moment, Dussen and de Knock are playing with a good partnership and de Knock already has his 50.
South Africa RR is still decent provided that the target is only 312, they need play a longer partnership. If they can play 15-20 overs partnership now, match will turn into their favor.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1540
Jofra Archer turning out to be "blue eye" boy for English Team.
Not a so much impressive start. 311 seems like a good score if England bowler can get Faf and Cock earlier. If they both can have a decent partnership, England probably will lose. Anyway, I'm stilling hoping that England will win.

Who's Mz2004 in superbru? He predicted a narrow win for England. Probably he will lead the board today.

Edit- Faf Du Plesis got out  Cheesy
legendary
England needs wicket as early as they can. Both Amla and De Kock are dangerous. If they get set then taking them off will be very hard and England will lose the match very easily.

Edit: Seems like Amla is retiring. Markram is going to replace Amla.

Mr Amla is not in very good form even he makes 100, it going to be very slow 100. Main hitter is De Kock, he is very dangerous tbh
legendary
England needs wicket as early as they can. Both Amla and De Kock are dangerous. If they get set then taking them off will be very hard and England will lose the match very easily.

Edit: Seems like Amla is retiring. Markram is going to replace Amla.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Both Woakes and Archer started well. But if England want to win this match, they need to get at least 2-3 wickets during the first 15 overs. If they could get rid of de Kock, then that will put Amla in a lot of pressure and the run rate may go down quite a bit. And in case the required run rate get to 7.00 to 7.50, then the Brits can go for the kill.
Activity: 896
Merit: 236
~snip~

I was hoping for 350+ total from English side, Rare failure of Bairstow and Buttler and I didn't like the fact, that all English batsmen got out after scoring 50+ runs. even stokes was struggling to middle the bat during the death over. but have to say English lower order-tailenders contributed valuable 29 runs.

All credits to South African bowlers, they didn't gave much room to all English batsmen. overall it was good contest between bat and ball.
I was also expecting some decent knock from both Bairstow and Buttler however this is a good thing that without them England was able to score 311 runs.

I will give credit to the South African Bowlers. Tahir, Ngidi and Rabada were fantastic.
Right now both teams have equal chance but I am going with England as they have some good and decent bowling South Africans looking for very good start from @Quinton de Kock if he is staying then surely they are going to win this match easily.
legendary
~snip~

I was hoping for 350+ total from English side, Rare failure of Bairstow and Buttler and I didn't like the fact, that all English batsmen got out after scoring 50+ runs. even stokes was struggling to middle the bat during the death over. but have to say English lower order-tailenders contributed valuable 29 runs.

All credits to South African bowlers, they didn't gave much room to all English batsmen. overall it was good contest between bat and ball.
I was also expecting some decent knock from both Bairstow and Buttler however this is a good thing that without them England was able to score 311 runs.

I will give credit to the South African Bowlers. Tahir, Ngidi and Rabada were fantastic.
legendary
~snip~

311 is a decent score. If England can take some early wickets and don't allow South Africa to make partnerships then England will have a chance. Middle overs are very crucial. England needs to keep this in mind that in the middle over they stop South Africa to take singles.

I still think England has very good chance to win this match. Fingers crossed.

I was hoping for 350+ total from the English side, Rare failure of Bairstow and Buttler and I didn't like the fact, that all English batsmen got out after scoring 50+ runs. even stokes was struggling to middle the bat during the death over. but have to say English lower order-tailenders contributed valuable 29 runs.

All credits to South African bowlers, they didn't give much room to all English batsmen. Overall it was a good contest between bat and ball.
legendary
~snip~

I had predicted a victory for England and it looks like they are about to lose the game. After 49.0 overs, they are at 300/8. Any score less than 340-350 is going to be very difficult to defend... but to England's credit they have a balanced team and good bowlers such as Jofra Archer. But the collapse of the English batting department during the last 9-10 overs was amazing.
311 is a decent score. If England can take some early wickets and don't allow South Africa to make partnerships then England will have a chance. Middle overs are very crucial. England needs to keep this in mind that in the middle over they stop South Africa to take singles.

I still think England has very good chance to win this match. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

Okay ladies and gentlemen. Imran Tahir takes first wicket of this world cup 2019 and he got the big fish "Bairstow"

Game is on!!
Poor England, bad start. Bairstaw is a big loss although they have enough to back it up. I don't want England to lose the first match of the world cup in their ground.

I had predicted a victory for England and it looks like they are about to lose the game. After 49.0 overs, they are at 300/8. Any score less than 340-350 is going to be very difficult to defend... but to England's credit they have a balanced team and good bowlers such as Jofra Archer. But the collapse of the English batting department during the last 9-10 overs was amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: